Gun picture thread

M_P

6 hours ago, paradoxum said:

https://imgur.com/a/JS6m3sn

Got this TM Samurai Edge AW01 Custom from avenger63 a month or so ago, got some pick n' pluck foam for the casing so it can hold an extended mag + 3x standard mags in there nicely. I've just added a spring guide buffer to it because there's really nothing else to upgrade internally, it's solid as fuck. I was disappointed that the LAM was only a torch even though it has a faux painted red-dot on the front of it, so I bought one of these from AliExpress for £60, has a torch with strobe function as well as red dot laser.

iQxsFLx.jpg

And latest pic of my M41A PR:

Jw4RfvY.jpg

Think i'm finally happy with it now. Hopefully never have to take it apart again, full internal upgrades on every single part.

Loving the pulse rifle. That reminds me, I have to introduce my son to Aliens this weekend.

Just competed a case to house my game day pack, includes a dmr and pdw (barrel change drops gearbox to cqb fps). 

And the latest edition a hpa Crb, figure this will give me a setup for all site types and moods. 

All barrels r hopped 2 stock barrels prommy in the dmr with a Crb barrel and suppressor to shorten it for mobility without a range sacrifice. 

What ya reckon guys? 

IMG_20200607_214127.jpg

On 05/06/2020 at 12:31, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Loving the pulse rifle. That reminds me, I have to introduce my son to Aliens this weekend.

I decided to stick on all my gear and take some more pics and a couple vids:

https://imgur.com/a/GB4iy9Y

(Damn I've put on some weight during lockdown, need the gyms to reopen)

Been itching to throw together my ideal modern AK for a while, here it is. LCT externals, full LCT bolt and Gate NanoHard tucked in the buffer tube. Feels solid as a rock and actually weighs less than the old unicorn kit it has replaced!

DE64F41B-43CB-4950-B5F8-E85A2588D14E.jpeg

89FB5DD5-F446-458A-A47B-095D6D2645DE.jpeg

I completely forgot about the EBB kit, I stuck one of these in instead. Feels very satisfying to rack but doesn’t have the EBB feature.

image.png

@Alimcd - I didn't realise the bolts were available as a separate component, thank you for the heads up. I'd avoid the EBB, from what I've heard the kit LCT have produced is nothing short of a disaster which is terribly disappointing.

Unfortunately I don't think any of my set ups would allow for the bolt so I'll just have to admire from a far.

The bolt was a bit of a tight squeeze! I had to file off a bit of the tang that keeps it straight in the receiver before it would travel properly. 

Feels great now it’s in! To be as descriptive as possible, it goes “schlunk” now where the original mock bolt went “ting”. It also looks the part with the top cover open!

Theyve got two types, a short one for “U” style gas blocks and a longer one for more standard front ends.

6 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Here's my SLR AK . Happy with how it's finished out . 

IMG_20200608_163313.jpg

Ohhh I do like that! I'm not an AK fan as such but that does look good... I may look at getting the TM Storm now.... damn I hate this hobby sometimes lol 

4 hours ago, Alimcd said:

Been itching to throw together my ideal modern AK for a while, here it is. LCT externals, full LCT bolt and Gate NanoHard tucked in the buffer tube. Feels solid as a rock and actually weighs less than the old unicorn kit it has replaced!

DE64F41B-43CB-4950-B5F8-E85A2588D14E.jpeg

89FB5DD5-F446-458A-A47B-095D6D2645DE.jpeg

Is the battery in the fore grip ? Or a skinny n the stock with the mosfet?

1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

Is the battery in the fore grip ? Or a skinny n the stock with the mosfet?

Nunchuck style 7.4, there’s not a lot of room for much in foregrip

I said I wanted one, so I only went and found one :D   

Obviously the suppressor is the wrong colour so I am wondering what paint job I should get for it...

61005867-C25D-4686-94C3-CD0E9A2AB167.jpeg

3 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

I'd paint it to look like this and see if anyone recognised it.

they would have to old enough to recognise it out of context but if anyone did then bravo

image.jpeg

Is that Jamie’s ?

I could, but even I don’t get it.

Thinking a desert scheme or a maybe a mandolorian type paint job. 

Its my third priority Gun at the moment though so plenty of time to work it out

18 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I could, but even I don’t get it.

Thinking a desert scheme or a maybe a mandolorian type paint job. 

Its my third priority Gun at the moment though so plenty of time to work it out

The shape is close enough for me and the picatinny rail section looks like the on/off switch 

just shoot the floor and see where it takes you 

I finished sanding down these walnut grips for my cybergun p226, they still don't fit perfectly right and I dremelled a bit too much off but whatever I like it over the plastic grips:

IMG_20200611_213448.jpg

IMG_20200611_213504.jpg

IMG_20200611_213341.jpg

IMG_20200611_213426.jpg

IMG_20200611_213420.jpg

IMG_20200611_213354.jpg

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Just srrived

stupidly named Asia Electric Gun , even though it’s a gbb P320

love it, but it’s heading back 🤬50932619-EC42-45DC-9DD8-21FE6CB760B8.thumb.jpeg.ea7240366235475df2e62c306764ed99.jpeg

F43DD2E8-2711-4C1E-BD0D-307EF4D5AB71.thumb.jpeg.2275089e511dd0bc5a56f908fe7468f3.jpeg

Going back ?, what's wrong with it ?

edit: forget that, just seen your other post🙁