Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, The captain said:

My 4 current weapons 

15625945355261812575595690302252.jpg

Could sir please rotate the picture as one can not tell shit about them in that position! Thank you in advance good sir .👍

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Could sir please rotate the picture as one can not tell shit about them in that position! Thank you in advance good sir .👍

there you are my good sir

• Supporters
4 hours ago, The captain said:

there you are my good sir

Bloody marvelous!

2 hours ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Scorpion Skinz Everglade IMG_20190708_184755_163.thumb.jpg.0ecdca3ab47552e81293bd7179d14e58.jpg

IMG_20190708_184755_162.thumb.jpg.48c32c030572870eeef620718dcb4421.jpgIMG_20190708_184755_172.thumb.jpg.22c358a93b91dae3e95710e15f357fd9.jpg

You do the work your self bud ? If so dam fine bit of application ! 9 times out of 10 when non-professionals try skinning there own guns it looks fecking terrible ! All crease marks and bubbles everywhere.🥴  

52 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Bloody marvelous!

You do the work your self bud ? If so dam fine bit of application ! 9 times out of 10 when non-professionals try skinning there own guns it looks fecking terrible ! All crease marks and bubbles everywhere.🥴  

Cheers man. Yeah did it when I got in from work.  Have applied vinyl (3M stuff) to car parts  bike bits etc in the past so that helped.

13 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Me: "Why is my gun sort of not working?

Me after cracking gearbox open: "Aw shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..."

20190708_210217.thumb.jpg.1adc8bfb10f6bc4a7e767e9b54766530.jpg

Oh dear, motors will do that if the wiring is not compacted enough. Or if you decide to use thick insulation 14awg wire....    -_-

57 minutes ago, Alicks said:

Oh dear, motors will do that if the wiring is not compacted enough. Or if you decide to use thick insulation 14awg wire....    -_-

Ye the problem with the jefftron is that there are too many wires going through one place and there isn't any other way. They are also very thick and hard (:>). 

Oh well. At least I have the titan coming.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Image result for that's what she said meme

I’d be worried she said “they”. Either you have an extra appendage, or an extra person in that situation.

22 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Ye the problem with the jefftron is that there are too many wires going through one place and there isn't any other way. They are also very thick and hard (:>). 

Oh well. At least I have the titan coming.

Mate, this is what i have done.

Thrown out my jefftron v2 processors and getting a titan

just make sure you get the correct one, basic or advanced as they are both different, and you can only upgrade the basic to the advanced functions by buying the software update.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Prisce said:

I’d be worried she said “they”. Either you have an extra appendage, or an extra person in that situation.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Happy as a dog with two dicks

55 minutes ago, Alicks said:

Mate, this is what i have done.

Thrown out my jefftron v2 processors and getting a titan

just make sure you get the correct one, basic or advanced as they are both different, and you can only upgrade the basic to the advanced functions by buying the software update.

Na, I don't need fancy features. I just need something that works. Got the basic on the way today.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Na, I don't need fancy features. I just need something that works. Got the basic on the way today.

K.I.S.S. is ALWAYS the best way .👍

• Supporters

Do the mag extensions add capacity or just plastic shells so you can drop em for quick reloads?  That gun is top of my list of potential pistol purchases right now, but I get all my airsoft specific bits from WGC but last I looked they had magically vanished all listings of TM Glocks from their site.  Presumably on account of their realistic-ish trades.

Just waiting for some parts to arrive but just finished painting my Ares Amoeba Octarms Pro SR16.

6D5892D7-415C-4A59-ADED-6DD2362563D3.jpeg

On 13/07/2019 at 21:43, rocketdogbert said:

My TM G19, set up for Practical Pistol

D4EC36C0-6202-42C3-815B-5291510F2C1A.thumb.jpeg.4762223e834715dd2283330b68b89f41.jpeg

How many places do practical pistol?

Now that I probably can't skirmish I wouldn't mind trying it.

If it requires running though, it won't be for me.

Nice gun, by the way. Will you keep it stock?

1 minute ago, emilianoksa said:

How many places do practical pistol?

Now that I probably can't skirmish I wouldn't mind trying it.

If it requires running though, it won't be for me.

Nice gun, by the way. Will you keep it stock?

No idea how many sites do it, I don’t run, some people move quickly.

Gun has a cut and crowned barrel to fit the tracer

On 25/03/2011 at 00:22, armyamy said:

212j0n8.jpg

Needs a new paint job i think.

Mods please amend if ive not posted the pic correctly :)

I love to use the textured sand spray paint from b&q gives a fantastic look and lovely feel I did on my cheap src m4 everyone was making a huge fuss on how good it looked tbh suprised me to 

So yeah this is the sand paint you get from b&q I added another coat but this is just a cheap gun I did up for fun the sand spray gives a beautiful textured feel I had people all day wanting to hold it lol I recommend using hammorite engine primer as it doesn’t stick to most primers + its super resistant paint I recommend for anyone who wants a fun look just don’t whatever you do spray on parts that need to be tight or connected as it takes a good mill or two coverage they do sand tan or stone grey grey with black and white specks honestly looks like rock texture very impressed for the 4 bucks I paid lol I’ll upload a better photo soon when I’ve added some detailing ect

Yeah cheap but effective also super easy to remove tiniest bit of sanding then just wipe with a meth rag and boom back to primer but it’s lasted a good 3 skirmish with no damage to paint

D68FAEF7-3393-420E-A632-44BAE6882AC6.thumb.jpeg.2e6143db723e9e20a2ec3715bd0b6188.jpeg