Gun picture thread

M_P

My Jing Gong MP5SD6, aka "The Chin" aka "The meatiest Mp5 eva" aka "SirChunks" will hopefully be making its post upgrade debut this Sunday!

Upgrade list as follows:
Madbull Hop up tracer LEDs 
TM EG1000 MAX Motor 
First Factory Strike Chamber 
Guarder Cylinder Enhancement Kit (Cylinder, Piston, Piston Head, Cylinder Head)
Guarder Air Nozzle. 
G&P Polyamid Low Resistance Selector Plate 
First Factory Quick Release Mag Catch 
Tokyo Marui Low profile Mount Base 
SHS V2 Steel Spring guide 
ZCI 6.02 Barrel 
Airfet Mosfet 
ICS Tactical SD Handguard 
Prometheus purple bucking/Flat hop.

20190703_230440.jpg

IMG_20190703_231809_977.jpg

20190703_233617.jpg

• Supporters

Is that a really old handguard per chance?  Reminds me of some of the airsoft products you'd see back in the day when NiMh was the best battery type available and people liked to run the large types.

15 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

The only standard parts are the barrel, the hop unit and a few springs. Oh and the mag.

It's a Robin hood kit, these are the parts...

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3829/s/robin-hood-desert-eagle-mark-xix-conversion-kit-black-for-de-50ae-gas-blowback-pistol-series/

to be fair bro it looks sick, im very jelly. how much did you pay for it from HK do you remember ?? and also i see you play at xsite, do they still run games there ? and how is red 1 ?

8 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Is that a really old handguard per chance?  Reminds me of some of the airsoft products you'd see back in the day when NiMh was the best battery type available and people liked to run the large types.

I couldn't say when it was released, but it certainly isn't made anymore. I got mine from Fire Support. Its already quite a front heavy gun. I am considering getting a solid stock and going rear wired at somepoint. 

5 hours ago, The captain said:

to be fair bro it looks sick, im very jelly. how much did you pay for it from HK do you remember ?? and also i see you play at xsite, do they still run games there ? and how is red 1 ?

Thanks allot dude. I do love it to be honest. And frankly I am afraid to skirmish it...

I probably chose not to remember how much I paid for it as it was allot, but I knew I had to have it.

I go to Xsite (now called Sentinal airsoft) I am off there this saturday, Red1 is ok i would rather go to Sentinal though, it's a nice mixed bag site lots of outside and inside never gets boring. Where as Red1 feels like lots and lots of stairs and doors...

And that's if your lucky enough to get inside as they mainly play in the woodland outside.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

This just arrived from Italy. My second new old stock SRC XM8 gen 2. 

20190705_195524.jpg

nice, but its not a bullpup though 😉

He's getting extremely lucky though, all the orders my friends made from San Marino always turned out to be turds 🤣

Also feels good to see something different than the usual AR :)

2 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Asomodai a very nice find. I must admit it's been a long time since I've even heard an XM8 mentioned.

Ah I do love a nice XM8. I am considering getting one of the newer models  though they have lost the XM8 charm forgoing the Sight module. 

50 minutes ago, Tackle said:

nice, but its not a bullpup though 😉

It's TRUE. Bull pups are getting outnumbered at the moment, though that will hopefully change this month and next month as I may have two more incoming.

4 minutes ago, Skara said:

He's getting extremely lucky though, all the orders my friends made from San Marino always turned out to be turds 🤣

Also feels good to see something different than the usual AR :)

I have ordered from Three separate SM shops multiple times now and never had a problem. Even if they are turds I gut them anyway so it matters very little. 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

TRUE. Bull pups are getting outnumbered at the moment, though that will hopefully change this month and next month as I may have two more incoming.

do tell, whats coming ?

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

do tell, whats coming ?

I cant say as I am not hundred percent at the moment. 😉

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I cant say as I am not hundred percent at the moment. 😉

Don't Tease Me____ by eaglebeagle - Meme Center.jpg

Couple of pics of the kit so far, I know its only the cheap stuff, but I reckon its good enough to start with.

M4,  M1911,  ASG Challenger.

20190706_105541.jpg

20190706_105606.jpg

20190706_105649.jpg

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Shad0z7 said:

(Im new to airsoft)

Here is my custom made sv98 sniper rifle. I made it from a fairly good spring awp. 

i wanted something a little special :)

opinions?

I’ll admit not my cup of tea but non the less a very nice build bud , BUT where’s the big weird ass handle on it’s side ! 😳

🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I’ll admit not my cup of tea but non the less a very nice build bud , BUT where’s the big weird ass handle on it’s side ! 😳

🤣🤣🤣

i will be sure to add it later on... or not. nah too much trouble. 

i decided to make it a sv98 because it is the russian standard issue sniper rifle. i have a little russian theme going on. i do have a dragunov if all else fails. but unfortunatly the spring and small reload handle is a hand killer. hurts to reload it. never buy a spring dragunov!

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Shad0z7 said:

i will be sure to add it later on... or not. nah too much trouble. 

i do have a dragunov if all else fails. but unfortunatly the spring and small reload handle is a hand killer. hurts to reload it. never buy a spring dragunov!

Fecking light weight !😱 Do a proper job of it ! 😉😁

ahha ! There is a solution to this problem (I know as I got one for mine !) so much easier to cock the bloody thing now !👍

https://airsoftgogo.com/en/product/product/3936-cyma-ak-charging-cocking-handle-extension-for-ak47-74-aeg-gbb 

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Fecking light weight !😱 Do a proper job of it ! 😉😁

ahha ! There is a solution to this problem (I know as I got one for mine !) so much easier to cock the bloody thing now !👍

https://airsoftgogo.com/en/product/product/3936-cyma-ak-charging-cocking-handle-extension-for-ak47-74-aeg-gbb 

there is always duct... 😂