3 minutes ago, tBG_Geoff said:

Western Arms MARSOC 1911
Prime Kimber MARSOC Metal Frame And Slide

Sheriff Long Range Barrel (non Hopup)

Western Arms Recoil Spring Guide

Guarder Outter Barrel

Surefire 610R 

Hogue Grips

Western Arms? Prime? Sheriff? What is this? 2008?

Reminds me of my old 1911 build before Hicapas dominated the market

Updated photo of the 'armory'.
Hera Arms CQR, Cyma MP5A4, AA Barrett .50
Cybergun Desert Eagle, Unknown Mac10, WE Luger, ASG Schofield

Not pictured are the 1889 Winchester lever action and Mares leg

photo_2020-05-15_11-42-00.jpg

On 14/05/2020 at 13:24, Asomodai said:

Here is my new "Speedsoft" AK. 

vJ8otYM.jpg

It is not tacticool enough. 

SlsUmwu.jpg

Boom! Angled Aluminium Grip, Stubby Foregrip at the top for when the stock is folded and a new CYMA Rail cover. I think I need to get an even smaller foregrip though as the one I have on their just does not look right. 

5KU-211(8).JPG

Looking at this one for the moment. 

Side to side mag wobble on the Dytacs are  known to be ridiculous. So had to velcro it up. Still wobbles, but does not make a noise anymore. 

zjVoNFn.jpg

Folded up. 

DIQFbYz.jpg

Can your arms even reach that front RVG?

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

Can your arms even reach that front RVG?

I am 6,3 and quite lanky. I can just about with the stock extended. But its intended for when the stock is folded :)

4 hours ago, XanderShadow said:

Updated photo of the 'armory'.
Hera Arms CQR, Cyma MP5A4, AA Barrett .50
Cybergun Desert Eagle, Unknown Mac10, WE Luger, ASG Schofield

Not pictured are the 1889 Winchester lever action and Mares leg

photo_2020-05-15_11-42-00.jpg

How do you find the CQR? I saw these and liked the futuristic look of these. Do they handle/fire well?

I feel like you may as well have a P90 over a CQR for the same look, plus compactness, only real world difference is calibre otherwise, but again may as well have the AP of the P90 round over such a short 5.56 barrel??

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

How do you find the CQR? I saw these and liked the futuristic look of these. Do they handle/fire well?

It's... alright for an AEG? and being able to switch between burst and full auto on the fly is quite a nice feature since some sites allow burst but not full auto. Unmodded this was firing 345-350 on .2's and getting some pretty decent range once the hop was broken in.

Biggest complaints with it honestly? The upper and lower receiver aren't amazingly well fitted, so you get body wobble unless you add in some spacer to hold them in place.
There's basically no battery space. it's just a thin tube along the top of the stock that also has the battery wire and fuse in as well.. so you're stuck to using short, thin batteries with it. Rest of the stocks solid plastic.
Even greased and checked; you get a metallic smell from the gearbox after shooting for a while. Think the gears don't mesh amazingly well as even after only a little use they had some wear. Possibly because the upper and lower don't mesh properly/wobble and it's a open style split gearbox.

It's not worth the £350ish price tag it has though by any means. There's better AEG's in the M4 look for less out there.

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

I feel like you may as well have a P90 over a CQR for the same look, plus compactness, only real world difference is calibre otherwise, but again may as well have the AP of the P90 round over such a short 5.56 barrel??

I had a P90 for a while but honestly didn't enjoy the feel of it, or the top down magazine style of the gun. I only picked up the CQR on a whim last year after wanting a M4 but not the usual generic guff you see about.
In hindsight, honestly wish I'd gone with a normal M16A2 or the like, or M4 Socom. CQR isn't bad but it's not worth what it cost by any means.

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

What you want is an MWS modded with real steel parts to look like the genuine HERA Arms gun, much better 😉

• Mostly Retired Moderators

On tonight's episode of:

"Airsoft D.I.WHY?!"

I was well bored and curious today, so decided there was enough real-estate on the reciever of my Sniper rifle to fit a rail segment between the real mag, and the dummy mag.

5q9YKH3.jpg

GlRSh37.jpg

(Actually pushed the Plastic in there... 😕 )

kHU889W.jpg

eZPv7g7.jpg

Went well, need to file off the keymod "bumps" on the underside of the rail so it fits flush to the body.

The angled grips makes it much comfort to operate now too.

If I stick with the Angled Foregrip on there, I'll have to file off a few mm on the backend so the dummy mag can fit back in - but this isn't essential.

This isn't an issue with a vertical grip obviously, but it feels uncomfortable compared to the AFG.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'll sell you my PDR-C bruv 😎

ZiIpM5N.jpg

Fuuuu... ship it stateside?

@XanderShadow thanks for your honesty.

i saw one unused going cheapish and really like the look of them. I won’t bother though.

@rocketdogbert it was for the above reason I was interested. I don’t need or can’t really justify another gun (seeing as I just bought another Tm gbb mp7 :D)

@L3wisD not as nice looking imo, and it’s a bull pup eurgh!! :P 

@Davegolf funny you should say that as I do kind of like some of the whackier p90s with all the bling and body kits available

A mate recently had a clear out of spares and gave me some bits, couple of 1911's that had been cannibalised for parts and a 416 front. Raided my spares and found a receiver on ebay, 416 mocked up  

IMGP2329.JPG

2 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

This one isnt mine, but it's just fantastic.

An airsoft lemat revolver with a functioning grapeshot barrel to boot.

received_243835310045751.jpeg

received_3523783890981489.jpeg

received_289004658796534.jpeg

Who, What When?

I'm chatting with the guy who made it trying to buy it, it's based on a denix, a heavily modified one. The grapeshot is an aps shell, The only concern is the actual revolver is powered by brocock TAC cartridges-that have been heavily modified for airsoft. Now, the brocock guns were banned, specifically by the home secretary not the cartridges, which are still legal. You can actually buy them new, still.

In reality they are no different now to cassiopeia, aps apm or indeed the aps m870 shell, especially as airsoft has been defined as non firearms.

I will be having it, hopefully, after a chat with my local gun shop to get a third opinion.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Oh sweet Lord what is that? A my little pony pea shooter 😂

images (2).jpeg