Gun picture thread

M_P

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Also get some lipo/life packs instead of that ancient brick 😂

Already done, I'm going to convert it to deans and am thinking of getting a MOSFET in there too. There's another issue going on though, out of the stock it fires fine, install everything in the stock and it fires one shot and locks up, bit of a head scratcher.

Started making headway into my dlt20 inspired rifle.

Couldnt find an agm stg44 l, and even then they're a bit "meh" so base is an ics c15. 

Fore end is home made to the sizes of an m1919 barrel shroud. Got halfway through making a steel one and burnt out that many drill bits I restarted with aluminium. 

Still to be done are side panels, top tube, a sight arrangement more like the film guns, and an inbuilt torch and laser hidden in some of the "greeblie" bits. 

There will be no 3d printed or resin bits on this one. 

I will probably keep the stock original as I like it. 

Everything will then be disassembled, polished and then chemically blackened. 

I'm about 6 hours into this already. 

And it has a tracer hidden in the shroud. 

IMG_20200117_153823.jpg

8 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Definitely.

Also get some lipo/life packs instead of that ancient brick 😂

I have a black hawk down tan and brown Tiger  stripe colour scheme on my one 

5 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Started making headway into my dlt20 inspired rifle.

Couldnt find an agm stg44 l, and even then they're a bit "meh" so base is an ics c15. 

Fore end is home made to the sizes of an m1919 barrel shroud. Got halfway through making a steel one and burnt out that many drill bits I restarted with aluminium. 

Still to be done are side panels, top tube, a sight arrangement more like the film guns, and an inbuilt torch and laser hidden in some of the "greeblie" bits. 

There will be no 3d printed or resin bits on this one. 

I will probably keep the stock original as I like it. 

Everything will then be disassembled, polished and then chemically blackened. 

I'm about 6 hours into this already. 

And it has a tracer hidden in the shroud. 

IMG_20200117_153823.jpg

Someone made conversion kits online for free find someone with a 3d printer

52 minutes ago, Raytd said:

I have a black hawk down tan and brown Tiger  stripe colour scheme on my one 

Someone made conversion kits online for free find someone with a 3d printer

Not after 3d printed parts, after a metal build, and kitbashed the old fashioned way. More fun. 

• Supporters
22 hours ago, Stevo4345 said:

There's another issue going on though, out of the stock it fires fine, install everything in the stock and it fires one shot and locks up, bit of a head scratcher.

That's Mother Airsoft (Nature's annoying great-niece twice removed) testing your resolve to not just yeet stupid shit at a bloody wall.

I'm about 90% done on this now, star wars DLT 20 inspired thing. 

I'll probably change the stock, was going to keep it but it will just finish it off, tomorrow it gets weathered. 

The barrel is chemically blackened, and just needs its heat colouration adding. 

There's a functional laser in the small diameter tube on top of the vented outer barrel, a tracer unit, and a nerf sight maguivered onto the front of a red dot.

Other little greeblies have been added, and there's a couple still to go on. A circuit board from something, the flash moderator is mounted where they put them on the film m16 based guns.

So it's all functional. 

And it's all pretty solid. 

FB_IMG_1579386348431.jpg

On 19/01/2020 at 16:16, Ashy said:

Alright folks! N00b here. This was supposed to be a two-tone to go to my first skirmish with. Oops. Their mistake! 😁

I know literally everyone here loves bullpups and especially Augs so thought I'd share. (😆)

It's an R901 A2 with a cheapo 4*32 sight (But actually seems pretty good on balance) and Acetech silencer. 

I fancy doing something with it, colour-wise, but probably just whack some DPM tape around various bits of it until I decide what to do. Quite handy with an airbrush so I'm open to DIYing something...

spacer.png

AUGs are brilliant Platforms.. Get yourself over to the AUG owners club on Facebook too, Lots of great guys and girls who are all very knowledgeable. including myself. :D

@MandalShArK I'm all over that now I know it exists! 👍

Edit: Or, I would be if I could find it!

19 minutes ago, Ashy said:

@MandalShArK I'm all over that now I know it exists! 👍

Edit: Or, I would be if I could find it!

"Steyr aug Airsoft owners group"

6 minutes ago, MandalShArK said:

"Steyr aug Airsoft owners group"

Can't find that either 🤦‍♂️ I'm not a total muppet, I swear to christ. 😂

Decided I want a swordfish kit for my mp5k now!!

On 21/01/2020 at 20:45, JamesWills said:

My MWS

MWS MK18.jpg

Guns look so awkward to me perched on their mag like this, I can’t be dealing with it :D 

I've been slowly putting together an Airsoft only AUG (I collect Aussie kit and have a few parts for an F88 build for Reenactment)

I've finally got it where I want it. (Might add some BUIS for bling) 

IMG_20200124_221643_941.jpg

• Supporters
On 26/01/2020 at 07:34, BigBlackGlock said:

This belongs to a friend who isn't on the forum and the build isn't completed yet but I just thought it was bloody brilliant 😂 a nice unique GBB UMP.

He's no stranger to these types of custom projects either, but must say I find them interesting!

Will post a pic when it's finished too

bcaf508c32e878cf81a151688f76e20d.0.jpg

Very nice, but not a member ?, Kick him up the arse & tell him to sort himself out, we wanna see all his other pretty bits 😲

My new Tokyo Mauri Sopmod.

From Firesupport, upgraded spring & gears, Lipo-mod.  Just added today a Prommy barrel, prommy purple & flat nub...  Upgraded heavy recoil buffer spring coming next week.  Added on the Vortex Strike Eagle, but I also have "ACM" Elcan Spectre 1x4 scope, C-More red dot sight, Vortex Spitfire x1 Prism scope and my old Nuprol M4 metal handguard for various options for games.

Going to British Shooting show soon as would like a Vortex Red dot & magnifier.  :)

TM SOPMOD.jpg