Gun picture thread

M_P

Pydracor - that Licensed Brownig is kind of strange and pointless. MOrgan Utah is the modern facility and the gun they have applied them tois WWII ish.  Another airsoft cash in, it so sad when great companied like these allow there trades tobe used on incorrect replicas.

5 minutes ago, Pydracor said:

As some of you asked for fotos of my collection, I took a few pics 🙂

We restored a house a few years ago and I got the rare opportunity to turn a room into my personal little "museum". The only downside: The showcases are full already... 😅

As mentioned in the new members thread, I'm a collector for quite some time now and I'm interested in anything that's odd / old / rare / shellejecting / japanese / gasdriven in general and recently got a knack for a bit more steel here and there.

Unfortunately, the showcases in the middle still lack lighting 😑

Disclaimer: Everything in that room is legal and according to german laws, the guns themselves aswell as the showcases, which are locked, when I'm not there. The guns outside the showcases are 0.5 joules, so they don't fall under german gun laws, but are categorized as toys.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

HOLY SHIT! If I'm ever in Germany remind me to come visit you lol. 

8 minutes ago, Pydracor said:

We restored a house a few years ago and I got the rare opportunity to turn a room into my personal little "museum". The only downside: The showcases are full already... 😅

As mentioned in the new members thread, I'm a collector for quite some time now and I'm interested in anything that's odd / old / rare / shellejecting / japanese / gasdriven in general and recently got a knack for a bit more steel here and there.

Disclaimer: Everything in that room is legal and according to german laws, the guns themselves aswell as the showcases, which are locked, when I'm not there. The guns outside the showcases are 0.5 joules, so they don't fall under german gun laws, but are categorized as toys.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The legends are true, Eldorado exists.

On 16/10/2020 at 19:10, Pydracor said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jesus titty fucking christ on a bike sideways! Love it!

• Supporters
On 16/10/2020 at 19:10, Pydracor said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is it wrong that a just got a bit hard 😍 🤫

Got my new E&L AKS74U through the post. 

It's just as solid as the E&L 74N I got through last month. The stock is especially wobble free. Gunfire downgraded it a tad too much, but shouldn't be too much of a problem. Goes to my tech on Friday to be given the once over, the usual replacement barrel and bucking as I dont rate any stock ones.

20201019_205750.jpg

22 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Got my new E&L AKS74U through the post. 

It's just as solid as the E&L 74N I got through last month. The stock is especially wobble free. Gunfire downgraded it a tad too much, but shouldn't be too much of a problem. Goes to my tech on Friday to be given the once over, the usual replacement barrel and bucking as I dont rate any stock ones.

20201019_205750.jpg

Got that Soviet uniform waiting for you for November dude :)

The stock barrel is perfectly useable, the hop rubber I found it to be a little too hard, there's a 50° MR-Hop in mine and works like a charm 

12 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Got that Soviet uniform waiting for you for November dude :)

I am pondering over a Gorka 1, which should be ok for Cold War if slightly implausible! I can use Gorka 1 for modern day MVD as well which is handy. 

Blast from the past. It's STAR UMP that I've had for a while that needed repairs. The selector gears sitting between the gearbox and the lower receiver had snapped due to metal fatigue. Luckily they are the same as a CYMA G36 so I fitted a set and then fitted a Pico SSR which involved chopping the inside of the upper receiver so that it would fit along with a battery. Just when things were looking good the selector plate snapped but again thankfully it's the same as a CYMA G36 so a quick order to fire support and things are all working now.

I might give it a run out this weekend if I can find the rest of the magazines.

star UMP.jpg

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Ok so close the thread, @Pydracor wins airsoft.

I reckon Luke could give him a run for his money... 

Hi everyone, thanks a lot guys! Can't deny it's always nice to hear positive comments regarding the collection :)

Of course I know, that there are loads of collectors out there with far more guns and an even broader variety of rare stuff.

Didn't know this video by Negative, that's an absolutely awesome collection! Especially as he owns extremely rare guns from the classic era, as mentioned, I love guns from back then.

So that's amazing and yes, he definately has a bigger collection ;)

PS: To be fair, though, he doesn't have to cope with german bureaucracy and our ludicrous gun laws 😅

As a small example: When I want something, that is not officially sold by a shop here, like, say, a collector's item like a Western Arms, and I want to import it, I have to contact two different agencies to get permits, have the gun sent to one of our departments for firearm testing, they test the gun and put their stamp of approval on it, then send it back to me. The complete process costs between 125 and 150€, all to have a "toy gun" legally imported into Germany -.-

20 hours ago, Lozart said:

I reckon Luke could give him a run for his money... 

I do believe that's me hes having a moan about the calico.

Well, we can only account for 3 in the UK including his and I've done a lot of asking around.

So, yeah, they are that uncommon.

Very happy to be proven wrong.