Gun picture thread

M_P

Someone with a camera that doesn't suck took a picture today. Yes, the tacticool rail system is pointless because I not only don't mount anything on it, but I also cover it in rifle ghillie, but style > substance!

Was my first day using it with the new HPA setup and oooooooooh boy was it stupidly good.

May be an image of outdoors

Edited by Impulse

58 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I might have to reassess my earlier comment, guns still awesome BUT are those Jesus creepers on your feet ffs 🤣

IMG_0064.JPG

Of course they are, I’m a nerd. All nerds wear socks & sandals

4 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Can't use it til next weekend, but am VERY excited!
TM MK23 , with the usual internal gubbins upgraded.
Running 0.45s on red gas @ 1.14J. No MED.
Range with rangefinder is a solid 70m, although can reach out to 80m.
350 round drum mag.
It's a close to an automatic sniper as I've ever used. And it's very quiet.
I don't think I have ever been so excited about using a toy gun!
I can't thank @rocketdogbertenough for the drum. Simply awesome, as ever! Thank you X infinity!
If happiness had a picture in the dictionary, this is what it would be. 

mk23drum.jpeg

I love it. Suits my outlandish taste, and I’ve seen the vid, ultra quiet 😍😍

10 hours ago, Impulse said:

Someone with a camera that doesn't suck took a picture today. Yes, the tacticool rail system is pointless because I not only don't mount anything on it, but I also cover it in rifle ghillie, but style > substance!

Was my first day using it with the new HPA setup and oooooooooh boy was it stupidly good.

May be an image of outdoors

That gillie suits works really well, I can only see the gun! 😂

1 hour ago, Cromulon1994 said:

KC02 in a muzzelite stock.

The red dot is temporary, it'll have something much more 80s/90s action movie on it, it'll have a MFG tracer on it and also probably a .223 lookalike mag housing.

But, it might be a bullpup @Asomodaidoesn't own.

20210902_214307.jpg

There are many I don't own. This being one of them! 

The only bullpup that I consider iconic that I don't own is the WA2000. Maybe some day.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

KC02 in a muzzelite stock.

The red dot is temporary, it'll have something much more 80s/90s action movie on it, it'll have a MFG tracer on it and also probably a .223 lookalike mag housing.

But, it might be a bullpup @Asomodaidoesn't own.

20210902_214307.jpg

Where'd you get the Aimpoint? I have an M14 it would look very at home on.

12 hours ago, Lozart said:

Where'd you get the Aimpoint? I have an M14 it would look very at home on.

It isn't an aimpoint, its an ultradot. Still a real steel optic.

Uh, id trade it for something more sci fi looking.

Though I have put an offer in for a Vism SRT thats on eBay which would look nice on the Muzzelite.

23 hours ago, Asomodai said:

There are many I don't own. This being one of them! 

The only bullpup that I consider iconic that I don't own is the WA2000. Maybe some day.

The Asahi WA2000s are phenomenal, had a good fondle. Feel properly put together, like an actual firearm.

Finally got my mitts on a MK3, I've been looking for Months, found this one at Military Odyssey. 

IMG_20210831_123624.jpg

IMG_20210831_123635.jpg

On 24/08/2021 at 13:34, Enid_Puceflange said:

Last weekend’s Battle rifle 😎

Yes it’s STILL got the label on it ! 😁

B01DA856-EC15-4D05-941A-CF4ACB68A94B.thumb.jpeg.16fb8c1951b702d90c4441ee62c09ed1.jpeg

I do like the G3, gets me all nostalgic. Which make is it? 

22 minutes ago, Diemaco said:

I do like the G3, gets me all nostalgic. Which make is it? 

It’s the JG version , bought it before all this Brexit bollocks kicked in and compared to today’s prices it was a steal. So glad I did at the time 👍

G&P reborn....again!

Carry handle and classic fore end with BHD-type camp paint done in a hurry. Will be my go-to for woodland games (GBBR is NOT ideal when you need to put down lots of covering fire!) 

Now I need to find some metal STANAG mags in stock somewhere so I can paint to match!

IMG_2567.jpeg

• Supporters

One of my 417s, featuring my WIP HK417 drum design. I could use some suggestions on how to two-tone it up more, as its good up front but id like to add some FDE towards the rear. The G28 grip wont work, already tried (different design for some reason).

IMG-5359.thumb.jpg.f7ed2747c226349ca19aa710600cba5d.jpgIMG-5360.thumb.jpg.abd2f50a584a6c6766cc77ff2e8f2331.jpg

My Action Army T11. 

Upgraded with Springer Custom Works, Action Army Hop chamber, MAPLE Leaf barrel, twisted cylinder and a Hawke Scope PSX_20210911_110327.thumb.jpg.28c450afd27af6669da2544fa74a1563.jpg

On 04/09/2021 at 08:58, MandalShArK said:

Finally got my mitts on a MK3, I've been looking for Months, found this one at Military Odyssey. 

IMG_20210831_123624.jpg

IMG_20210831_123635.jpg

If it's the WE get into the habbit of cocking it before you put a mag in, the valve knocker is prone to breaking otherwise.

On 11/09/2021 at 22:28, Nick G said:

If it's the WE get into the habbit of cocking it before you put a mag in, the valve knocker is prone to breaking otherwise.

Mine is off having full trades engraved at the moment, can't wait to get it back !

On 11/09/2021 at 22:28, Nick G said:

On mine I have to rack the slide because just cocking the hammer doesn't retract the striker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nDSDEScEDQ

Edited by EDcase