Gun picture thread

M_P

Specna Arms Rock River Arms SA-C06 CORE all dressed up with no where to go.

Changed the flash hider for an Epsilon 556 VG6, the plastic stock tube for a metal one added a different stock and slapped a short Bipod, short Dot Scope and angled iron sights on for a DMR set up.

Not sure about the irons .... maybe angled ris mount and back up RDS would look better instead?

20210421_121631.jpg

Rifle wrap arrived. I love it! Sprinter Custom Ghillie are ace! Does need a long rifle though, as that's a VSR-10 Pro with a suppressor (175mm) on the end, and the rifle wrap covers all the way up to the rail where the scope is mounted and I still have full access to the underside of the rifle so I can reload with no issues. Scope cover is a separate item that goes around the scope itself, but droops down low enough to also cover the rifle without interfering with the bolt pull. It's honestly perfect, one of the best £65 I've spent in airsoft.

When I can afford it, I'll probably end up buying one of their ghillies too, if this is anything to go by.

177013171_287341142883591_1463546777480294212_n.thumb.jpg.2ba3619f5962b819f35000e14f0365ab.jpg

• Supporters
On 21/04/2021 at 19:32, heroshark said:

IMG_7401.JPG

IMG_7402.JPG

1fk8gv.jpg

On 21/04/2021 at 13:43, Hellfish said:

Specna Arms Rock River Arms SA-C06 CORE all dressed up with no where to go.

Changed the flash hider for an Epsilon 556 VG6, the plastic stock tube for a metal one added a different stock and slapped a short Bipod, short Dot Scope and angled iron sights on for a DMR set up.

Not sure about the irons .... maybe angled ris mount and back up RDS would look better instead?

20210421_121631.jpg

I'm thinking about picking the SA-C06 core as my first rif, but I was wondering about the rail. It looks weird, how easy or difficult would it be to attach stuff like a flashlight to it? I guess you'd need to attach a picatinny rail first, right?

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Harvem said:

I'm thinking about picking the SA-C06 core as my first rif, but I was wondering about the rail. It looks weird, how easy or difficult would it be to attach stuff like a flashlight to it? I guess you'd need to attach a picatinny rail first, right?

A rail mount torch will fit on the rail sections at the front end of the handguard, if that places it too far forward to reach the controls then a remote tape switch could be fitted to the top rail or (less ideal) you could fit and offset mount to let you attach the torch further back but still place it to the side.

6 hours ago, Harvem said:

Good rifle. Nice weight to it, even with the Polymer Receiver.

You can get RIS Add-on panels for the handguard, but I've had real issues finding any in stock in the UK.

Resorted to buying a set from an unknown supplier in Asia ... worth a punt for £13 I suppose.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

G&P Stoner 63 with chopped barrel and stock, rails and vfg bolted on

acetech predator tracer

perst 4 laser

vortex crossfire 2

UT style high mount

Now THATS a riser haha

12 hours ago, cropzy said:

Nice!

Where did you buy this from?

impulse101. Came through in about a week, £70 posted and I got no fees which was nice.

Tiny update on my tournament M4:

Wanted to experiment with the King Arms PDW stock.

I'll get another one because it's super lightweight and it actually has some space inside for a somewhat chunky battery!

Current specs are:

Specna C-08

Internals

Gate Titan Advanced

SHS 13:1 gearset, one tooth off the pickup side

SHS High Torque Motor

SHS M90 Spring

SHS 14t piston (full rack)

FPS fancy Piston Head

FPS O-ring air nozzle 21.20mm

MAXX ME Sport hop unit

Maple Leaf MR-Hop 70°

ZCI 6.02x247mm inner barrel

(The parts I didn't mention are the stock ones, so tappet plate, delayer chip, 3/4 hole cylinder, cylinder head)

Externals:

MAXX Advanced Speed Trigger

DD replica Iron Sights

PTS EPG

King Arms PDW Stock

Red handstop to go with the trigger

Noveske Soundhog

Hanging off a Helikon adjustable padded 2 points sling

Currently sending 0.3s at 65 metres at 0.98J/22 RPS on a 7.4v

tVKUNh6.jpg

Edited by Skara

8 hours ago, heroshark said:

impulse101. Came through in about a week, £70 posted and I got no fees which was nice.

Did you have to do anything regarding ukara? Thats an insanely good price.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Skara said:

Tiny update on my tournament M4:

Wanted to experiment with the King Arms PDW stock.

I'll get another one because it's super lightweight and it actually has some space inside for a somewhat chunky battery!

Current specs are:

Specna C-08

Internals

Gate Titan Advanced

SHS 13:1 gearset, one tooth off the pickup side

SHS High Torque Motor

SHS M90 Spring

SHS 14t piston (full rack)

FPS fancy Piston Head

FPS O-ring air nozzle 21.20mm

MAXX ME Sport hop unit

Maple Leaf MR-Hop 70°

ZCI 6.02x247mm inner barrel

(The parts I didn't mention are the stock ones, so tappet plate, delayer chip, 3/4 hole cylinder, cylinder head)

Externals:

MAXX Advanced Speed Trigger

DD replica Iron Sights

PTS EPG

King Arms PDW Stock

Red handstop to go with the trigger

Noveske Soundhog

Hanging off a Helikon adjustable padded 2 points sling

Currently sending 0.3s at 65 metres at 0.98J/22 RPS on a 7.4v

FYI theres an extension you can get as well to fit full-sized 11.1s and such. 

35 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

FYI theres an extension you can get as well to fit full-sized 11.1s and such. 

Thanks, but I only run this gun on 7.4s, trigger response on precocking is amazing and 22 RPS is just about the right rate of fire for my tournaments, gives me enough volume of fire to give cover and at the same time I'm not dumping an entire high cap in 3 seconds :D

1 hour ago, cropzy said:

Did you have to do anything regarding ukara? Thats an insanely good price.

It had me ukara on the parcel. I think customs somehow missed it touch wood I've been lucky over the years.

have to say love this gun already XD only hitting around 380 so will find out at weekend if i need to bump its power up a little for my local fields

*edit site has flipped the pic was the right way round i swear

20210428_171009.jpg

Edited by Misery

On 27/04/2021 at 19:31, Skara said:

Thanks, but I only run this gun on 7.4s, trigger response on precocking is amazing and 22 RPS is just about the right rate of fire for my tournaments, gives me enough volume of fire to give cover and at the same time I'm not dumping an entire high cap in 3 seconds :D

22 RPS is perfection for an AEG 😍

What hit area are you getting at 65M?