Gun picture thread

M_P

4 hours ago, Jimbodini42 said:

The RPG26 fire moscarts? Where’d you get the casing? 

yeah it fires 40mm moscarts. inside the RPG is a long black tube that you load up and once fired need to pull the tube out to reload.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Bored at home, built a rack. Im sure the family will be happy to have them off the ground...

Literally the racks you get at the start when you go to play a gun course trial in modern warfare.

3 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

my collection of primaries. Being the airsoft hipster I am there isnt an m4 in sight. More than half of these were bought broken and repaired. 

DSCF4769.JPG

Thats a short SVU!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

20200428_104618_zpsvcq2ggtd.jpg

Double Eagle M904G. 106 quid for a ridiculously good little AEG. Hair trigger, Binary firing and 1 to 5 round burst option on full auto. Think ARP 9 but better.

'kin ell, that's a touch, who sells them ?

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

TaiwanGun I expect

I've been on there a few times lately, but to be honest when scrolling through the aegs I've prob "faded out" the monstrous number of AR derivatives, plus double eagle isn't a brand I've ever considered, but that looks the dogs, with a lot of features for very little money, be interested to see what @mightyjebushas to say about after a few mags through it etc, back garden range maybe ?.

sons gf is already talking about a backup to her uar, might do the job ?

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've been on there a few times lately, but to be honest when scrolling through the aegs I've prob "faded out" the monstrous number of AR derivatives, plus double eagle isn't a brand I've ever considered, but that looks the dogs, with a lot of features for very little money, be interested to see what @mightyjebushas to say about after a few mags through it etc, back garden range maybe ?.

sons gf is already talking about a backup to her uar, might do the job ?

I'll have a review up in a day or 2. initial opinion is it's fantastic. DE have been terrible for years but this is their attempt to enter the better quality low budget range and so far they have knocked it out the park with this model. it's almost at the price point that if you get a few games out of it and then it breaks, chuck it away and buy another but so far the quality doesn't look like it will break anytime soon.

my only gripe so far is the space for the battery isn't great 7.4v 1300Mah LIPO fits but I want to run something bigger so I've already designed a battery extension which will be free to print.

picture.jpg

2 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

20200428_104618_zpsvcq2ggtd.jpg

Double Eagle M904G. 106 quid for a ridiculously good little AEG. Hair trigger, Binary firing and 1 to 5 round burst option on full auto. Think ARP 9 but better.

That is one nice clone of the Honey Badger (the real one made by Q, not the Ares piece of shit I have)

Oh oh oh! I've got a honey badger too!

G&G PDW15 - AR.

Externals:

Repro Vortex UH-1 & VMX-3T magnifier

PDW stock switched to buffer tube and PTS EPS stock

Fortis shift grip

PTS MOE grip

Internals:

Fusion Engine (Green nozzle, red poppet)

Maxx Hop unit

Maxx adjustable trigger

SLR gold dummy bolt

Maple leaf Macron 50 degree hop rubber

Lambda Five (6.05mm ID) 303mm inner barrel (Claims a 1 micron finish and having looked down the barrel I'd believe it)

PDW_15.jpg

18 minutes ago, Skara said:

I'm confused :(

https://www.liveqordie.com/products/honey-badger-by-q/

dis the real honey badger

AFAIK there aren't any exact clones of the hone badger, each airsoft version does something a little different. In the G&G case, its the front hand guard, its more rounded in profile compared the current gen honey badgers though there are images that show a more rounded hand guard for the RS version too. 

I think for airsoft its a matter of close enough. People like the look overall (I suspect the integral look of the suppressor with a profile matching rail) and since no military uses them as issue weapons no one is trying to make an exact replica for imitation purposes.

I think this is it for now. Unless I sell my m870...SAA has gone now.

Ktw: winchester 1873 rifle

Ktw: flintlock pistol

ASG: Smith and Wesson model 3

King arms: SAA

Denix modified for airsoft: 12ga coach

20200428_222617.jpg

And then this as a total opposite of the first few.

Well p362, pneumatic target pistol. Deliciously accurate, incredibly consistent, its a clone of the maruzen APS-3.

20200426_130738.jpg

On 21/04/2020 at 23:08, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Oooooo, where? Im almost afraid to field mine in fear of falling on my a** like usual and breaking it...

Hi, I'm from Korea. The manufacturer 'Toystar' discontinued producing metal body of K1,2 at 2018. You have to get used one from Korea, also it's quite hard to get.

• Supporters

Well after 6 months of digging through my basement I finally found that pesky valve for my Tag-015 that went flying across the room when I disassembled it to repair a leak. As such I was finally able to move forward on my SSG PP-19-01 and get it finished. I have two optics to decide on - a Kobra and a PK-06, both real from Russia. One will go on my real KR-9 (civi version of the Vityaz, which is what the PP-19-01 is based on), while the other will go on the 19. Unfortunately both are at work in my KR-9's box, so itll be fall before I get ahold of either one again as work has been cancelled through till the end of August...

Also my SR-25, just because Ive never posted it here. 

unnamed_(17).thumb.jpg.0b195596f22bde8560a9220768fa575c.jpg1911393638_unnamed(16).thumb.jpg.d0305aff24f72110310c20c210bea114.jpg

25 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

My 417 dmr. Scar h . Daytona msk and new dytac ak 105

IMG_20200501_195528.jpg

IMG_20200501_195157.jpg

IMG_20200501_195352.jpg

IMG_20200501_195607.jpg

What mags have you got in the SCAR? I've been wanting that style for mine

6 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

What mags have you got in the SCAR? I've been wanting that style for mine

They are the sr25 ones . Have to file some off the hole for mag catch but work a treat . And mid caps are only 7quid from taiwengun lol. Bloody bargain .its the vfc scar h