Gun picture thread

M_P

New gnu, King Arms PDW 9mm SBR (former shorty) in Gun Grey.

Internally it's still stock bar a SHS rotary hop unit and a MadBull 6.03 x 229 Black Python v2 (yes I know it's a shit barrel, shut up!), waiting for more disposable income to build a wanker high speed SSG.

Externally, I've done some "work" to it.

Replaced the PDW stock with a stubby fixed one, it does wobble a bit even if tightened down but I've already designed a spacer (only need to get it printed) that in theory should make it rock solid-ish.

Swapped the stock 4" handguard with this lovely Geissele MK8 clone from AliExpress (€16 posted lol), it seems to be fairly solid for such a cheap plastic handguard.

Had to remove the dust cover, as you can see the small adjustment screw got in the way of the cover's pivoting rod.

12cm outer barrel extension in and the KA muzzle device (a really fucking heavy plastic noveske style device) fits perfectly inside the handguard (which is really narrow on the inside, that thing fits with just a millimetre per side of space). Also removed the fake PCC shell deflector as it was necessary to remove the dust cover.

I like the way it turned out, it's lightweight and maneuvrable and the MP5 mags imo look much better than the ARP-9 ones (and they work, and they're cheap to source, and you're not limited to fucking expensive proprietary mags)

Z2JYw9R.jpg

akPdKMe.jpg

5 hours ago, Georgeballer2020 said:

Where did you get it from? Been looking for one but evike is completely sold out i think?

Got it on an Italian retailer, and I seem to have bought the last one they had in stock..

3 hours ago, Georgeballer2020 said:

Damn ill have to keep looking around then, was this the g&p one? 

No, it is a JG stock, I'm not feeling wealthy enough for a G&P stock :D

My arp 556, i know its morphed into any m4, but i like how it looks, and it performs brilliantly

20201113_155813.thumb.jpg.527477cd813d130d71105875aaa08f25.jpg

20201113_155854.thumb.jpg.fcbe78fcb08d7e7254e02918c8959b7d.jpg

I've been going through old designs and found this that I tried doing a couple of years ago. I think I'm going to give it another go and make it less like the PDR-C and more like something from halo. 

IMG_20201112_070316_439.jpg

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I've been going through old designs and found this that I tried doing a couple of years ago. I think I'm going to give it another go and make it less like the PDR-C and more like something from halo. 

Hmmm....not sure....but what do I know.🤔👍

Regards 

5 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I saw someone a while ago do the br55 from halo, but they used a Aug as the base, good luck tho 

Holy crap you guys have some nice setups / stands for your stuff.. and I was thinking about putting up a shelf below my pegboard to hold more stuff thinking that was awesome.

f.thumb.jpg.60e8d3d488c3020ea3e2959b88700dc4.jpg

SCAR and M41A are disassembled right now awaiting parts.

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Is that a video file?

Because it looks like an MP4.

Nice, I see what you did there!

So I've finally finished my L119A2 build

Based off a TM M4 CQBR GBB, full angry gun L119A2 conversion kit (except lower receiver), I'm into this puppy for over £1600 at this point...

TM M4 CQBR Block 1 GBB

Angry Gun L119A2 Handguard

Angry Gun L119A2 Flashhider

Magpul MOE pistol grip (mil-spec)

Magpul CTR stock (mil-spec)

Magpul AFG Foregrip (mil-spec)

C79A2 Clone (Canadian optic for a Canadian born rifle)

Mil-spec 45deg canted rail

Nothing special red dot

Element DBal A2 clone

UTG Over Bore Bipod

I did have an Angry Gun UKSF QD silencer on it until RIFT The Village ate it 🥺

Massive massive shout out to Fire Support in Peterborough and Dave's Custom Airsoft of London for parts!

IMG_20201120_162816.jpg

IMG-20201120-WA0015.jpeg

IMG_20201120_163037.jpg

22 minutes ago, Paladin said:

So I've finally finished my L119A2 build

Based off a TM M4 CQBR GBB, full angry gun L119A2 conversion kit (except lower receiver), I'm into this puppy for over £1600 at this point...

TM M4 CQBR Block 1 GBB

Angry Gun L119A2 Handguard

Angry Gun L119A2 Flashhider

Magpul MOE pistol grip (mil-spec)

Magpul CTR stock (mil-spec)

Magpul AFG Foregrip (mil-spec)

C79A2 Clone (Canadian optic for a Canadian born rifle)

Mil-spec 45deg canted rail

Nothing special red dot

Element DBal A2 clone

UTG Over Bore Bipod

I did have an Angry Gun UKSF QD silencer on it until RIFT The Village ate it 🥺

Massive massive shout out to Fire Support in Peterborough and Dave's Custom Airsoft of London for parts!

Someone else that likes to spend crazy money on their guns, I like it.