Gun picture thread

M_P

I have loads of different types, TM UZI, STAR M3 grease gun, TM Mac10, Mac 11 GBB, Spectre M4 and a pretty rare Baretta M12 from the 80's (runs on a gas can connected by soft rubber hose pre HPA)

But the most fun currently is the TM MP7 GBB that I got second hand on these very forums. I've already chopped off the folding handle and fitted a A1 rail and a tightbore has just turned up so that will get thrown in as long as the FPS doesn't get silly.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, StayOnTarget said:

For me? Its the MAC 10 I love Escape from New York 😉

But do you go snake or king of New York ? 

14 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

But do you go snake or king of New York ? 

Oh I'd go Snake but King of New York is fucking excellent,what about you mucka?

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

I have loads of different types, TM UZI, STAR M3 grease gun, TM Mac10, Mac 11 GBB, Spectre M4 and a pretty rare Baretta M12 from the 80's (runs on a gas can connected by soft rubber hose pre HPA)

But the most fun currently is the TM MP7 GBB that I got second hand on these very forums. I've already chopped off the folding handle and fitted a A1 rail and a tightbore has just turned up so that will get thrown in as long as the FPS doesn't get silly.

OOH whats the TM MAC 10 like? sorry totally ignorant on this  🙄

• Supporters
4 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Oh I'd go Snake but King of New York is fucking excellent,what about you mucka?

Well like you has to be snake but old Issac Hayes was one cool dude 😎 

Mac10 with a ridiculous scope on the suppressor AND Adrienne Barboue’s killer cleavage , what more could you ask for ? 🤤

040948F8-3AAA-480F-907D-7EA165FF3BE8.jpeg

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Mac10 with a ridiculous scope on the suppressor AND Adrienne Barboue’s killer cleavage , what more could you ask for ? 🤤

With that much cleavage what's the point in wearing a top? 😂

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Adrienne Barboue showing even more cleavage would be a start😉

7 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

With that much cleavage what's the point in wearing a top? 😂

The point to that top? A girls got to have some decency you know 😁

Valken polymer M4 type thing, going to be a test bed for some of the parts for my L119 A2 build. Then it'll get used as a back up that I can bung in the car for wet days and for the afternoons when I want something lighter to lug around ! 

Actually feels remarkably solid, Chrono's at 330 on .2's with some hop on, so sight legal out of the box and comes with ambi controls 

IMGP2064.JPG

Oooh, I want a Hi-Power 😍

Is that the Tanaka one?

Still waiting for the MK3 from WE...

Nice GPMG setup. Perfect for some CQB 🤣

On 27/07/2019 at 15:57, Darkmikey22 said:

The collection has grown some what. A few are still works in progress and not quite right yet. Also have a L110 minimi, but not quite finished yet.

L7A2 GPMG

L115 A3

L1A1 SLR

L85A2 / L123 A2

L85A2

AR15A2 / M203

L119 A1 SFW

L119 A1 CQB

L128A1 combat shotgun

L74A1 SAS shotgun

L91A1 MP5 A3 SAS embassy siege

L92A1 MP5 SD 6

L9A1 MK2 Browning 9mm

L105 A2 Sig 9mm

L131A1 Gen 4 Glock 9mm

20190727_132344.jpg

IMG_1960_(1).jpg

Sweet baby Jesus so you're a bit of a collector then😁 out of interest what torch is that on the MP5 SAS?

God i camt stop looking at your SLR 🤤

My very humble collection..oh I like comics too 👍

20190727_131221.jpg

On 27/07/2019 at 17:11, EDcase said:

Oooh, I want a Hi-Power 😍

Is that the Tanaka one?

Still waiting for the MK3 from WE...

Nice GPMG setup. Perfect for some CQB 🤣

Hi bud, and thanks. 

Believe it or not it a converted WE. If you go a few pages back on here, you will see it. It's also got accurate british trades too. 

Yeah I'm waitin for that too, but I think it was just a load of hype as no post production pics or anything.... which seems odd.  

@StayOnTarget

Oh just a bit if a collector.... 😉

The torch is a genuine SL20 stream light as originally used. Alot of people thought they were mag lights, but weren't.  

Yeah the SLR is a rather eye catching weapon. Alot of real parts fitted to that. 

Nothing wrong with a humble collection bud, loving the Fal para/fnc you've got there.  

2 hours ago, Darkmikey22 said:

Hi bud, and thanks. 

Believe it or not it a converted WE. If you go a few pages back on here, you will see it. It's also got accurate british trades too. 

Yeah I'm waitin for that too, but I think it was just a load of hype as no post production pics or anything.... which seems odd.  

Oh yeah I remember that (page 229)

Very impressive 👍

I hope the new one is just delayed but I may have to get the P35 and try modding it...

1 hour ago, Burny said:

The reason I haven't bought an airsoft gun in a while, been saving up for this newly acquired baby ❤️

image3.thumb.JPG.9709990c61206b9071efb0e3450f59ac.JPG

(apologies if non-airsoft guns aren't allowed, thought this may be of interest to gun addicts such as myself)

That my friend is most sexy😉

On 29/07/2019 at 20:09, StayOnTarget said:

That my friend is most sexy😉

Thank you, it's basically my first child. For those interested in the gory details:

• Tikka Compact Tactical Rifle 24" threaded barrel, chambered in 6.5mm Creedmoor (Finnish import for those 'White Death' vibes)
  • Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 w/ illuminated reticle
  • Vortex Tactical Pro mounts
  • Harris lightweight 9"-13" bipod
  • 20x Hornady match-grade Ballistic tipped 140grain (9.1 grams)

This rifle is built for 1000m-1400m target shooting as well as (normal-ranged) highland red-deer stalking.

24 minutes ago, Burny said:

Thank you, it's basically my first child. For those interested in the gory details:

• Tikka Compact Tactical Rifle 24" threaded barrel, chambered in 6.5mm Creedmoor (Finnish import for those 'White Death' vibes)
  • Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 w/ illuminated reticle
  • Vortex Tactical Pro mounts
  • Harris lightweight 9"-13" bipod
  • 20x Hornady match-grade Ballistic tipped 140grain (9.1 grams)

This rifle is built for 1000m-1400m target shooting and highland red-deer stalking.

The bit that caught my eye was the 1000m-1400m target shooting and highland red-deer shooting most impressive. Remember not long ago watching a vid on the creedmoor vs 308,while I dont own a firearm I'm still interested in the innovation of not just the weapons but the ammo too 🖖

15 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the quality of G&P externals. Personally I think they're some of the best out thereimageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1

IMG_20190719_235944.jpg

IMG_20190719_235937.jpg

Excuse ignorance but AEG or GBBR? either way that is a solid looking RIF

38 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

🖖Excuse ignorance but AEG or GBBR? either way that is a solid looking RIF

AEG I have a G&P GBBR too but don't have any close ups. It's of similar quality though 

1 hour ago, strykerles said:

Got bored so decided to make a masterkey from a cheap Springer shotgun 😂

20190730_151945.jpg

You Know I really like this,always loved Billys M16/mossberg(?) combo in Predator,one of my all time favorite movies so this does bring a smile to my face

Nice one🖖

• Supporters
1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

I want to change the pistol grip but currently nothing exists so I'll probably design and resin print a PTS style grip for it.

Can't you use one of these: https://www.tactical-clothing.co.uk/parts-c8/external-parts-c97/pts-us-palm-ak-battle-grip-black-aeg-p3704