Gun picture thread

M_P

1 hour ago, AmberYooToob said:

Someone said I should post a picture of all my gear and while I COULD post the type of picture I’ve seen throughout the 3 pages of this thread I’ve looked at in the last 3 minutes I thought I’d share an in use picture of me using it all at Reforger Airsoft on Sunday the 6th of October

42865074-11A5-460B-9DEF-47ED86998B6B.jpeg

What a weird passive aggressive type thing to post lol

14 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

What a weird passive aggressive type thing to post lol

I didn’t intend it as passive aggressive though I’m currently so dizzy I can barely even type.

• Supporters

Hurray, Rays back 👍

(Genuinely not taking the piss, where you been ?)

On 16/10/2019 at 12:36, Tackle said:

Hurray, Rays back 👍

(Genuinely not taking the piss, where you been ?)

Hey bro hospital basically lol 😂 how u doing pall

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Raytd said:

Hey bro hospital basically lol 😂 how u doing pall

Hope alls good now mate, glad to see you got the m14, you will love it, they scream out for playing at a slower pace, just picking people off 😎.

im ok, had some cortosteroid injections yesterday, feel like I could climb Everest today, give it a month & I'll be hobbling again, I'd better get a couple of games in quick lol.

15 hours ago, Tackle said:

Hope alls good now mate, glad to see you got the m14, you will love it, they scream out for playing at a slower pace, just picking people off 😎.

im ok, had some cortosteroid injections yesterday, feel like I could climb Everest today, give it a month & I'll be hobbling again, I'd better get a couple of games in quick lol.

With you two and your health problems, me with my ribs and other stuff, I'm beginning to think we need a geriatrics/four yorkshiremen thread! 😂

Also @Raytd glad you're back and hope everything's sorted 👍

Not mine (yet) but sell three guns and it will be. The project manager for it, Allen Lau, just confirmed its while polymer not painted or Cerakoted 😈😈

C38B8B85-CFE1-463D-AAD5-F8D0D1B38154.jpeg

Should be an excellent choice for a first gun, Specna Arms are well thought of on here (just ask @L3wisD).  You do get a lot for what you're paying and can run them on lipos straight away without issues (do not scrimp on a decent charger though).

• Head Moderator

@Beardedviking94 This topic is for showing actual pictures of our guns.  If you want to discuss a gun you would like to buy, post a new topic in Guns, Gear & Loadouts.

Thought I'd show off my latest rifle,

RATech Lv2 WE SCAR H GBB with a few fancy bits on it! Not sure about the torch, might get something shorter.

Any ideas on what attachment to put on the top rail section of the extended handguard? I feel like something just needs to be there!

20190823_114442.jpg

40 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Thought I'd show off my latest rifle,

RATech Lv2 WE SCAR H GBB with a few fancy bits on it! Not sure about the torch, might get something shorter.

Any ideas on what attachment to put on the top rail section of the extended handguard? I feel like something just needs to be there!

20190823_114442.jpg

Maybe a smallish laser? Or use a 45° mount to fit the torch there

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

@BigBlackGlock is selling a genuine UBR for a very decent price

Thanks, I saw. Just can't justify spending that much on a stock - even if it is RS. 

20 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Thanks, I saw. Just can't justify spending that much on a stock - even if it is RS. 

Honestly, I doubt you’ll get a clone UBR for much less

I have my realsword type 97 exactly how I want it now. Tried a couple of variations of sights but one of the cheap t1s from amazon with the riser has actually been one of the best red dots I've used, along with a peq laser/torch thing that I'm quite chuffed with. 

Just want the hideous logos of the tracer unit now. 

IMG_20191016_202450.jpg

FB_IMG_1571596326672.jpg

17 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I have my realsword type 97 exactly how I want it now. Tried a couple of variations of sights but one of the cheap t1s from amazon with the riser has actually been one of the best red dots I've used, along with a peq laser/torch thing that I'm quite chuffed with. 

Just want the hideous logos of the tracer unit now. 

IMG_20191016_202450.jpg

FB_IMG_1571596326672.jpg

Awesome dude love to see fellow payday fans I’m ashamed to say I’m one of the richest pd2 players on pc lol I spend way to much time playing this loool

Realised I had only posted my L119 A1 in 'short' form. I usually run it in long 16" guise , so here it is along side my current A2 build, also in 'long' form. The A1 carries C8 trades , but I recon there must be the odd one in British hands that ended up with a replacement receiver so I am happy enough with that. The A2 has full Colt Canada L119 A2 trades along with the extra cuts on the top rail. 

PA220010.JPG

PA220012.JPG

PA220013.JPG