Gun picture thread

M_P

20 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

They are the sr25 ones . Have to file some off the hole for mag catch but work a treat . And mid caps are only 7quid from taiwengun lol. Bloody bargain .its the vfc scar h 

I wondered if they fitted. I'll have to get myself  a set of them

13 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I wondered if they fitted. I'll have to get myself  a set of them

They fit really nice . Like said have to Dremel/file some of the cut out where mag release latch goes . Makes the scar look even meatier lol will get a pic tomorrow or mag if u want 

20 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

They fit really nice . Like said have to Dremel/file some of the cut out where mag release latch goes . Makes the scar look even meatier lol will get a pic tomorrow or mag if u want 

That'd be really useful thanks. This definitely beats my original plan of converting the high caps I have into mid caps

12 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

That'd be really useful thanks. This definitely beats my original plan of converting the high caps I have into mid caps

Yeah three fit vfc and should fit dboys scar h . Others not sure off 

IMG_20200502_095558.jpg

On 21/04/2020 at 15:57, Tackle said:

Yep, internally, good job, but gotta agree externally it's hideous, why have such an iconic & rare design & then spoil it with attachments & tape.

literally sometimes less is more 😏

This is what it looks like now:

https://imgur.com/a/yMCBSwF

I'm gonna get a rail mount for the camera so I don't have to use the bulky casing because it sticks out so much. cam was only £30 used on ebay so if someone manages to hit the lense and break it it's not a huge loss.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, paradoxum said:

This is what it looks like now:

https://imgur.com/a/yMCBSwF

I'm gonna get a rail mount for the camera so I don't have to use the bulky casing because it sticks out so much. cam was only £30 used on ebay so if someone manages to hit the lense and break it it's not a huge loss.

£30 or not, small bit of perspex cut larger than the lens will enable you to fix it in place with some hot glue or clear silicon, means you'll get multiple outings with it instead of potentially binning it on its first game........ worth doing ?

& Yeah, the gun looks way better slimmed down👍

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

£30 or not, small bit of perspex cut larger than the lens will enable you to fix it in place with some hot glue or clear silicon, means you'll get multiple outings with it instead of potentially binning it on its first game........ worth doing ?

& Yeah, the gun looks way better slimmed down👍

Yeah good idea. Ordered one of these; https://imgur.com/a/QO0mu6F, keep the cam in the same spot but without the bulky case and a bit of perspex over the lens, will look a lot cleaner.

1 hour ago, Craigmc1983 said:

How's the dytac mate?

I've got the ak74 on the way

Out the box it's pretty dam good. Nice weight to it . Defo a keeper for me even thou tempted to hpa it lol

3 hours ago, tBG_Geoff said:

Classic Army M249DSC_7363.thumb.jpg.90877f3b6c522eb222f7d326ec772006.jpg

WE 416 GBBR

DSC_7480.thumb.jpg.efbb6fabac6c6d434d1574388e1ba0da.jpg

G&P 16" Recce Rifle

DSC_7458.thumb.jpg.d6a5d6a3d44f721902219aa66f242925.jpg

WE Sa80 GBBR

UD4wigE.thumb.jpg.bb288b92a472442125db5c5124fe29f4.jpg

KWA Kriss Vector and ICS Mp5a3

IMG_5297.thumb.jpg.112a82534e9576e0c220ea972ab7373b.jpg

WE M4a1/M203 GBBR

1281215294_DSC_9347-Copy.thumb.JPG.9bcf6b675b779a5d59a5852353108bf3.JPG

Love the look of the recce rifle. What scope is that?

35 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Love the look of the recce rifle. What scope is that?

Its a Vision King 2.5-10x32 - Very impressed with the quality, clarify and features

DSC_7470.thumb.jpg.fb58337e5e8d894025283801044c3f68.jpg

Achievement unlocked  - Badass looking painted guns.

Nice work @RMDavis

• Supporters
10 hours ago, RMDavis said:

*snip*

Congratulations on attaching your GripPod correctly 😉

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Congratulations on attaching your GripPod correctly 😉

Haha cheers!?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, and I've fitted it incorrectly. 

Or I've fitted it correctly not even thinking about it, now wondering how it's possible to get it wrong!? 😂

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

Haha cheers!?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, and I've fitted it incorrectly. 

Or I've fitted it correctly not even thinking about it, now wondering how it's possible to get it wrong!? 😂

Nope youve got it. I visited a Military museum near Dover that had a SA80 on the wall donated from their local guard or something - it also had a GripPod but it was on backwards. Now I have a running gag about Brits putting them on backwards...

Which way do you think is right button to the rear or button to the front? As all the L85s I've ever fired that had one on had the button to the rear

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Talltom said:

Which way do you think is right button to the rear or button to the front? As all the L85s I've ever fired that had one on had the button to the rear

The rear is correct. The museum piece had it to the front. I actually work with Safariland, so I should know haha.

After getting rid of my old M92FS.. I decided I wanted something meatier. Kind of gun that someone see's come around a corner and makes them go "Oh hell.."

photo_2020-05-01_14-49-35.jpg

7 hours ago, Talltom said:

6 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

The rear is correct. The museum piece had it to the front. I actually work with Safariland, so I should know haha.

Looks like I did fit it 'wrong' after all... 😂

My button is at the front! 😂

Interesting to know though, I would of thought the natural go to position, would be at the front. I assume it's at the back so it doesent get knocked?

Next time I'm able to venture to a game site, I'll fit it the other way round and see how I get on. 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, RMDavis said:

Looks like I did fit it 'wrong' after all... 😂

My button is at the front! 😂

Interesting to know though, I would of thought the natural go to position, would be at the front. I assume it's at the back so it doesent get knocked?

Next time I'm able to venture to a game site, I'll fit it the other way round and see how I get on. 

Whoops lol. Yea thats one reason, a second reason is there is an optional rail piece that can be fitted - you wouldnt want that behind your hand, and third most people would find it easier to press the button with their thumb over a finger, especially if some grit or anything got inside and stiffened it up a bit. But go ahead and put it whichever way works best for you, this is airsoft after all. Youre just giving me more fuel for my backwards GripPod joke is all 😉

26 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Whoops lol. Yea thats one reason, a second reason is there is an optional rail piece that can be fitted - you wouldnt want that behind your hand, and third most people would find it easier to press the button with their thumb over a finger, especially if some grit or anything got inside and stiffened it up a bit. But go ahead and put it whichever way works best for you, this is airsoft after all. Youre just giving me more fuel for my backwards GripPod joke is all 😉

It's all good man, every day is a school day! Even when you're in your thirties... 😉

Makes total sense, I will certainly fit it that way next time the MK46 comes out for some fun!