Gun picture thread

M_P

I'm looking to join a club (AWA Herts once it opens up). I purchased the King Arms PDW (MP5 mag variant). Because its compact and the MP5 mags take up around half the space as a M4/AR15 mag. 

It has a 2.5-10x40 scope attached. A PTK clone (I think) made by FAB Defence, backup iron sights on the side for cqc (pistol range) rail covers and a modified silencer (still experimenting with 3d printed baffles). Being a DIY/improv type of guy I used carabiners for the sling points.

I don't know why but I kind of like the blue on this... 

IMG_20200708_000534.jpg

Just had a new custom handguard made for my Son's PTS N23, I wanted to give it more of a KittyKat look. The other pic is the RS one that provided the inspiration.

Handguard made by John at J-Tac Custom, machined aluminium. Cerakote Graphite Black by Mark at High Calibre Coatings.

107585314_315151566312633_4797387093396611701_n.jpg

60427438_2383368901707276_607179067074019328_n (1).jpg

Pic of my current primary - KWA TK45c with:

• Gate Titan Advanced - set to 5rnd burst on full auto
  • R-Hop hop rubber
  • KWA T6 stock and MLOK rail
  • RS Trou BUIS - M4 front, Diopter Rear

Partnered with an OPS M81 woodland plate carrier, Quattro SMG mag pouches, and Refactor Blasting Cap / old Milspec Monkey patch.

107901293_10158148298550199_5463849983184851812_o.jpg

3 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Do love an SD, what HPA?

PS please make that designator black 😉

Inferno gen 2.

Was just testing the zip tied rail. Looking to get a better ir unit, maybe a dbal 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Davegolf said:

G36c coming along visually, busy weekend ahead... VERY EXCITED

I like. I’m sure you will but post a pic when it’s all together - I might have to do this to mine. 

After seeing so many Zenitco Handguard rails on 74u’s recently I felt compelled to remove mine! Happy with how it’s looking now.

Also, my little M4 DSG thing has hit puberty, Vltor receiver and a low profile 7” handguard have given a much more aggressive look to what was intended to be a flashy, gaudy affair. The new Silver castle nut is the latest “shiny bit for the sake of it” addition

5AA1DF12-6520-42EE-BBB2-9CD9605ACB3B.jpeg

67070695-4B9D-4311-94F0-D170ACE00CC1.jpeg

F48AC46C-002A-4DDD-83E0-54541911CE3E.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Seongguk said:

PVS-14 ( Instead of PVS-04K ) 

Forgive me but Is that a real PVS-14 on a mostly polymer  springer that cost around $130 and the PVS-14 can cost over $2000 or more depending on the gen? ( look nice by the way the optics and K2)

36 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Forgive me but Is that a real PVS-14 on a mostly polymer  springer that cost around $130 and the PVS-14 can cost over $2000 or more depending on the gen? ( look nice by the way the optics and K2)

That's clone, $130 polymer one. That's not genuine. You can buy in https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32849218927.html here.

PVS-04K.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Seongguk said:

That's clone, $130 polymer one. That's not genuine. You can buy in https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32849218927.html here.

Thanks for the clarification and link. What do you think of the optic  any good?

7 minutes ago, Seongguk said:

Are you asking about aimpoint? Or do you want me to recommend good optics?

No the PVS-14 clone.

8 minutes ago, Seongguk said:

You mean resolution? 

Yes the resolution and the overall quality.

1 hour ago, Sniper780 said:

No the PVS-14 clone.

Well, I can't say it's really good but at least you can see the target more brighter. But it's quite little.

+ resolution is nicer than expected

And its monitor is very small, as you can see in my picture. It can show you up to 50~100m? distance in low visibility and its FOV is just 5'.

I bought this for costume play, but if I was a normal airsoft player, I would buy an 'affordable real working nvgs' such as Yukon. 

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

Aimpoint + clone pvs14

Just now, Seongguk said:

Well, I can't say it's really good but at least you can see the target more brighter. But it's quite little.

And its monitor is very small, as you can see in my picture. It can show you 50~100m? distance in low visibility situation and its FOV is just 5'.

I bought this because I need it for costume play, but if I was a normal airsoft gamer, I would buy a 'real working nvgs' such as Yukon. 

Thank you for your perspective greatly appreciated. 

Another one!!!!!

Or is that a revamp of an existing one.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

See, I kinda want to do this, as my RS vector has a brace. Just to make the two even more similar...

4 minutes ago, Cyberlawyer said:

Another one!!!!!

Or is that a revamp of an existing one.

That’s the 3/4 RS, 1/4 KWA semi-only lol

13 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

See, I kinda want to do this, as my RS vector has a brace. Just to make the two even more similar...

Do it !

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Do it !

I wonder if a genuine Kriss brace/tube setup would fit... Might have to test that out next month...