Gun picture thread

M_P

2 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@PopRocket123 - Out of curiosity which KWC is that? It it CO2 powered? I've become a massive fan of my 1911's since picking up my Mauri Series '70 and I got to considering a CO2 pistol in lieu of the cooler weather due to people contesting hits from my Marui pistols (not just my 1911). Admittedly this is more of a player issue than anything else.

It's CO2. I've not had any issues running it in winter. I run it more for the kick though. With the heavy slide and recoil springs you can't get away with shooting limp wristed like most green gas pistols. To be accurate with it you need a really high solid grip

11 minutes ago, XanderShadow said:

latest addition to the armory.

Cyma Thompson 'Typewriter' with it's included drum mag and some spare TM mid caps for less rattly play.

photo_2019-11-25_22-05-31.jpg

Model 3...

A man of taste. 

Field tested a 9mm mag converter in my AUG yesterday 

I've been working with the guy who's making these for the past 3 or so weeks getting the designed nailed down and working well.

Hopefully these will be on sale soon.

IMG_20191124_152734.jpg

FB_IMG_1574630092267.jpg

15 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

I've been working with the guy who's making these for the past 3 or so weeks getting the designed nailed down and working well.

IMG_20191124_152734.jpg

FB_IMG_1574630092267.jpg

I was just sick in my mouth - burn it .....

15 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

IMG_20191124_152734.jpg

FB_IMG_1574630092267.jpg

Someones been playing modern warfare! 😂

1 minute ago, E21A said:

Someones been playing modern warfare! 😂

Never played it mate.. 🤣

4 hours ago, osteoshot said:

At the risk of sounding stupid that stupid bullpup just got made stupider 

Because you can is not a good enough excuse!! 

I cant work out why??

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Because you can is not a good enough excuse!! 

I cant work out why??

I could understand it if it was a stanag converter, allowing you to switch between a number of common platforms, but longer SMG mags, don't get it either ?🤔

58 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I could understand it if it was a stanag converter, allowing you to switch between a number of common platforms, but longer SMG mags, don't get it either ?🤔

Cant be a weight thing. And like you say, being able to use a more popular m4 style makes more sense.. meh, each to their own!!

7 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Cant be a weight thing. And like you say, being able to use a more popular m4 style makes more sense.. meh, each to their own!!

This is just a copy of the one Steyr arms makes one for their A3... I guess pose the question to them?

To Aug fans, (I run the AUG owners club on FB) its had a great reception.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

This is just a copy of the one Steyr arms makes one for their A3... I guess pose the question to them?

To Aug fans, (I run the AUG owners club on FB) its had a great reception.

I didn't know it's a copy of real steel kit, that in itself justifies making it, some players will want it for that reason alone.

I wasn't poo-pooing per se, I'm more of a "build it because its then improved" kinda guy, in much the same way that I've been ditching a lot of the unnecessary kit that we feel the need to overload ourselves & our guns with (& then I see kit in the classifieds, don't need it, BUT I LIKE IT lol🤪)

cool! we need more subguns (and conversion kits) in airsoft!

• Supporters

I wanna see a Rogue Trooper kit for the Aug, but then I'll have to paint myself blue for a game 😱

24 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I didn't know it's a copy of real steel kit, that in itself justifies making it, some players will want it for that reason alone.

I wasn't poo-pooing per se, I'm more of a "build it because its then improved" kinda guy, in much the same way that I've been ditching a lot of the unnecessary kit that we feel the need to overload ourselves & our guns with (& then I see kit in the classifieds, don't need it, BUT I LIKE IT lol🤪)

I hear you, I have stripped back all the unnecessary stuff. Some of the best games I have had were with hi caps stuffed in jean pockets and my combat machine with no gun bling on!! 

I don’t go THAT basic anymore. Keep it all on a belt and have the minimum on my guns too.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Albiscuit said:

I hear you, I have stripped back all the unnecessary stuff. Some of the best games I have had were with hi caps stuffed in jean pockets and my combat machine with no gun bling on!! 

I don’t go THAT basic anymore. Keep it all on a belt and have the minimum on my guns too.

I've got an assortment of lightweight rigs of various setups, lol justified by the fact my son & his gf now play, but recently got a small od molle satchel/grab bag, gonna try that for next game, 3 hi-caps (I only use single shot), pistol & spare mag, litre of water & chockies should do me fine.

• Supporters

A 9mm is very different from a 556, but a 6mm bb takes you out of the game either way and you can fit just as many in an SMG mag as you can in a lot of airsoft rifle mags, however the SMG mag is far more compact and usually lighter (sometimes a lot lighter).

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

but a 6mm bb takes you out of the game either way 

Lol, if only everybody saw it that way 😬

33 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

you can fit just as many in an SMG mag as you can in a lot of airsoft rifle mags, however the SMG mag is far more compact and usually lighter (sometimes a lot lighter).

The lightness I get, but looking at the pics shown, it really seems to extend a long way down, almost as if the mag doesn't actually go up in to the original magwell at all.

Being a bullpup I could see that possibly snagging on pouches/straps ?.

For the same reason I ditched any of the longer (450 ?) stanags I picked up in deals, felt much more awkward than the 300's in a bullpup.

I'd like to see a stanag magwell insert for the Aug, when I last had one I found the extra thick ridges on the aug mags made using mag shingles a right pita .

28 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, if only everybody saw it that way 😬

The lightness I get, but looking at the pics shown, it really seems to extend a long way down, almost as if the mag doesn't actually go up in to the original magwell at all.

Being a bullpup I could see that possibly snagging on pouches/straps ?.

For the same reason I ditched any of the longer (450 ?) stanags I picked up in deals, felt much more awkward than the 300's in a bullpup.

I'd like to see a stanag magwell insert for the Aug, when I last had one I found the extra thick ridges on the aug mags made using mag shingles a right pita .

Some more pics of the adaptor itself, in gun and with mag in.

70396199_10159371541360620_3873869559630921728_o.jpg

75224670_10159387207970620_3161439926671638528_o.jpg

My brand new 70 euro Tavor came!

Only the cheapest ABS plastic throughout with even worse ABS around the charging handle, stock, Iron sights and Handguard. 

However, it fires and it hops. Nice aluminium barrel, nicely done wiring, metal gearbox and it's incredibly lightweight! Bizarrely the fire selector is better then both the one on the S&T Pro and KWA GBBR. Nice and stiff. 

For 70s euros I really cant complain. It will be upgraded as much as possible anyway! Got Aluminium Ares Side and Top rails going on it soon.

My bullpup AR collection is now complete! Just waiting to get my F2000 from the tech and I am hoping to get my first bullpup family photo!

20191206_205738.jpg

20191206_205800.jpg

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Asomodai said:

My brand new 70 euro Tavor came!

Only the cheapest ABS plastic throughout with even worse ABS around the charging handle, stock, Iron sights and Handguard. 

However, it fires and it hops. Nice aluminium barrel, nicely done wiring, metal gearbox and it's incredibly lightweight! Bizarrely the fire selector is better then both the one on the S&T Pro and KWA GBBR. Nice and stiff. 

For 70s euros I really cant complain. It will be upgraded as much as possible anyway! Got Aluminium Ares Side and Top rails going on it soon.

My bullpup AR collection is now complete! Just waiting to get my F2000 from the tech and I am hoping to get my first bullpup family photo!

20191206_205738.jpg

20191206_205800.jpg

For the money that's awesome, end of the day if it shoots straight & is an ok FPS, 280+ish, then it's doing what many sometimes struggle to do at 3 times the price, early tavors were notorious for problems, mine included ☹️