Gun picture thread

M_P

237801541_1291611281281798_6540488305810025386_n.jpg.492a96b54ef9a350cfc86b307c2db043.jpg

My Umarex HK416A5 w/ suppressor, angled foregrip, PEQ-15, 5mm polycarbonate sight protector, Feyachi RDS-25, Vector Optics 5x flip-to-side Magnifier, PTS EPM Mag and genuine Magpul MOE Stock. Also using a Viper Tactical VX Sling. Got somerubber rail protectors, to make it more comfortable to hold. The internals were upgraded primarily for longevity, with a new inner barrel for a slight range boost. Here are my upgrades:

ORGA LEX05 6.05mm inner barrel – 275mm
Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing – Soft
Firefly Namazu Flat Hop – Hard
Air Pad v2/v3 3/16” 70D

I also cleaned up and shimmed the gearbox. Fair to say I'm happy with it!

2 hours ago, Voodoo. said:

237801541_1291611281281798_6540488305810025386_n.jpg.492a96b54ef9a350cfc86b307c2db043.jpg

My Umarex HK416A5 w/ suppressor, angled foregrip, PEQ-15, 5mm polycarbonate sight protector, Feyachi RDS-25, Vector Optics 5x flip-to-side Magnifier, PTS EPM Mag and genuine Magpul MOE Stock. Also using a Viper Tactical VX Sling. Got somerubber rail protectors, to make it more comfortable to hold. The internals were upgraded primarily for longevity, with a new inner barrel for a slight range boost. Here are my upgrades:

ORGA LEX05 6.05mm inner barrel – 275mm
Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing – Soft
Firefly Namazu Flat Hop – Hard
Air Pad v2/v3 3/16” 70D

I also cleaned up and shimmed the gearbox. Fair to say I'm happy with it!

Nice build buddy, how you finding the magnifier? I tried running one at one point in time but didn’t get on too well with it, I found there was too much wobble so couldn’t really hold zero all too well 

17 minutes ago, Joe142 said:

Nice build buddy, how you finding the magnifier? I tried running one at one point in time but didn’t get on too well with it, I found there was too much wobble so couldn’t really hold zero all too well 

My rds' riser is slightly too tall for the rds to be perfectly level with the magnifier, so I've ordered a slightly shorter one in the meantime. As for holding a zero, it's held up surprisingly well. I had to adjust the magnifier so that the rds' reticle was in the centre of the optic, and it's been fine since then. Both the red dot and the magnifier is rated for actual firearms, so it's very nice.

21 hours ago, Voodoo. said:

My rds' riser is slightly too tall for the rds to be perfectly level with the magnifier, so I've ordered a slightly shorter one in the meantime. As for holding a zero, it's held up surprisingly well. I had to adjust the magnifier so that the rds' reticle was in the centre of the optic, and it's been fine since then. Both the red dot and the magnifier is rated for actual firearms, so it's very nice.

You’ll have to post a pic when the new riser comes in id love to see it, what are the optics you are using? Ive tried the repro G33 and vortex optic but didn’t really get on too well with it 

4 hours ago, Joe142 said:

You’ll have to post a pic when the new riser comes in id love to see it, what are the optics you are using? Ive tried the repro G33 and vortex optic but didn’t really get on too well with it 

I'm using the Feyachi RDS-25 and the Vector Optics 5x Flip to Side Magnifier (The 3x was out of stock rip). 

/Almost/ finished my custom ICS BCM Hera Arms CQR:

Q4lYDJx.jpg

I'm getting fancy takedown pins, forward assist, dust cover, trigger guard, getting the mags cerakoted the same colour but leaving the baseplates black, should look good.

I've got a black NGAL and one of the new MAWLs on the way, don't know which I'll end up using.

Any suggestions for a sling for this? I am thinking maybe a single-point attached to the stock, P90 style?

Also finally my PTS ACR stock got off the boat after 3 long months, I loosely slapped the gun together for a pic:

F281ofi.jpg

Just waiting on a Warhead motor for this and I can put it together. I am getting a black Wilcox mount to swap that with, and might swap to a MAWL on this too depending on how I like the look.

48 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

Finished the case for my lovely new pistol20210821_151238.thumb.jpg.2f235ac10e11bbd184f3a4261b83ca8c.jpg

That looks great. nice and compact. Easy to pick up and bug out.

Edited by paradoxum

58 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Not used it yet - just arrived today 

It looks fucking sick dude. I hope you exaggerate the recoil when you fire it because it's just a massive hand cannon I'd hate to see it pew pew pew BBs and not BANG BANG :P

Yes I make noises for my WH40k miniatures too.