Gun picture thread

M_P

21 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Mildly homosexual gun picture

I shouldn't be talking as I'm building a pink tournament M4 myself, but that thing is da big gae.

17 minutes ago, Skara said:
39 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Mildly homosexual gun picture

I shouldn't be talking as I'm building a pink tournament M4 myself, but that thing is da big gae.

There is so much wrong with this “quote” I don’t know where to start 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

Good man 😄 That's the right way to take the thread. 
I love geartech work btw. I keep wanting to get my Vector done.

But on a side note - wtf is going on with all these reasonable people???? 

I would genuinely do it his work is top notch 

if you do it in pink though im sure you would become the biggest princess on the field :D

47 minutes ago, Tackle said:

images (2).jpeg

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wasn't there some advert a few years ago about some man's fragrance which went along the lines of:-

'Real Men wear Pink'? ...... 

No, nope, Nein, Nada, Never lol

26 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It's simply a language thing ain't it? Innit? We can forgive Skara right guv?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

46 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

It's simply a language thing ain't it? Innit? We can forgive Skara right guv?

What's funny is Skara's "spoken" (aka typed) is generally better than most of us brits lol 😏

13 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Nothing wrong with pink.

That vector is lovely. I’d rock that in the field. 

Seeing it made me think, if, god forbid, we were all forced to use two-tones, would players:

A. Hang up their guns ?

B. Use two-tones, in the usual stock hi-viz colours ?

C. Say feck it, & paint your guns in the most outlandish spray jobs possible, embracing all the colours available, including pink ?

After all, as the late great Robin Williams once said, "its war baby, lets clash"

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

What's funny is Skara's "spoken" (aka typed) is generally better than most of us brits lol 😏

Seeing it made me think, if, god forbid, we were all forced to use two-tones, would players:

A. Hang up their guns ?

C. Say feck it, & paint your guns in the most outlandish spray jobs possible, embracing all the colours available, including pink ?

After all, as the late great Robin Williams once said, "its war baby, lets clash"

Yes, and

as wild as possible, I like wild coloured guns anyway 👍🏻

I appreciate a decent loadout and love realistic looking guns but I try not to take airsoft as serious as others, I have NO problem with two tones, wild colours or dressing as a unicorn to play. 

After all its just a game of dress up pretend soldiers. 

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Tackle said:

A. Hang up their guns ?

option D- borderlands theme....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

option D- borderlands theme....

If it's bright, then it's legit ?

(lol, just had to ask my son what they're like👴🏼)

Well, paint them all red, and us who have seen the light and run pre 1870 guns can be on another team, and we can just have a massive westworld themed game.

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

653E1FD1-50A9-441B-BE3B-15FC3D5C0294.jpeg

@rocketdogbert I have moved the pink gun from Mack's Dreamers topic.  This is not for sale as a Dreamer, so is off topic. More appropriate in the gun picture topic.

I'd take up knitting..... no two tone or three tone for me.... Hmmm may even take up becoming a trainee ninja and start using those throwing stars... low fps and low joules... what cold possibly go wrong?

25 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

I'd take up knitting..... no two tone or three tone for me.... Hmmm may even take up becoming a trainee ninja and start using those throwing stars... low fps and low joules... what cold possibly go wrong?

Well, shuriken are specifically illegal under the CJA 1988, unfortunately. You would need to get very good at the ninja-ing.

13 minutes ago, Ropeyshep said:

Well, shuriken are specifically illegal under the CJA 1988, unfortunately. You would need to get very good at the ninja-ing.

Damn it. There goes that idea..... lol

Just now, AlphaBear said:

Damn it. There goes that idea..... lol

Yeah, it's a real killjoy of an act. You can't have a blowgun either 😒

The only two tone gun I'll consider is a nerf gun, and a big mother of a nerf gun at that or even a supersoaker! 

#showusyournerfgun thread! now there's an idea.....

416 more or less complete. Ebay receiver has had trades added. Bought a sheet of waterslide decals off the internet, they seem ok  if a bit bright. I had to play with the spacing a bit since the receiver already had the 5.56 markings. Decals over coated with several coats of Halfords camo varnish. Trades are noy 100 % accurate by any means , but do the job plenty well enough. I'll tone them down a bit with some washes some time. Complete front end, stock and pistol grip donated by a mate who was having a clear out . Some parts from my own spares draw and a Tomtac gearbox and Bob's your uncle ! 

P5190009.JPG

P5190011.JPG

Looks good Nick, classic 416 is such a nice looking gun.

My custom Airsoft M4 started life as a G&P Century and I have since changed many of the internal and external parts in order to create what I hope is a more unique looking M4.

customM4.thumb.jpg.50eb94743c1d97fb585d734c6450902f.jpg

You can see it in action in this video: 

I must agree an OE 416 and a good ol CQBR are my fave ARs

Been working on this still ongoing project the past 2 months and I feckin love it, going to be my MBR/jungle gun.

Been getting it upto date with the latest 'real steel' G36C upper rail machining.

Makes it all feel a lot lighter visually I think.

IMG_4801.JPG

On 16/05/2020 at 23:13, Tec-Spek said:

New suppressor cover , Had to cut it down to size so not to cover the quick release but looks decent

IMG_2185 2.jpeg

sc.jpg

Nice! 

What mount do you have for your pressure switch?  Pics?