Gun picture thread

M_P

4 minutes ago, enzo47 said:

had feeling you beat me to them

They’re nice, ex two-tone, took a complete strip down and rebuild to get them both working, and had to re-apply patina in a few places.

Now that it's working properly, and fantastically after months, I felt it only fair to give my g&g cm16 Predator a bit of attention. 

20200202_140540.thumb.jpg.59c5fb0477df66bb0a34a851c6430614.jpg

20200203_054721.jpg

Well had 2nd thoughts about selling the Daniel Defence rail...found I could use shimms, so ordered some and after numerous trial and error with the shimms and the tiny hex bolts (and lots of swearing) I managed to get the rail to fit and locked tight, with no wobble and the barrel is almost perfectly aligned. (The rail sits about 1/2 mm higher then the upper receiver rail..but I think I can live with that...coz it's a toy gun! lol..    Got some new rail covers coming and picking up (hopefully) a Vortex Red dot & magnifier as the Shooting Show @ the NEC this weekend.  Then will paint the bugger I think.    Might think about a Mk16 rail futher down the line for a more streamlined profile..or go back to the original M4 if I feel like it.

20200211_111142.jpg

Pickup up a fixer-upper from Rizla

Started with the externals. fitted some real steal wood and pistol grip. Replace the rattly cleaning rod with another and ground out the gas tube to stop the gas piston from rubbing and not cycling properly. Next up is to tinker with the internals and S hop it.

GHK%20AKMS_zpskzpozbaj.jpg

4 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

Not all that recent but ive only just got all the parts to get it working. imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1Daewoo k2 from toystar. Just need to repaint the flash hider.

Awesome..octagon airsoft?