Gun picture thread

M_P

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Saves filling out all the paperwork and paying $200 to have a sub-16" barrel on your AEG or GBB.  Worth it imo.  Got at least one or two in my future purchases lined up.

Umm actually paying that $200 makes my gun objectively better than yours and makes me more oper8or and tacticool. A pleb like you just wouldn't understand. 

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Umm actually paying that $200 makes my gun objectively better than yours and makes me more oper8or and tacticool. A pleb like you just wouldn't understand. 

Typical government sheeple, do you not realise they can track you down now you've registered it?

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Typical government sheeple, do you not realise they can track you down now you've registered it?

CuM aNd TaKe It

• Supporters

I feel I may have come across purely sarcastic.  In the realm of airsoft Al's question is redundant.  It's almost as redundant as asking why people put any stocks or handguards on their airsoft guns or paint them or use any given pistol grip over another with similar ergonomics.  Anyone who's spent a time amount of time thinking about the subject can figure that out very easily.  If you prefer the look you do it, same reason people copy guns from films and TV etc.  A lot of guns people see on YouTube now have braces and they want to mimic that aesthetic and I count myself among them just haven't ordered the braces I want yet.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Objectively, any given organisation can't know where a thing is if they don't know where it is.  If you tell them where it is, they'll know where it is.  Anyone is welcome to think that civilians shouldn't be allowed guns you can crack on, but the aforementioned is demonstrable facts irrespective of political affiliation.

45 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

I feel I may have come across purely sarcastic.  In the realm of airsoft Al's question is redundant.  It's almost as redundant as asking why people put any stocks or handguards on their airsoft guns or paint them or use any given pistol grip over another with similar ergonomics.  Anyone who's spent a time amount of time thinking about the subject can figure that out very easily.  If you prefer the look you do it, same reason people copy guns from films and TV etc.  A lot of guns people see on YouTube now have braces and they want to mimic that aesthetic and I count myself among them just haven't ordered the braces I want yet.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong if I was in the US I'd rather take the pistol brace rather than the ridiculous tax stamp and wait time that comes with a registered SBR. They look like shit though so I don't get why someone would choose that look when they don't have to. To each their own I guess. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

My far eastern collection is growing. 

Didn’t know there was an airsoft K2 ! 
always had a strange attraction to there rather funky look .👍

15 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Saves filling out all the paperwork and paying $200 to have a sub-16" barrel on your AEG or GBB.  Worth it imo.  Got at least one or two in my future purchases lined up.

Wtf BATF doesn't give a shit about airsoft rifle length, there not firearms.  Personally if I moved to Merica i'd pay the 200 to get a proper stock and vert grip on my firearm. :)

On 09/10/2020 at 08:23, TheFull9 said:

No shit... 

Yeah no shit, kind of ironic stance for someone who collects tons or mega expensive tacticool kit to then actually out of choice choose an inferior stabilisation device designed to get a round a daft US law.  Braces would not exist in the current form or be even vaguely popular if it wasn't fir the whole Pistol / SBR nonsense.  Still as I said its airsoft, when has sense ever applied and each to there own anyway. :)

• Supporters

What has the expense of my gear got to do with anything at all?  Best not to make weird passive-aggressive little statements then say 'each to their own' it's rather contradictory.  The fact you didn't read the post I made inbetween my previous 2 and made an incorrect assumption on my knowledge as a result is entirely your own fault, no need to get miffed at me about it.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, EDcase said:

So jealous for the Hi-Power MK3. 

Still waiting for the WE but its been 2 years now 😩

Can always mod the the Leif sight one , what I did .👍

6D664FFE-92DA-4B96-BC01-00014B3579DA.jpeg

16 hours ago, EDcase said:

So jealous for the Hi-Power MK3. 

Still waiting for the WE but its been 2 years now 😩

It's for sale, but if you want a good skirmish gun then look elsewhere. It's a collector piece really.

A very nice one though.

11 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

It's for sale, but if you want a good skirmish gun then look elsewhere. It's a collector piece really.

A very nice one though.

I saw that and I am tempted but I think I'll still wait for the WE.

Cheers Crom

Very nice conversion @Darkmikey

• Supporters
19 hours ago, EDcase said:

Yeah, I did get a P35 with moding in mind after seeing yours but it shot so badly that I had to return it.  (I also want the plastic MK3 grips)

I'll keep waiting for the new one...

Aahhh yes the pleasures of WE pistols , one shoots like a laser (my one) AND the next is as accurate as flicking the BB’s in the air to see if they hit anything (yours unfortunately😭) gotta love there QC !😳

I did think of MK3 slabs but I preferred the wood look . Can get top quality surplus ones for £22 all in .

@Darkmikey22 that WE looks extremely authentic, well done!

As it seems to be fitting right now, here's a few pics of my Tanaka HiPower compared to a WE (it was a Browning-licensed WE with kinda strange, white markings). Wrote a short "comparison-review", up to now only in german, though -.-

Still, pics might be interesting for some :) Have many more pics, if wanted.

TanakaWEHipower02.jpg

TanakaWEHipower03.jpg

TanakaHiPowerVGLRealsteelLinks.jpg

TanakaWEHiPower04.jpg