Gun picture thread

M_P

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

For the money that's awesome, end of the day if it shoots straight & is an ok FPS, 280+ish, then it's doing what many sometimes struggle to do at 3 times the price, early tavors were notorious for problems, mine included ☹️

Even if it's not 280+ it does have a quick change spring if I want to bump it up before a full rebuild. 

14 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

A bull pup that actually looks decent.. well fuck my socks!!

Are you insane?  Its fugly.

On 07/12/2019 at 20:08, Albiscuit said:

A bull pup that actually looks decent.. well fuck my socks!!

Its because its a dark as hell photo :) 

On 07/12/2019 at 00:02, Asomodai said:

Looks a bit better with the metal rails 🙂

20191206_235459.jpg

Looks great even before you consider the price whichIs just incredible! So badly want GHK to do one of these...

57 minutes ago, XanderShadow said:

Another new addition to the family.

photo_2019-12-09_16-10-26.jpg

It took me ages to realise this was shot on the stairs!! 

3 hours ago, RossF said:

Looks great even before you consider the price whichIs just incredible! So badly want GHK to do one of these...

They kinda did, didn’t they? The haphestus custom one?

20 hours ago, Wo1f said:

They kinda did, didn’t they? The haphestus custom one?

Correct, but unfortunately there’s whole load of reasons why it’s not really viable as a purchase.  @Asmodias had one.

32 minutes ago, RossF said:

Correct, but unfortunately there’s whole load of reasons why it’s not really viable as a purchase.  @Asmodias had one.

I thought that was the shite KWA version?

20 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I thought that was the shite KWA version?

Oh yeah my mistake. I can’t quite remember as it was a while back I was looking but neither were viable. I think maybe the haphestus one had horrible seam lines on the body and was ridiculously hot out of the box or something. 

On 10/12/2019 at 17:54, RossF said:

I think maybe the haphestus one had horrible seam lines on the body and was ridiculously hot out of the box or something. 

IIRC for some reason the Hephaestus (really expensive) was based on the S&T (cheap and really nasty) Tavor bodyshell rather than the Ares (really nice), even though the two were functionally identical since S&T are basically the bargain-basement offshoot of Ares. I always thought it was weird that it was that way around - maybe Ares refused to sell them just the furniture and they didn't feel like paying for a $400 gun just to throw three quarters of it away.

18 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Early Christmas present from the Mrs. My first AK. 20191211_120707.thumb.jpg.6bfe85f8bb9eb47e709dcdbd936a4986.jpg

Thats not an AK thats an M4 in disguise :P Burn it.....

13 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

This is from about 9 months ago, maybe more, but I found a pic of the GBB Uzi I cobbled together. My TM trigger broke, so I bought a kwc mini Uzi, and made this work. The bolts cocked on the photo, it fires from an open bolt but it's not full travel. 

IMG_20190304_192601.jpg

There are not enough Uzis in airsoft.

On 06/12/2019 at 21:08, Asomodai said:

My brand new 70 euro Tavor came!

Only the cheapest ABS plastic throughout with even worse ABS around the charging handle, stock, Iron sights and Handguard. 

However, it fires and it hops. Nice aluminium barrel, nicely done wiring, metal gearbox and it's incredibly lightweight! Bizarrely the fire selector is better then both the one on the S&T Pro and KWA GBBR. Nice and stiff. 

For 70s euros I really cant complain. It will be upgraded as much as possible anyway! Got Aluminium Ares Side and Top rails going on it soon.

My bullpup AR collection is now complete! Just waiting to get my F2000 from the tech and I am hoping to get my first bullpup family photo!

20191206_205738.jpg

20191206_205800.jpg

I like mine too but I cut down the mag release tab shorter as its too easy to accidentally press.

3 hours ago, Wolfgeorge said:

We had a nice warm day today and I took out the DSR-1 for some photos 

PicsArt_12-15-02.41.51_zpsvxpq3ijw.jpg
PicsArt_12-15-02.43.16_zps5ahwxdlq.jpg
PicsArt_12-15-02.40.49_zpsat29xjy4.jpg
PicsArt_12-15-02.44.03_zpsbgmxme3u.jpg

Wolf

Artistic...