Gun picture thread

M_P

5 minutes ago, Tec-Spek said:

Added a G&P metal fore grip and rail section as its getting a little heavy so the foregrip really helps with that. Really wanted to stick the Troy version on but shipping woes. Awaiting new surefire and some other bits.

Not much left now of the original WE M4, just the buffer tube, mag release and inner barrel / hop, thats about it I think. Mostly Angry gun inside. Optics and laser are RS, some other little RS parts dotted around.

m4cq1.jpg

IMG_1618.jpeg

Awesome. URX rail? How's the performance of the gun? I always hear such bad reviews of the WE M4 mags

15 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Awesome. URX rail? How's the performance of the gun? I always hear such bad reviews of the WE M4 mags

Yes URX 3. Honestly, it's taken a while to get it running smooth. Ive had this gun for many many years and have been through all the problems. The mags tend to wear the last shot locking nub down quite quick. Using the latest version mags and no problems so far, less than 1k rounds through them though.

But yeah, performance is bang on, it's reliable now and accurate. Cycles smooth and snappy. Recoil & sound makes me smile. The angry gun adjustable buffer and spring are soo much better than stock and really adds another level to it.

It'll probably implode itself now, wouldn't be the 1st time.

10 minutes ago, Tec-Spek said:

Yes URX 3. Honestly, it's taken a while to get it running smooth. Ive had this gun for many many years and have been through all the problems. The mags tend to wear the last shot locking nub down quite quick. Using the latest version mags and no problems so far, less than 1k rounds through them though.

But yeah, performance is bang on, it's reliable now and accurate. Cycles smooth and snappy. Recoil & sound makes me smile. The angry gun adjustable buffer and spring are soo much better than stock and really adds another level to it.

It'll probably implode itself now, wouldn't be the 1st time.

Yeah you've jinxed it now lol. Sounds good but it'd probably be cheaper and easier to just get a GHK by the sounds of it. I'd love an ongoing project like that but time and funds are unfortunately limited

10 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Yeah you've jinxed it now lol. Sounds good but it'd probably be cheaper and easier to just get a GHK by the sounds of it. I'd love an ongoing project like that but time and funds are unfortunately limited

Oh for sure there's better platforms to start with. It's a love hate with the WE. Ive actually made 2 full rifles from the spares getting to this stage lol. Certainly not the cheapest way to go but its all fun and games.

1 hour ago, Tec-Spek said:

Oh for sure there's better platforms to start with. It's a love hate with the WE. Ive actually made 2 full rifles from the spares getting to this stage lol. Certainly not the cheapest way to go but its all fun and games.

The main thing that keeps drawing me back to them is the variety of receivers you can get for them. I'd love an upper like yours without the forward assist

27 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

The main thing that keeps drawing me back to them is the variety of receivers you can get for them. I'd love an upper like yours without the forward assist

There is but I've had many hassles with getting some to fit. The URX i have on now has a slight gap as you can see, its tight but that gap makes me a bit :( . Might swap it out for a centurion arms but not sure yet.

I like the VLTOR upper too, nice that it's a bit different without the forward assist.

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Finally got all the bullpups together for the first time. Most are as fully upgraded as can be. The Tavor, PDR-C and the Ares Soc-AR are next to be upgraded. 

20200309_114505.thumb.jpg.5e2e4dc728f7c9a7f49b74d6216efaed.jpg

'KIN 'ELL 😲

That SVU seems intriguing.

But that fucking gearbox though.

11 minutes ago, Skara said:

That SVU seems intriguing.

But that fucking gearbox though.

Ah shes lovely mind! My tech actually doesn't mind the gearbox at all, 4 gears... yes. So you cant change gear ratios very much. But its actually easy enough to work on from what I understand. Needs upgraded Air Nozzle though, existing one was rough cut and didn't have an O-Ring. 

1 hour ago, SgtTalbert said:

Now, I hate bullpups, horrible fucking things but this photo. Well, it makes my willy tingle...in a good way. 

Hate em if you want, but some of these are just ICONIC. 

49 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Hate em if you want, but some of these are just ICONIC. 

Oh, I don't doubt and fill your boots. Just don't like them. However, I like the collection as a whole weirdly. If I was to get one, it would be the SVD or type56 

1 hour ago, SgtTalbert said:

Oh, I don't doubt and fill your boots. Just don't like them. However, I like the collection as a whole weirdly. If I was to get one, it would be the SVD or type56 

The SVU is very special. I love the look of the new Mlok tan version as well! webshopashura_cm057ctn.thumb.jpg.98619570aa78fb60c940454396fa101e.jpg

The springer collection, no need to worry about chargers, gas or anything breaking. (Centre piece is the nerf jolt of course xD) yes that is a sniper scope on the shotgun, the vsr does 325 FPS for that cqb life ❤️

Apologies on the bed it's a student room 

IMG_20200311_002005.jpg

41 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Show em the mag! Show em the mag! Looks awesome with the new one you built 😄 

ha ha ha 

A8F78A23-90BC-411C-A7D0-2E313F1C26A9.thumb.jpeg.4a0ba02a4616ee90df3ff70b2cccd8cd.jpeg