Gun picture thread

M_P

3 hours ago, EDcase said:

On mine I have to rack the slide because just cocking the hammer doesn't retract the striker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nDSDEScEDQ

That's what I do too.

On 13/09/2021 at 13:40, Nick G said:

Mine is off having full trades engraved at the moment, can't wait to get it back !

Done that to mine. So I'm looking forward to seeing yours. 

pixlr_20210914161944627.jpg

Collecting for quite a while now, still happy as a child, when I get my hands on something rare - in this case, the happyness is accompanied by something like awe, as it doesn't get much rarer than this :)

Tanaka Colt SAA Casyopea (which already is rare as hell in and of itself, as these were banned in Japan together with their Casyopea counterpart, the S&W M500)

with a Prime CNC Brass Kit (possibly the only brass kit for Casyopea in existence, either a mod of a Pegasus brass kit, or Prime has begun to build one of these, but stopped when the Casyopeas were banned in Japan).

The loading breach is black, as are the hammer and the trigger. Might be, that Prime stopped production midway... or maybe a modder lost interest to go full monty...

So this might be a real one-off, in this configuration possibly the only one of its kind.

Build quality is extremely high, of course, and it has a very nice, authentic weight of 1.030g. The Casyopea shells are a lot of fun.

Really pretty enthusiastic about this one 😃

tanakacoltsaacasyopea10kap.jpg

tanakacoltsaacasyopeaorjsz.jpg

It's almost complete.

I need to swap the wilcox for a black one, dremel the BCM gunfighter foregrip to fit on the rail properly (PMM rails), figure out how to get a battery in that stock, get a better torch, and modlite buttons for the torch/dbal. Total cost on this gun so far is around £3k

IMG_20210915_081026.jpg

IMG_20210915_082151.jpg

With a warhead motor and good shimming it's quite tap tap tappy.

Edited by paradoxum

• Supporters

The only thing I don't like about this release is I'm now worried they'll update the recoil line of ARs and the ones I already own will suddenly feel quite obsolete lol.  I am stoked to get my MP5 next week though, I think this is TM's best release in a long time and I like a lot of what they do.

My personal preference isn't the SD aesthetic but I'm sure a lot of people out there will want to know what brand SD handguard and suppressor you have on there so they can make their own.

4 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

The only thing I don't like about this release is I'm now worried they'll update the recoil line of ARs and the ones I already own will suddenly feel quite obsolete lol.  I am stoked to get my MP5 next week though, I think this is TM's best release in a long time and I like a lot of what they do.

My personal preference isn't the SD aesthetic but I'm sure a lot of people out there will want to know what brand SD handguard and suppressor you have on there so they can make their own.

It would make sense to replace the older NGRS ARs with the new MOSFET and I totally get what you mean too haha.

I already built my own NGRS mp5 before TM announced their own version which I've kept in the original A5 configuration with a magpul guard, Was actually easier to convert the TM version to a SD nothing is made of steel so easy to work with.

Parts wise you need.

SD front sight 

Guard and sleeve 

Suppressor

I used ICS parts but they are discontinued so it was hard sourcing everything. 

Your'll need some 35mm steel bar and a lathe for the adapter I made. Also be confident with a Dremel and tap and dye set. 

3 hours ago, Alimcd said:

KJ Works KC02 given the Rogueworx treatment. Currently set up as a single action sniper but can be a semi auto DMR inside of 2 mins with a bolt swap

Join the KC02 discord, join us https://discord.gg/kqrxqvTC

Hail Saustrich

314C8E38-57B5-460D-A65B-593EBFA4B88D.jpeg

Now that is sweet.

I love my MTW but this is just so much nicer to look at :D

12 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

Now that is sweet.

I love my MTW but this is just so much nicer to look at :D

The KJ Works base gun will fit in basically any real Ruger 10/22 stock with gentle persuasion so there’s loads you can do with them cosmetically. 

It would make the perfect accoutrement to your MTW. Join us 

example- this guy has basically completed KC02ing71325227-5E89-4C7C-BC25-AEB3ABFFAF2E.thumb.png.03e03601ae86c40625e063e5bda3d17b.png

One of the most awesome and unique KC’s was fielded at the NAF a few weeks ago. It’s a lever action, bolt action limit, hogue-stocked and custom electronic’d masterpiece wielded by an OG Saustrich. Hell, it even had its own promo video 

Edited by Alimcd

Not mine but posted with permission from its owner, it’s that particular lever action KC02 that makes mine look totally vanilla

EF901A85-82A3-49AC-BBA4-BEDC7DEAF29C.jpeg

13DD324C-0E77-4140-A940-2ED9E5110EC0.jpeg

79E778D0-415E-4A64-9CA7-D4C29D123A30.jpeg

8C31D583-B84B-4380-A4B5-319E29604FD9.jpeg

Edited by Alimcd

1 hour ago, Alimcd said:

Not mine but posted with permission from its owner, it’s that particular lever action KC02 that makes mine look totally vanilla

EF901A85-82A3-49AC-BBA4-BEDC7DEAF29C.jpeg

13DD324C-0E77-4140-A940-2ED9E5110EC0.jpeg

79E778D0-415E-4A64-9CA7-D4C29D123A30.jpeg

8C31D583-B84B-4380-A4B5-319E29604FD9.jpeg

I normally don't like kco2s but this one looks seriously cool

Shades of Winchester rifle lol

Nice work though 👍

My AEG....

Specna core, then made a few upgrades which I'm not sure made any difference!:

Shs metal hop up 

Shs nozzle and cylinder

Maple leaf hop up rubber

Eotech replica

PXL_20210924_094234652.jpg

Think I’m FINALLY happy with my MWS now!

Added a Rico Tactics Alpha 9 illuminator and Knights Armament (Madbull) QD suppressor 😍

3DCE359C-7C46-4052-AB9E-B6D6D12150C1.jpeg

Finally got my MAWL today:

BJ5rM7F.jpg

pyNkmnE.jpg

FuU4ZaF.jpg

My heavily customized ICS Hera I'm calling 'Orion'.

I've still got the lower receiver the change and the handguard. Strike Industries pins, and an Acetech Blaster supp/tracer unit.

45 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

Finally got my MAWL today:

BJ5rM7F.jpg

pyNkmnE.jpg

FuU4ZaF.jpg

My heavily customized ICS Hera I'm calling 'Orion'.

I've still got the lower receiver the change and the handguard. Strike Industries pins, and an Acetech Blaster supp/tracer unit.

It’s a belter 😅