Gun picture thread

M_P

So a while ago I had a tm ngrs ak and ended up deciding it was fun but not worth what I paid for it. So I sold it and deciced to only buy ngrs rifles broken and in need of work. Here is what I have got my hands on so far, both for significantly less than I would have otherwise paid for them. Keeping my eyes out for an ak now. 

IMG_5903.JPG

Was moving some bits around tidying and decided to take advantage of being able to get an up to date collection picture. 

- ASG M4

- Cyma AK74

- ICS MP5 (Soon off to a new home)

- TM Glock 19

- TM P226 E2

Not included are my 2 A&K Minimis, or my G3 that should arrive next week. 

What to buy next? 🤔

9B0C8A5A-65E3-44A6-BCD9-78D93373F0E9.jpeg

Total mash up of parts (G&P, TM, PTS, Titan, lots more!) and colours but shoots like a laser beam 😁

20210204_164441.jpg

36 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Nice grip 😉

This is my AEG, the GBBR grip went on my MWS to match the ergonomics of this one! 

image.png.12b820217eeb9e8c27f82845fb5b9996.pngNot my RIF, I saw it on Reddit and just had to share the hideousness if this absolute abortion. 

Like the look of an SMG but not the magazine capacity? 

Do you enjoy a 25 round capacity but want your pistol to be unusable as a sidearm? 

You are in look guys, I have got just the RIF for you! 

• Supporters

Whats worse is i suspect that thing will be ordinarily fed from a hpa adaptor because thats a lot of optic on the slide to be cycling.....

Edit: and thats assuming its a non-tilt barrel because thats a lot of can......

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, DRay said:

It is just all kinds of wrong. Like an AK with an M4 mag adapter 🤢

Even worse is it could be an m4 mag adaptor in it too, that or a drum.

I'm not against the concept of a stocked pistol but tbh the carbine kits you get now seem the better alternative for practical usage.

I don’t trust anyone that doesn’t exploit any opportunity to buy a new RIF

Got a DMR but the site doesn’t allow DMRs? Assault rifle!

Assault rifle too long for CQB? Carbine! 

Carbine dead man clicks? MAC10! 

MAC10 doesn’t fit in a holster? 9mm!

Don’t try and double up do you know what I mean? I would also ban all drum mags unless you have got 10kg plates inside that plate carrier so that you have the mobility and speed of a real gunner. Nothing more irritating than someone with an ARP9 giving it toes around the kill house with 2k rounds... 😡 

Since digging up my Bell 1911, I have the urge to get a left-handed holster and run around with dual wield 1911s. The issue I'd run into is the Bell needs red or black gas, while the TM needs green, so I'd need mag differentiation to avoid exploding the TM's polymer slide. The TM is the one with the suppressor.

Honestly, the externals on the Bell are way nicer. The trades are 100% accurate, whereas on the TM it says "Tokyo Marui made in Japan" instead of "United States property", and the full metal construction is really solid. Looking forward to giving it some new, mostly Maple Leaf and Nineball internals when I can spend again.

IMG_20210207_115124101.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

Thinking about painting the Minimi in the same colour scheme as the rifle, what do we think?

I really want to paint the torch on the M4 as well to give it a more matte finish. 

6088FD94-34CE-4198-A9FB-28B51A028078.jpeg

go for it i did

Mimimi.jpg

2 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Thats noice. Please take that top heat shield off tho 😢 

i prefer it burnt my fingers on the real steel ones to many times

1 minute ago, Keithlag said:

i prefer it burnt my fingers on the real steel ones to many times

Preach, I went through 2 pairs of mechanix on my guns cardre. 

• Supporters
On 26/01/2021 at 12:50, MagpieAirsoft said:

Wanted something that looks a little different in the collection, so snow camo Cm16 Raider L 2.0e

20210126_112719.thumb.jpg.93c42401485048b444418e94f73a06b5.jpg20210126_112544.thumb.jpg.341f6c0f59eb07e5bbd0285a7d3ead6d.jpg20210126_112815.thumb.jpg.b3d6e0ebdf36d8a261d74e536ea2f21e.jpg20210126_112835.thumb.jpg.b5b22a1cbcec9a6a4b4d27f99f391f6c.jpg

You may only get to use it once or twice every couple of years but on that one snowy gameday you will be an airsoft GOD ! 😱

37 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

You may only get to use it once or twice every couple of years but on that one snowy gameday you will be an airsoft GOD ! 😱

Lol, so very true. Typically we are having plenty of snow up here at my local site just now, but obviously can't play. Sod's law and just my luck haha

2 hours ago, Keithlag said:

go for it i did

Mimimi.jpg

Good call ... know what I’ll be doing when it’s dry next! 

Out of interest what suppressor is that? I can’t get one to fit on mine because of the gas regulator!

i

3 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

Good call ... know what I’ll be doing when it’s dry next! 

Out of interest what suppressor is that? I can’t get one to fit on mine because of the gas regulator!

i got the gun second hand but i would say its one of these.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/kublai-dummy-mini-cqc-silencer-set

• Supporters
1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Lol, so very true. Typically we are having plenty of snow up here at my local site just now, but obviously can't play. Sod's law and just my luck haha

Have only played once in proper snow conditions (a good couple where there’d been a light dusting) but do have to say was bloody good fun , totally changed the whole dynamic of the games !
You could hear the other players so much more wether crunching through the snow or just talking as the sound carried so well over the snow , still amazes me after all these yrs the way so many are totally oblivious to there surroundings and how much noise there making . I had a scabby old off white bed sheet with a hole in the middle I was using as a simple snow camo poncho , got loads of kills from just sitting still AND letting then come to me and then laughing to my self as they acted all surprised when i slotted then ! 🤦‍♂️🤣😉🤣