Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

It's still needing a little more finishing in terms of wood stain and metal finish, but it shoots straight and true now.

Umarex SAA with home made 16" barrel, 407mm inner barrel, prometheus flat hop.

20210719_210119.jpg

IMG_0056.PNG

22 hours ago, Kls77 said:

I found more . Five more not in pics . And then there's the pistols ...

And the Val is going up soon I think . It's either that or the AK . 

Definitely like the VAL, although it's not HPA is it ?, if it is it's no good for me, tried cheating once, couldn't get on with it lol😜

11 hours ago, Tackle said:

IMG_0056.PNG

Definitely like the VAL, although it's not HPA is it ?, if it is it's no good for me, tried cheating once, couldn't get on with it lol😜

Pmsl ..ermmm it is yes . But have original gearbox too so can convert back of needed . . It's super quiet on hpa thou 

Picked up this cheeky little thing earlier this week. Stuck a 180mm crazyjet in there and now it’s running at site limits with my regulator set to 105psi.

The noise this thing makes In full auto is insane and I’m pretty sure the kick from the blowback could work fillings out! 

Bodged the obligatory drum mag so it’s useable while I’ve only got one mag

EDIT - Because ambiguous post is ambiguous, it’s a GHK G512A84C7E-4F75-4D7E-8365-F68158CAFBAB.thumb.jpeg.e3b018b06bd127d2fbb7c7c573cd3202.jpeg

534B48DC-9971-4C3E-A5BF-7A707E761FC8.jpeg

Edited by Alimcd

1 hour ago, Alimcd said:

Beautiful collection, but I’m going to have to be the one to point out the back to front Eotech 

Yeah i know - in all fairness that wasn’t me as i got my eldest to swap out the elcan and the ecotech from the sr25 and 417 - as I’m a actual infantryman I’m ashamed of him lol

But i should have noticed - but ill blame the fact it was pissing it down and was in a rush 

Edited by Johnyboy1976

• Supporters
On 24/07/2021 at 20:04, Johnyboy1976 said:

Yeah i know - in all fairness that wasn’t me as i got my eldest to swap out the elcan and the ecotech from the sr25 and 417 - as I’m a actual infantryman I’m ashamed of him lol

But i should have noticed - but ill blame the fact it was pissing it down and was in a rush 

Blaming the Kid ! 😱 shame on you ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
18 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sayin' nothin' :D

You know that needs a Unity FTC mount for the magnifier though, right?

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

You know that needs a Unity FTC mount for the magnifier though, right?

Yeah I know... then I can get rid of the riser too... but the cost of the Unity FTC is a tad whoopsie 

• Supporters
21 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Yeah I know... then I can get rid of the riser too... but the cost of the Unity FTC is a tad whoopsie 

Depending on your level of spendyness, I did find a spot on replica on a certain asian "express" website...

6 hours ago, Lozart said:

Depending on your level of spendyness, I did find a spot on replica on a certain asian "express" website...

I know PTS have one in the pipeline and I expect that will be circa £50 when it’s readily available. Still £150 cheaper than the real version. At the moment the Aimpoint twist mount serves it’s purpose well. In the meantime  I’ll keep an eye on the usual suspects to see if used FTC is available.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Cheeky vimto said:

Update on my current project. 

img_2021-07-19_01-33-11.png

Don’t know why but for some reason I really don’t like the look of it with the green on it , which is well odd considering I used to have an all green Canadian C7 ! 😳