Gun picture thread

M_P

4 minutes ago, kizzle said:

My tribute to the Blood Diamond Carbine. I know the upper is incorrect, but I prefer it without the brass deflector in all honesty. Fitting the torch mount into the FSB was quite the faff!

20210215_133111.jpg

20210215_133241.jpg

20210215_133248.jpg

20210215_133305.jpg

20210215_133309.jpg

Using one of the Cyma CM009 (E/F) as a base or is it a bits box special? Found myself getting increasingly tempted to do a similar build myself. Is the slim handguard RS or 'airsoft' 'spec'? Paint job isn't my cup of tea, but that subjective comment aside it looks smart... certainly not helping my temptations!

Just now, alxndrhll said:

Using one of the Cyma CM009 (E/F) as a base or is it a bits box special? Found myself getting increasingly tempted to do a similar build myself. Is the slim handguard RS or 'airsoft' 'spec'? Paint job isn't my cup of tea, but that subjective comment aside it looks smart... certainly not helping my temptations!

It is actually an E&C XM177E1 base with some work done internally. The skinny handguards are airsoft, but the price difference between those and RS is pretty small. I have a WE XM177E2 I am gonna keep black but try to make it look like a Black Hawk Down Delta carbine as my next project.

5 minutes ago, kizzle said:

It is actually an E&C XM177E1 base with some work done internally. The skinny handguards are airsoft, but the price difference between those and RS is pretty small. I have a WE XM177E2 I am gonna keep black but try to make it look like a Black Hawk Down Delta carbine as my next project.

Fair. Aye I've been toying with picking up a CAR-15 stock for a while, likely one of the B5 Systems repros from Brownells, and would likely pick up a slim handguard while I'm there because they're not wildly expensive. It's probably another to add to the list of 'I'll never actually do this'... but while we can't play it's nice to ponder on how I'd do it. Likely with a Cyma base, throw a new hop unit and a Kythera in it (as seems to be where most of my potential list of builds land) and call it day! Anyway, I digress, good luck with the next one!

1 hour ago, Groot said:

From sprayed nightmare to the spokes person for Black Guns Matter

image.thumb.png.aeaffd532778a0d5f2c14e8b0ac32291.png

image.png.f53fd7290bceb6ee83d7de442a4c52f2.png

Monstrosity to beauty.

On 15/02/2021 at 17:25, lekne said:

#lct #akaims lock down project done

That is indeed of a silver suppressor?  Would you be interested in a Madbull Quicksilver?  I have one surplus to requirements.

http://madbull.com/catalog/en/products/nbsp/quicksilver-toy-silencer-and-aluminum-tube-shiny-silver.html

Tanaka m&p performance center r8. Got this from overseas and it seems to have seen very little use but damn is this a chunky revolver. Think this might be my new go to sidearm especially once its got an rmr knockoff on it. 

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

Very much ‘just another mayo AR’, but it’s my ‘just another mayo AR’.

Finally got around to modifying the dust cover so it holds shut, and threw a PDI 6.05 barrel in there (no idea what effect that’s going to have until I get an opportunity to shoot it further than I currently can). Just waiting on a Mini2 replica to show up from HK (ordered mid December, so lord knows when that’ll show up) and I reckon the dishes are done.

5C6CF5F7-4DCA-4308-AF19-C9FDFEC8E343.thumb.jpeg.336f58c04dabb2990dc6be050be9b6d6.jpeg

Turns out the colour of BCM FDE looks nothing like it does in person in photos 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, BenJackson said:

@Adolf Hamster You'll like this one then.

Built from a real steel Yugo M53 

20201207_184245.jpg

hnnnngg......

out of interest what's the legality with that kind of conversion?

i'm not massively well versed in the subject but i'm guessing converting from a de-ac isn't viable and surely licensing a functional gun (even if for the purposes of conversion) isn't going to fly for a machine gun under uk law?