Gun picture thread

M_P

27 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

And I bet you don't even go airsofting the 1 day a year it's actually viable to skirmish in snow 😄

I don’t skirmish, Practical Pistol /2gun/3gun only, so weather and camo irrelevant, I like white 😂

Few pics of a KHC Maverick M88 (this was commented twice, once in the thread, once via pm, after I posted fotos of the collection - never expected this to be the gun that gets the most attention 😅)

A real fun gun!

Plastic as far as the eye can see, but surprisingly rigid and sturdy. First airsoft shotgun sporting several barrels, this shotgun fires 4 BBs through 4 barrels at once (and was released 5 years prior to the TM SPAS12 ;))

Has a BB reservoir, you simply pour BBs through an opening in the carryhandle, rack the foregrip and fire away.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have a great fondness for old spring guns myself. Has been posted before and I need to get a new pic as I've got about 20 more since this picture. One day I will have a gun wall.IMG_7063.thumb.JPG.1216dd8b7b44ba982ac392330b37e784.JPG

26 minutes ago, DrFumbles said:

The only 2 guns I have now. 

KWA MP9 with the Airsoft Artisan retractable stock..

IMG_20201024_103424.jpg

That is a cracking stock 👍🏻

16 hours ago, heroshark said:

I have a great fondness for old spring guns myself. Has been posted before and I need to get a new pic as I've got about 20 more since this picture. One day I will have a gun wall.IMG_7063.thumb.JPG.1216dd8b7b44ba982ac392330b37e784.JPG

Wow! That is impressive.

Great display.👍

39 minutes ago, DrFumbles said:

The only 2 guns I have now. 

KWA MP9 with the Airsoft Artisan retractable stock.

TM Recoil M4A1 that I've tried to turn into a Mk18. Might not be exact but I'm happy with it so far. 

Recoil has all the bells and whistles and a Titangate NGRS Mosfet installed.

IMG_20201024_103409.jpg

IMG_20201024_103416.jpg

IMG_20201024_103424.jpg

Very nice.loving the devilish grin patch! 😄

ARES APC9. lovely firing little AEG. As with most Ares products a bit of TLC will make the most of it. Already sorted out the wobbly stock by replacing the 2 springs under the stock catch button and is now a lot better.

inner barrel is only about 130mm and the stock rubber seems meh so I'll probably replace both of these soon. The bolt handles have a bit of wobble as well when folded so I'll probably replace the springs in them as well to keep them from rattling about when folded to the side.

The mags are a bit stiff in the magwell but I think this will get better with use. The rubber bumps on the base of the magazine are a nice touch but I might bin them so that I can cram more mags into a M4 pouch.

oh and the pin that holds the stock on, that you need to remove to fit a battery, is the tightest I've ever come across. 

ARES APC9.jpg

ARES APC9a.jpg

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

That is a cracking stock 👍🏻

I prefer it so much over the original MP9 stock. Does shorten it by about 2 inches though

54 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Terminator vs Kyle Reese

20201023_160456.jpg

getting a dirty mac fine just do not cut the stock on  that

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

getting a dirty mac fine just do not cut the stock on  that

Too late

(It's been sold to a terminator collector who is going to do that and then put it on a wall)

On 23/10/2020 at 18:41, Pydracor said:

Few pics of a KHC Maverick M88 (this was commented twice, once in the thread, once via pm, after I posted fotos of the collection - never expected this to be the gun that gets the most attention 😅)

A real fun gun!

Plastic as far as the eye can see, but surprisingly rigid and sturdy. First airsoft shotgun sporting several barrels, this shotgun fires 4 BBs through 4 barrels at once (and was released 5 years prior to the TM SPAS12 ;))

Has a BB reservoir, you simply pour BBs through an opening in the carryhandle, rack the foregrip and fire away.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Had one back in 2004. Wish I'd never sold it :(

ICS SA80A2 with replica Daniel Defence handguard, C79A2 sight & Grippod, AN/PEQ15 housing a spare battery

TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB

L119A2 GBB, build on a TM M4 CQBR Block 1 frame, with original Magpul mil-spec stock, pistol grip and AFG, as this is my new primary, the C79A2 is going on this with a canted red dot and a replica DBAL A2...

A lot of money spent between these three guns ... Also the proud owner of a Cyma CM.060 P90 since Sunday too

IMG_20201022_134626_2.jpg

• Supporters

That is, well, i'm not quite sure what that is.....

Part of me thinks its sacriledge of the highest order meriting summary execution for heresy

But another part of me thinks "dakakakakakakakakakakaka"

The 2 sides seem evenly matched......

8 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

My latest lockdown-boredom project has reached its vomit inducing climax...

I really like it. So shiny :D

Please kill me now.

45 minutes ago, TigerRonin said:

Looks good

Thanks man. Its had a load of internal upgrades too, just need to tune the fps now

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

My first sniper rifle. Action Army T11

I need to get my hands on one.