Gun picture thread

M_P

Got em all out for a family photo... but they seem to have multiplied in the wardrobe :huh:

Something for every occasion ;)

Armory.jpg

The CQB M4 will be sold soon and I'm hoping to get the WE Hi-Power MK3 as some point before selling the CZ75

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Got em all out for a family photo... but they seem to have multiplied in the wardrobe :huh:

Something for every occasion ;)

Armory.jpg

The CQB M4 will be sold soon and I'm hoping to get the WE Hi-Power MK3 as some point before selling the CZ75

That MAC is fucking ace did you put the wear in on the suppressor or is it natural🖖

21 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

TM%20AK47%20PMC_zpsksxrhx1o.jpg

Tokyo Marui Next Gen recoil AK47. 3D printed upper and lower handguard, Laylax stock adapter (heavily modified to fit next gen AK) and rear sight scope mount.

I want to change the pistol grip but currently nothing exists so I'll probably design and resin print a PTS style grip for it.

Wheres the hideous Bulgarian compensator? I like the idea of you making your own grip if you go down this road a few pics would be awesome🖖

9 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Little experiment from earlier!

Results were interesting lol.

20190801_123355.jpg

I'm not a big fan of SCARs but these look friggen great I've got a bit of a thing for slightly futuristic weapons and these two bad boys tick that box 😉

On 01/08/2019 at 22:25, StayOnTarget said:

That MAC is fucking ace did you put the wear in on the suppressor or is it natural🖖

Yeah I add wear to everything 😁 

The MAC is all plastic so had to rub it down with silver paint to get the sheen. (PM if you want more details)

So today I got a new sight for my ics cxp ape. The first pic is with the old sight that I didn’t really like. The second is with the spike short dot I got to try and give it a better ‘style’ it’s also a clearer sight picture with the option of magnification etc as a bonus. 

Apologies for the crappy duvet/bed pics. Weathers not fantastic here at the moment. So no option for more arty farty ones 

01E6C5A8-9940-486D-B96A-B6CB2276A778.jpeg

7E02F13F-1FD4-49E3-9047-EC0FF6499C3E.jpeg

Alright guys, I know this forum is for air soft but hear me out! 

I have a glock 17 9mm and I'm looking a few bits of kit, I was hoping you might help me out? 

I was looking a trijicon RMR or a Venom vortex/viper red dot if anyone has anything like that?

Also if anyone has an inforce APL light or a surefire XC1 light, or any other good 200+ lumen torches?

Bit of a long shot but any help much appreciated, thanks 

Screenshot_20190806-224850_Gallery.jpg

3 hours ago, E21A said:

Latest member of the glock family, a bitsa build of stuff I had in the parts bucket and a cheap donor gun. 

0E543C30-41E5-426D-93E5-F0FF29EE1630.jpeg

F76EA2B5-9ED3-4753-A233-DCC3FACBD687.jpeg

CE7A1711-FFDC-4AB1-B4BD-0FC7BFA9FBD6.jpeg

Is that a real trijicon rmr on the top glock?

• Supporters

BCM Gunfighter stock just arrived. Took me a while to figure out how to install it! :lol:

aviary-image-1566492893945.jpeg

5 hours ago, Darkmikey22 said:

My SAS M16/M203 is now done. 

Still waiting on side mounted m203 sight which is currently in the post. 

But it boasts;

* accurate trades

* C7 upper

* STEEL barrel/front sight/flash hider

* STEEL small parts, mag catch/selector etc.

Just need to decide whether to leave as is, do a jungle stripe or GW1 look. 

20190810_144759.jpg

20190810_144641.jpg

20190809_184337-1.jpg

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!"

I've never been too big of a fan of bullpups but the SRU kit for the GHK G5 is pretty damn cool... Removed the top rail as the sight was sitting about 15 miles higher than I wanted it, much better now! Can see the benefit of it if you were wearing a mask, however. Second picture shows the rail (still detached though)

Undecided if I will keep it as I do like my Vectors but we will see.

20190811_071338.jpg

20190811_061403.jpg

27 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I've never been too big of a fan of bullpups but the SRU kit for the GHK G5 is pretty damn cool... Removed the top rail as the sight was sitting about 15 miles higher than I wanted it, much better now! Can see the benefit of it if you were wearing a mask, however. Second picture shows the rail (still detached though)

Undecided if I will keep it as I do like my Vectors but we will see.

20190811_071338.jpg

20190811_061403.jpg

Said this multiple time but I do love futuristic looking RIFs,nice one for posting🖖