Gun picture thread

M_P

On 14/04/2020 at 14:56, PopRocket123 said:

What is it about the Italians always trying to make overly "ergonomic" rifles?

Because they just need to look good for their elaborate military posturing before the inevitable ineffective combat operations, then change sides. It's a tactic that's served them well for years.

1 hour ago, Cromulon1994 said:

then change sides

We recently switched sides, we stand with Corona now.

You won't win this time.

corona-virus-italy-switch-sides-joins-co

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Because they just need to look good for their elaborate military posturing before the inevitable ineffective combat operations, then change sides. It's a tactic that's served them well for years.

Lol, I was gonna do the whole "they make them so their robust & can handle being dropped multiple times", but thought it would be bad taste, you've said it so much better 👍😂

A king arms SAA came today. Have to be honest, it's not a patch on the schofield. Bear in mind this is supposed to be new, and the schofield has thousands of shots through it now, the schofield is still much tighter.

And I'm not sure I like the finish of the saa at all.

I don't know whether I'll keep it as is and use it as a close range ditch weapon in an off hand holster, r hop it or just get rid.

I've only got 144a gas so that may be the issue.

Also some aps shotgun shells came for the coach gun. Never used them or seen them used first hand. Phwoar, they piss all over madbull type shells.

1587047087463678958960220121181.jpg

6 hours ago, paradoxum said:

I finished fully upgrading my Snow Wolf M41A Pulse Rifle (v6 gearbox) including barrel/hopup, (literally almost everything internal replaced or upgraded):

After about 8 months since purchasing it and spending most of that time fiddling with it and upgrading / trying to get it to fire straight, it finally is finished and works perfectly.

I present the most powerful M41A in the UK:

kXpzR39.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/1f74kOC

Parts:

M41A Upgrades / Mods
- (M41A) Maple Leaf Hop Up Tensioner (Omega Nub)                        - £6.00
- (M41A) Maple Leaf Macaron Hop Rubber Bucking 60 Degrees (AEG)            - £7.50
- (M41A) ASG INFINITY CNC Motor U-30000 (Short)                            - £54.99
- (M41A) Aluminium piston head with the bearing [Shooter]                - £6.79
- (M41A) Light Reinforced Piston Metal Teeth [SHS]                        - £8.67
- (M41A) Laylax (Prometheus) - Air Nozzle                                - £15.78
- (M41A) SLD 13:1 Gears (CNC Bevel Version)                                - £18.50
- (M41A) Lonex Aluminium Cylinder Head for Version 6                    - £11.00
- (M41A) Prometheus EG Spring Guide Tornado Shaft (Version 6 & 7)        - £19.00
- (M41A) PDI AEG 100% (M95) Silicon Chrome Steel Spring Variable Pitch    - £18.52
- (M41A) Guarder Steel Bushing for Version 6 Gearbox (P90/Thompson)        - £13.50
- (M41A) STAINLESS CYLINDER WITH HOLE 3/4 (Shooter)                        - £16.93
- (M41A) Madbull 6.03 Tightbore Barrel 300mm Black Python II            - £42.59

That is amazing piece of work and what ever makes you happy but by god that is blasphemy. I just noticed the company logo i just threw up in my mouth a bit.

• Supporters

Yep, internally, good job, but gotta agree externally it's hideous, why have such an iconic & rare design & then spoil it with attachments & tape.

literally sometimes less is more 😏

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yep, internally, good job, but gotta agree externally it's hideous, why have such an iconic & rare design & then spoil it with attachments & tape.

literally sometimes less is more 😏

Thanks :) Honestly I will probably take the rail stuff off when I actually play because it's just dead weight, and the shotgun strap with shells is for my M870 that I have mounted on my back, but I've literally never even pulled it out, it's mostly just for aesthetics and the "I like to keep this handy *cocks*, for close encounters" line, so I'll probably end up taking that off too.

I have weathered it quite a bit to try and make it look more screen-accurate which I think turned out really nice, and the grip tape on the stock helps with shoulder comfort and just gripping the ..grip.

You guys haven't even seen pics of when I bolted a long 20slot rail to the top and slapped an eotech replica on top of it. the gap between the 'handle' is enough to aim with so I ditched that idea almost immediately.

Just now, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

People are kidding themselves if they think those sort of modifications wouldn't be done in the field by colonial marines (albeit with different equipment, maybe), looks great and if it helps you out IRL, even better 👍

Hell dude Ripley herself duct-tapes a godamn flame unit to her pulse rifle at the end of the movie.

6 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

People are kidding themselves if they think those sort of modifications wouldn't be done in the field by colonial marines (albeit with different equipment, maybe), looks great and if it helps you out IRL, even better 👍

we have shoulder lamps to blind ourselves and who needs targeting lasers. thats what smart guns are for

That looks good. The K2 always reminds me of a cross between an AR10, a M16 and a FNC. I'm tempted to build a K2 as well and I see that you can get a metal upper and lower receiver for the K".

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

That looks good. The K2 always reminds me of a cross between an AR10, a M16 and a FNC. I'm tempted to build a K2 as well and I see that you can get a metal upper and lower receiver for the K".

Oooooo, where? Im almost afraid to field mine in fear of falling on my a** like usual and breaking it...

• Mostly Retired Moderators

TcxHMTw.jpg

Specna Arms H20. Settled on the aesthetics now.

It's... Taken some "breaking in" shall we say. A few teething problems out of the box, but it's all sorted now, thanks to a Gate USB link and an armorers wrench 😂

I've decided I fucking hate the CTR Stock though. Looks lovely, but getting it off and on and needing Allen keys to get to the battery. Get off.

EPS supremacy! :)

... anyone want to buy a cheap CTR?