• Supporters
1 hour ago, bladerunner168 said:

TM SCAR with rip off PMM parts

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is that the Airsoft Artisan PMM kit?

3 hours ago, osteoshot said:

I like it from the pistol grip forward 

I know this makes me a bad man but whenever I see a scar with an m4 stock tube This image appears in my mind

9FCC5723-3ED1-401B-9306-E990980C1979.jpeg

Still better than the alternative

1016223-CHE_1.jpg

11 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

The missus should be happy about this. That's one less gun case needed. On that note I now have a VFC SCAR hard case going if anyone wants it

IMG_20200614_064959.jpg

I've got a VFC SCARH on the way and been looking for a hardcase for it, I was gonna get the XL Nuprol pick n' pluck case so I can fit the SCARH+mags+UGL in it, does that case have a pick n'pluck bottom foam available to buy anywhere? if so how much are you looking for it?

Did you sell the SCARH or? 

Would be interested in hearing your thoughts on it too regarding performance / mods - I've got the CNC hopup chamber for it and a replacement inner barrel, need to get a high torque motor for it - what batteries did you use? like what LiPos will fit in the stock?

Thanks,

para

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

Would be interested in hearing your thoughts on it too regarding performance / mods - I've got the CNC hopup chamber for it and a replacement inner barrel, need to get a high torque motor for it - what batteries did you use? like what LiPos will fit in the stock?

Thanks,

I ran a battery bag on side of stock and used proper sized lipos in my vfc scar h dmr . It was set up as dmr  and higher fps on semi . 

Be gentle (ISH ) with the selectors as they tend to misslign or break . The selector plate isnt the best either as works with the cogs for fires selectord and wares quick . Gear box is ok till it breaks like any other AEG. CNC hop helps alot as one it comes with is pants . I have Airsoft pro and working well with flat hop etc . If u want cheap mags then u can use SR25 mags from taiwengun. The p mags work a treat too . Just need filing a little on mag catch opening to fit . And they are cheap for £7 each. Anything else just give me a message

IMG_20200605_094338.jpg

10 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

I ran a battery bag on side of stock and used proper sized lipos in my vfc scar h dmr . It was set up as dmr  and higher fps on semi . 

Be gentle (ISH ) with the selectors as they tend to misslign or break . The selector plate isnt the best either as works with the cogs for fires selectord and wares quick . Gear box is ok till it breaks like any other AEG. CNC hop helps alot as one it comes with is pants . I have Airsoft pro and working well with flat hop etc . If u want cheap mags then u can use SR25 mags from taiwengun. The p mags work a treat too . Just need filing a little on mag catch opening to fit . And they are cheap for £7 each. Anything else just give me a message

IMG_20200605_094338.jpg

Yeah the plate is something I read that should be replaced, need to get one of those. I've got the airsoft pro.cz CNC hopup for it - did you fit a different motor or change the gears or anything else? 

How easy or hard is it to swap the hopup / inner barrel? I've only worked on a v6 gearbox so when I finally get this delivered and open it up I'm expecting a lot of headaches, did you do the changes yourself? any good youtube vids you have bookmarked for it?

not too fond of strapping a battery to the outside. I got the Tan one too, CQC version, I've got the UGL + 3 master mikes for it so mine will look something like this:

6DbJIha.png

Anyway thanks I'll pm you, looks good with the weathering you did. I've got 3x Mid-caps and 1 high cap mag already for it so probably good for mags.

53 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

Yeah the plate is something I read that should be replaced, need to get one of those. I've got the airsoft pro.cz CNC hopup for it - did you fit a different motor or change the gears or anything else? 

How easy or hard is it to swap the hopup / inner barrel? I've only worked on a v6 gearbox so when I finally get this delivered and open it up I'm expecting a lot of headaches, did you do the changes yourself? any good youtube vids you have bookmarked for it?

not too fond of strapping a battery to the outside. I got the Tan one too, CQC version, I've got the UGL + 3 master mikes for it so mine will look something like this:

6DbJIha.png

Anyway thanks I'll pm you, looks good with the weathering you did. I've got 3x Mid-caps and 1 high cap mag already for it so probably good for mags.

There isn't space to have a scope attached to the rail so you'd have to take it off to put it away. Here's a picture just to show how it fits. Aside from that there's plenty of room for a couple of mags and somewhere for the optic to sit. 

1 hour ago, Kls77 said:

IMG_20200605_094338.jpg

Would converting the selector to a non-ambi configuration improve the reliability of it? Mine's already so bad that I have to grab each side with a finger just to put it on safe

20181114_181127.jpg

17 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

There isn't space to have a scope attached to the rail so you'd have to take it off to put it away. Here's a picture just to show how it fits. Aside from that there's plenty of room for a couple of mags and somewhere for the optic to sit. 

Would converting the selector to a non-ambi configuration improve the reliability of it? Mine's already so bad that I have to grab each side with a finger just to put it on safe

20181114_181127.jpg

I'm probably gonna get an Nuprol XL pick n' pluck hardcase for it ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075NGRB2W/ ) which should be plenty of room for the gun + UGL + mags + grenades + an optic (I've got an eotech replica I might try with it but the reflection on the glass is terrible so probably won't end up using any optic with it)

Are those all high-cap mags? I wish I had bought 3x extra hi-caps for it but I got 2 mids and 1 high, and it comes with 1 mid so I'll have 3mid 1high.

what do you think about this scope for it? 

https://www.opticsplanet.com/ncstar-delta-4x30-riflescope.html

opplanet-ncstar-delta-4x30-riflescope-p4

6 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

I'm probably gonna get an Nuprol XL pick n' pluck hardcase for it ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075NGRB2W/ ) which should be plenty of room for the gun + UGL + mags + grenades + an optic (I've got an eotech replica I might try with it but the reflection on the glass is terrible so probably won't end up using any optic with it)

Are those all high-cap mags? I wish I had bought 3x extra hi-caps for it but I got 2 mids and 1 high, and it comes with 1 mid so I'll have 3mid 1high.

Yeah those are all high caps. I'm actually selling them as I'm taking @Kls77's advice and using those SR-25 midcaps

8 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Yeah those are all high caps. I'm actually selling them as I'm taking @Kls77's advice and using those SR-25 midcaps

Those mags work great and good fit.

My selectors don't work know as run n7milsim mechanical hpa kit. There just set to single position. When it was AEG it was s dmr and same as swapped to stronger quick change spring gearbox and selector plate didn't fit new gearbox 

Mine won't fit in the box as have rail extension and be to long . Shame as would have had it . 

6 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Those mags work great and good fit.

My selectors don't work know as run n7milsim mechanical hpa kit. There just set to single position. When it was AEG it was s dmr and same as swapped to stronger quick change spring gearbox and selector plate didn't fit new gearbox 

Mine won't fit in the box as have rail extension and be to long . Shame as would have had it . 

Ok thanks. I guess I'll just try it for myself and see what happens. 

I have the same problem. That's why I'm selling the case lol

11 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Ok thanks. I guess I'll just try it for myself and see what happens. 

I have the same problem. That's why I'm selling the case lol

Don't think the gears on selectors will fit any other selector plate. Maybe a metal plate might work better as less wear if made one  ? I did for a while use a ultimate gearbox with just the left hand selector . I cut the vfc Selector plate in half and the ultimate one to and joined them together. Front half ultimate and rear vfc. Worked ok tbh . 

7 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Don't think the gears on selectors will fit any other selector plate. Maybe a metal plate might work better as less wear if made one  ? I did for a while use a ultimate gearbox with just the left hand selector . I cut the vfc Selector plate in half and the ultimate one to and joined them together. Front half ultimate and rear vfc. Worked ok tbh . 

Ok I might try that. Can't be any worse than the stock selector

5 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

5 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Will check my spares tomorrow . May have the gears etc from mine if u want them 

I finally got some 11.1v LiPos for my pulse rifle today, and holy crap I should have switched from nimh sooner - thing is firing like a gatling gun, I wasn't using the high torque motor to its fullest potential for sure.

oxvvdws.png

X1HD4a1.png

Video:

Now to get a warfet for it.

20 hours ago, paradoxum said:

I REALLY like this scope, if you find a uk retailer let me know, or if you decide to bag one from that link let me know how much in total and how long it takes if you dont mind :)  

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I REALLY like this scope, if you find a uk retailer let me know, or if you decide to bag one from that link let me know how much in total and how long it takes if you dont mind :)  

Yeah it looks awesome doesn't it? I've spent a few hours looking and that's the only place I can even find it in stock really, with shipping to the UK it's £112.73 - pretty expensive but eh, I mostly want it for the aesthetics, but if you check out some youtube reviews of it it's apparently a pretty good scope people use on real guns.

I’m after a futuristic scope for my vector. I have not seen anything like that before. 
most so ugly it’s perfect.