Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

340714345_P1010402(1).thumb.jpg.b72fdacc42f50720e4de7a7e6b264d26.jpg

Built this absolutely years ago but was worried @Adolf Hamster might not have seen it

He's probably puking as I type this lol🤣

48 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Got bored. Had Paint Pens 😎

FY9q3Po.jpg

pGpcG0k.jpg

hAT4qpR.jpg

HxOgDRb.jpg

Makes the gun looks much nicer I reckon.

I think I'll leave the trades on the slide alone, what do we reckon?

love it

Gun back from Luke @ Negative Airsoft  (G&G Tr4-18)

New cylinder

New shell (Was cracked)

New gears & shimmed (Replacement gears were already worn)

New rotary hop unit (Still got my prommie flathop in it)

+ few other bits & bobs he's done to get it running sweet again.  Basically it's a new gun. :)

Looking forward to playing with it this Saturday. (Mainly my CQB gun, but still wanna run it outside)

NEW GUN.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

@SSPKali would be a complete splurge but ive always lusted for a noisy CQB AK...

https://www.evike.com/products/39816/

In my eyes i "should" have enough CQB guns, what with pistol, mp5 and now shotgun, but you always need a backup... for the backup right?

Do it.

The aksu is a great wee gun.

However you will need a backup for the backup of the backup so i suggest grabbing an aeg variant as well as a gbb for the colder weather and a makarov just in case you get jumped mid reload.

11 hours ago, Davegolf said:

@SSPKali would be a complete splurge but ive always lusted for a noisy CQB AK...

https://www.evike.com/products/39816/

In my eyes i "should" have enough CQB guns, what with pistol, mp5 and now shotgun, but you always need a backup... for the backup right?

If you want noisy CQB I would recommend a TM MP7 GBB with a SoundHog on it....sounds like a 22 rimfire when I tested in the garden, will be even louder inside 😈

1 hour ago, SSPKali said:

If you want noisy CQB I would recommend a TM MP7 GBB with a SoundHog on it....sounds like a 22 rimfire when I tested in the garden, will be even louder inside 😈

Yes i agrree it probably is, i had one a few years back and in the woods it was loud, so soundhog indoors would be nuts!

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 15/05/2020 at 22:40, SeniorSpaz87 said:

(Lewis' PDR-C)

Fuuuu... ship it stateside?

Just realised we never talked business about this.

Still interested? 😁

Yesterday I mocked up roughly how a want my SCAR H to look. The final version of the rail is currently being printed. I need to print a stock adapter as the one I want is discontinued, a replacement gas plug as that was missing and maybe a new charging handle. Then I'm getting a stock and folding stock adapter, new scope mount, fluted outer barrel, 2 port long muzzle brake (if I can find one in stock anywhere) and CYMA SR-25 P-Mags modified to fit the SCAR and hopefully some 7.62 ranger plates. After that it's on to internals. It's getting a full rebuild including a MAXX hopup and being modified to fit a V2.5 gearbox

received_300767581328139.jpeg

IMG_20200705_120417.jpg

• Supporters
7 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Just realised we never talked business about this.

Still interested? 😁

Haha, sure. But itll have to wait until at least after the 26th; just spent the remainder of last month's paycheck on a like new KWA Vector haha.