Gun picture thread

M_P

23 hours ago, Shamal said:

Man up! 

If you want them then you have them. Don't let partners boss you about an tell you what you are and are not allowed. An another thi.....

sometimes its the lesser of 2 evils haha in my case i had to then disguised most of my purchases by paying for her pup XD

6 hours ago, Broash said:

My Honey badger ‘esque’ build. Not really a build just kinda ended up looking similar to a honey badger. Somewhat compact but has decent reach on it. Not all about size after all 😉8F6515D4-E4E8-4853-9D41-DB33D437839C.thumb.jpeg.ea24061f0b2abe36776d2344d85c9bc8.jpegC3D0FBC4-E49D-48C0-BC18-512F0BB0FAC9.thumb.jpeg.ba3a169657c0e4524358e436e0c21ea8.jpeg

Now that is nice ^^^

1762064745_IMG_20210508_1823513882.thumb.jpg.ace6d8d1c478d14f22fb00238881d7fc.jpg

Edited by GothicGhost

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

Probably the most overly engineered AEG ever designed. The G&G VSS Vintorez.

G&G VSS.jpg

Literally the only russki bit of kit I like the look of👍

My first attempt at painting a gnu ao be gentle with me:

Cyma cm.002 

Magpul rvg

Magpul STR

pts ergo grip

Pts ASAP

Magpul XDM x2

3x ali express KAC covers

Pts ergo trigger gaurd

Angry gun l119a2 charging handle

Angry sf flash hider

Surefake m600df with 45 degree mount

Leupold mark 4 cq/t

Vector Frenzy

Nuprol N mag

Cheap non mapul magpul 

received_522546269120317.jpeg

Edited by Mad-Al

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

So have found that a pure red dot sight is starbursting too much due to my eye having an astigmatism.  Prism scopes are too expensive, so went for a short dot which doesn't bloom anywhere near as much even when on full brightness.  Any excuse to post a picture of the gun with the new setupIMG_20210510_080617_592.thumb.jpg.f55f03c2c7fd70c9b260a93a5301d089.jpgIMG_20210510_080617_625.thumb.jpg.47d413da1efab1dc32ad7d86547605fb.jpg

I have that sight! 

3 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

IMG_20210510_080617_592.thumb.jpg.f55f03c2c7fd70c9b260a93a5301d089.jpgIMG_20210510_080617_625.thumb.jpg.47d413da1efab1dc32ad7d86547605fb.jpg

I love that paint job!

Did you do it yourself?

2 hours ago, Mad-Al said:

I love that paint job!

Did you do it yourself?

Thanks dude.

I did, it's Halford camo colours, then some sponge work on top. 

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

I have that sight! 

How are you finding it? Haven't had a chance to use mine in a game yet, but it's got good clarity and illumination, and no bleeding of colours at x6 magnification

Edited by MagpieAirsoft

• Supporters
20 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Thanks dude.

I did, it's Halford camo colours, then some sponge work on top. 

How are you finding it? Haven't had a chance to use mine in a game yet, but it's got good clarity and illumination, and no bleeding of colours at x6 magnification

Really quite impressed with it. I have a Vector Optics one as well but the Victoptics being an FFP scope puts it slightly ahead. As you say though, good, clear glass and crisp illumination.

Just arrived. Looking for a bit more firepower while moving around with the VSR at a skirmish day. Have 3 long midcaps too, because the stubby ones were out of stock :(

No description available.

29 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Just arrived. Looking for a bit more firepower while moving around with the VSR at a skirmish day. Have 3 long midcaps too, because the stubby ones were out of stock :(

No description available.

What make is that one? I got a hankering for an mp5k last night

54 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

What make is that one? I got a hankering for an mp5k last night

Cyma. Only about £140 and a brand that I typically like. Pretty sturdy construction on it, but I won't be too rough with it (no HK slapping!) because I know sometimes Cyma metal can be crap.

Edited by Impulse

11 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Cyma. Only about £140 and a brand that I typically like. Pretty sturdy construction on it, but I won't be too rough with it (no HK slapping!) because I know sometimes Cyma metal can be crap.

Thanks. I'm designing a trigger guard holster for my MP5 so hopefully that'll mean I could run around with one of these on my hip

58 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Thanks. I'm designing a trigger guard holster for my MP5 so hopefully that'll mean I could run around with one of these on my hip

I'd love to be able to do that. I think at the moment I'll just run it on a sling.

43 minutes ago, Impulse said:

I'd love to be able to do that. I think at the moment I'll just run it on a sling.

If I get it to work I'll post it on the What have you made thread. 

1 hour ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Loved the L86 , was a big awkward bastard but if you needed to put rounds down there was nothing more accurate.

it was crap. 30 rounds in 3.1 seconds which meant rolling around for 5 minutes trying to get the magazine out of the  pouch you were lying on top off and jammed it up your armpit then you could fire another 30 rounds in 3.1 seconds. on the plus side at least the barrel didn't get too hot as you couldn't change it anyway. 

Let's not mention the ninja bipod that would spring out and catch on something when you looked at it in a funny way (which was actually your "don't spring out right now face").

I used the L4A1 prior to the L86 LSW (Light [it wasn't] Support [it didn't] Weapon [questionable]) and even though it was a heavy bugger at least it had the decency to put the weight at the back end instead of sticking a 4 pound ninja bipod on the end of the barrel.

Edited by mightyjebus

19 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

it was crap. 30 rounds in 3.1 seconds which meant rolling around for 5 minutes trying to get the magazine out of the  pouch you were lying on top off and jammed it up your armpit then you could fire another 30 rounds in 3.1 seconds. on the plus side at least the barrel didn't get too hot as you couldn't change it anyway. 

Let's not mention the ninja bipod that would spring out and catch on something when you looked at it in a funny way (which was actually your "don't spring out right now face").

I used the L4A1 prior to the L86 LSW (Light [it wasn't] Support [it didn't] Weapon [questionable]) and even though it was a heavy bugger at least it had the decency to put the weight at the back end instead of sticking a 4 pound ninja bipod on the end of the barrel.

Crow cannon 

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

L86 LSW (Light [it wasn't] Support [it didn't] Weapon [questionable])

the L86 HDT?

heavy detrimental thing?