Gun picture thread

M_P

On 28/10/2020 at 16:10, Cromulon1994 said:

20201028_140914.jpg

Who makes that Uzi?

I would love a useable GBB Uzi. I see Northeast have got one in the works, hopefully it will be a good un.

2 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Who makes that Uzi?

I would love a useable GBB Uzi. I see Northeast have got one in the works, hopefully it will be a good un.

Tokyo Marui.

It uses a version 5 gearbox, which is unique to the uzi but came out way before the VFC MP7 gearbox which is similar.

Can't upgrade them beyond a custom tightbore barrel.

But they do about 250-260 fps, and if you leave them standard and look after them they're a great unique cqb gun. Also have a touch of felt recoil as the gearbox runs in reverse compared to standard aegs.

2 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Tokyo Marui.

It uses a version 5 gearbox, which is unique to the uzi but came out way before the VFC MP7 gearbox which is similar.

Can't upgrade them beyond a custom tightbore barrel.

But they do about 250-260 fps, and if you leave them standard and look after them they're a great unique cqb gun. Also have a touch of felt recoil as the gearbox runs in reverse compared to standard aegs.

Yeh, it makes a change from the sea of M4's out there.

Got 2 SigAir ProForce MCX, took a pic before I part with 1.

My plan is to make a short MCX, if a friend in the US is able to obtain the handguard while he is over there. Please excuse the bad photoshop job, there are basically no side profile images of the 6" handguard, so had to improvise 🤣 Will also include original photo. Not sure what battery options I will have with the 6" though!

Screenshot_20201031-154112_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201031-154121_Gallery.jpg

20201031_151928.jpg

20201031_152013.jpg

Threaded outer barrel arrived over the weekend for my TM P226, just in time for lockdown to deny me taking this bad boy out to skirmish. :(

123677137_10159191446844175_530286913137

On 31/10/2020 at 22:11, Cromulon1994 said:

Officially added an AR to the collection. 

20201031_192732.jpg

AR10?  Who makes that?

It's a detonator from boomarms . Then put an acetech tracer with a bit of some sort of cool looking end cap I found in my bits on the floor to fill the gap up to the slide 😂.

Spent all day fixing my M9 and rebuilding my SCAR 5 times, workspace is finally clear for now.

cd8V1Q3.jpg

O3kRooS.jpg

(Stock adapter is still in china so the stock is just placed there)

• Supporters

Very nice Dave, "primary forever" though, if I had a pound for every time I've heard statements like that ?, only to see it in the classifieds a month or two later 🤣

Prove all us cynical old gits wrong mate.👍

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Very nice Dave, "primary forever" though, if I had a pound for every time I've heard statements like that ?, only to see it in the classifieds a month or two later 🤣

Prove all us cynical old gits wrong mate.👍

You will never see my amoeba 013 in t'classifieds! Where I go she goes.....there isn't enough money that could buy her! 😉🤭