Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
1 hour ago, RavenUK said:

My G&P M4 going strong since 2011

PXL_20210601_164026041.jpg

Still stock internally ?

So I picked both these up from these forums and because I got them at a decent price it left some cash over to do a bit more upgrading.

The NGRS M4 came with a prommy inner barrel and purple hop rubber. I was going to S hop it but i'll run the prommy stuff for a game or 2 before doing that. I fitted a titan and new pistol grip as the A2 style grip really gets on my goat. The M4 also came with the Knights rail in the box (it was a socom so comes with the plastic handguards). There is a small air leak between the cylinder head and nozzle and a new nozzle still has a slight air leak so I've ordered a new cylinder head and a O ringed nozzle to get rid of that problem (not really a problem as it's only a FPS variation of about 10 at the worst but enough to annoy me).

The NGRS G36K I added the Jefftron V3 (first time trying one of these and seems to be a straight forward swap). I'll probably S hop this as well but right now it came with a Prommy flat hop rubber and flat nub and seems to shoot fine so I'll do the S hop at the same time as the M4. I actually prefer the Jefftron app over the Gate Titan App but that might just be because I connect the Titans via USB whereas the Jefftron is all bluetooth.

mosfets.jpg

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Kls77 said:

Sr25 recent build 

Absolute nail driver . Chucking .43s out 

I like those EPMs. Which ones are they?

4 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I like those EPMs. Which ones are they?

There the battleaxe ones. 220 rd midcaps. About £7 lol

27 minutes ago, SSPKali said:

Cyma CM041 HighSpeed finally finished (are they really ever finished?!)

Short stroked 3teeth, new air nozzle, ML rubber and nub. Gate MERF mosfet in the stock along with a HUGE 7.4v nunchuck battery...and space left over!)

Genuine MAGPUL fore end with TM grip and Olight Valkyrie torch. Vortex Crossfire red dot and a tritium vial on the front sight post for dark CQB / back up sights.

Obligatory Spitfire tracer unit with Airtac blastwarden outer cover and Ferro Concepts single point slingster (as H&K hate left handed people!)

20210606_122313.thumb.jpg.9e373ad5dc81785eea15f65f794973ab.jpg

That’s because you’re sinister.

otherwise it looks ideal 

7 hours ago, SSPKali said:

Cyma CM041 HighSpeed finally finished (are they really ever finished?!)

Short stroked 3teeth, new air nozzle, ML rubber and nub. Gate MERF mosfet in the stock along with a HUGE 7.4v nunchuck battery...and space left over!)

Genuine MAGPUL fore end with TM grip and Olight Valkyrie torch. Vortex Crossfire red dot and a tritium vial on the front sight post for dark CQB / back up sights.

Obligatory Spitfire tracer unit with Airtac blastwarden outer cover and Ferro Concepts single point slingster (as H&K hate left handed people!)

20210606_122313.thumb.jpg.9e373ad5dc81785eea15f65f794973ab.jpg

Any modification needed to fit the magpul front end? I am already looking at Midwest industries Mlok for mine. 

Also any more pics of the front sight mod. Sounds interesting. 

Sorry for being a pain lol

Edited by MagpieTactical