Gun picture thread

M_P

Semi auto spamming? 

Dsg is to get around the Semi auto only rule but allows you to spam faster than full auto no?

correct me if I'm wrong,

not having a go at you particularly but given how fast a short stroked gearset fires I can only see the point of a dsg as a full auto hose pipe and I would not want to be on the end of that.

from what I have seen of speedsoft its to suppress an opponent to allow your team to move, not to overshoot someone into the realms of being sworn back at(at the least) which is what appears to be the major cause of click bait on YouTube 

11 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Semi auto spamming? 

Dsg is to get around the Semi auto only rule but allows you to spam faster than full auto no?

correct me if I'm wrong,

not having a go at you particularly but given how fast a short stroked gearset fires I can only see the point of a dsg as a full auto hose pipe and I would not want to be on the end of that.

from what I have seen of speedsoft its to suppress an opponent to allow your team to move, not to overshoot someone into the realms of being sworn back at(at the least) which is what appears to be the major cause of click bait on YouTube 

There’s a good friendly atmosphere at Finmere and I’m a firm believer in not shitting where I eat. I wouldn’t be a dick to any of the players there and no one there has hosed me when I’ve been out in the open. There’s even someone running a hoselock ghostbuster rig now and even he’s not a twat ;)

You're only missing one thing now.

B I N A R Y T R I G G E R !

for max meme potential :) and for that one guy who's too cool to die :D

3 hours ago, Skara said:

You're only missing one thing now.

B I N A R Y T R I G G E R !

for max meme potential :) and for that one guy who's too cool to die :D

Binary was what drew me to the Leviathan in the first place and it’s enabled in that video. It’s a bit risky in a game though, according to my chrono I can get 12rps in Binary mode. It’s too easy to accidentally be a total knob to someone. 

In the earlier video when I was testing it, it’s set to safe-binary-full

Its currently in how it will be skirmished, safe-semi-3rd burst

I mean, the last time I used my binary trigger people were complaining about "full auto", in a OC fashion 

Also people will always bitch about something, whether it's the energy output, the rate of fire or the fact that you managed to sneak past their ego and gently tapped them on the shoulder with your barrel.

image.png.d484a1d2a6f8496768bb842836f72233.png

Standard CM16, photo taken last year. Loved it from the get go (1st airsoft rifle after many years of wait) but holy hell has it had its problems with the barrel constantly falling off, accuracy being wild and now the hop ups buggered. Still love it to bits. 

8 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

PCC anyone?

IMG_20200628_080413.jpg

Hello fellow PCC user :3

59 minutes ago, Skara said:

Hello fellow PCC user :3

I got the mags for another project but it came with the adapter so I figured I'd try it out

On 25/06/2020 at 20:29, Alimcd said:

There’s a good friendly atmosphere at Finmere and I’m a firm believer in not shitting where I eat. I wouldn’t be a dick to any of the players there and no one there has hosed me when I’ve been out in the open. There’s even someone running a hoselock ghostbuster rig now and even he’s not a twat ;)

@L3wisD your not the only one :P 

On 27/06/2020 at 13:55, JamesAirsofterAgent said:

image.png.d484a1d2a6f8496768bb842836f72233.png

Standard CM16, photo taken last year. Loved it from the get go (1st airsoft rifle after many years of wait) but holy hell has it had its problems with the barrel constantly falling off, accuracy being wild and now the hop ups buggered. Still love it to bits. 

Had one as my first gun too, had its issues but I dont think I will ever sell it. And im not really a nostalgic person.

Its great when you get some epic kills with such a simple gun too.