Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

X95 me. Plastic fantastic, inside and out. 

20200317_145916.thumb.jpg.6fe8ead18fac94205150b58a822ca0a6.jpg

Is it actually any good though ?, I saw one at a giveaway price a while back but couldn't find a decent review anywhere.

Just now, Tackle said:

Is it actually any good though ?, I saw one at a giveaway price a while back but couldn't find a decent review anywhere.

Here are some of my thoughts. 

I got mine for 42 euros from here. 

The price has gone back up a bit but still good price. 

https://www.kotte-zeller.de/umarex-iwi-x95-advanced-komplettset-aeg-6mm-bb-schwarz

I've been keeping myself busy with a photoshoot given current circumstances, so prepare for this to be a fairly long post!

Almost all of my kit, and all my guns, layed out;

spacer.png

I set everything up into little themed groups, and took a few artsy shots of each.

WWII Kit:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

SAS:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

MTP:

spacer.png

spacer.png 

spacer.png

Sorry for the long post!

Photography has long since been something I'm interested in, but taking these pictures really reminded how much I enjoy the process. I hope you've enjoyed the result. 

Goodday!

2 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Finally picked up a TM MK46 Mod 0. Bit of fettling done prior to picking this up today.

Added a few external bits I picked up over the past few months:

Zenitco Klesch 2 Dual IR / LED

Zenitco Perst 4 PEQ

Zenitco brightness adjustment pads

FMA Gas pedal

G&G rechargeable tracer unit

Pulsar LRF Trail XP50

Standard Marui foregrip

Thing is an absolute beast, will be running bare bones during the day / full up for night action

IMG20200320165723.jpg

Super impressive looking & awesome setup. Are these Gas or AEGAEG would just super sad me, if it's gas I would love to hear it going off!

Either way very cool. Nice choice for the laser, did you go green or red?

5 hours ago, Tec-Spek said:

Super impressive looking & awesome setup. Are these Gas or AEGAEG would just super sad me, if it's gas I would love to hear it going off!

Either way very cool. Nice choice for the laser, did you go green or red?

It's an AEG - As far as I know zero plans for a Gas version.

Went for the red laser, I was more after the IR pointer so the Perst 4 with red laser was the lower cost option!

8 hours ago, Tec-Spek said:

To be honest the NGRS Mk.46 sounds like an absolute beast from the reviews I've seen.

5 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

It's an AEG - As far as I know zero plans for a Gas version.

Went for the red laser, I was more after the IR pointer so the Perst 4 with red laser was the lower cost option!

I have the same perst-4 red, can't go wrong with either. Have you put some plexi / shielding on the laser lens? I see something a bit different.

Im sure the AEG is very good, im not knocking it. If there was a gas version though that would be something.

2 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

To be honest the NGRS Mk.46 sounds like an absolute beast from the reviews I've seen.

Don't mind me I'm just not a fan of AEG's for years now since gas. Modern AEGs can be very good but gears, motors and batteries in guns just don't do it for me.

No hate, you in the back put that pitchfork down, I see you ! 

I had some 17mm diameter 3mm thick petg acrylics made, sits nice & snug & doesn't impact the laser or IR, mitigates it being shot out 

24 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

I had some 17mm diameter 3mm thick petg acrylics made, sits nice & snug & doesn't impact the laser or IR, mitigates it being shot out 

Thanks for the info, I'm looking at options to protect mine from the same.

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I saw this and just had to share it here 🤢🤮

FB_IMG_1584800793408.jpg

Sorta mixed about this, part if me thinks it'll be cool with a drum mag .

• Supporters
On 15/02/2020 at 11:02, HuttArmouries said:

Not all that recent but ive only just got all the parts to get it working. imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1Daewoo k2 from toystar. Just need to repaint the flash hider.

Dont those start as springers? Or is there an AEG version im unaware of?

2 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Dont those start as springers? Or is there an AEG version im unaware of?

They come with a springer mechanism which is shaped like a v2 gearbox. they also provide a different mag release and grip so you just take it out and drop the gearbox in

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

They come with a springer mechanism which is shaped like a v2 gearbox. they also provide a different mag release and grip so you just take it out and drop the gearbox in

Neat. Ive actually got one of these lying around. Didn't really know what I was buying and was annoyed it was a springer (guy selling didn't have the greatest English so some miscommunication), but had heard they can be converted. Didnt want to open it up until I knew that it could be.

2 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Neat. Ive actually got one of these lying around. Didn't really know what I was buying and was annoyed it was a springer (guy selling didn't have the greatest English so some miscommunication), but had heard they can be converted. Didnt want to open it up until I knew that it could be.

There are also the academy springers which cant be converted. Is the reciever in one or two pieces? if its a toystar there should be a latch behind the rear sight you can push to open it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

There are also the academy springers which cant be converted. Is the reciever in one or two pieces? if its a toystar there should be a latch behind the rear sight you can push to open it.

Its a Toystar direct from Korea. BNIB and everything. Didn't see any spare parts like you said in the box, but Ill have to look again and see. Idk where the box ended up, ill have to find it later.