Gun picture thread

M_P

12 minutes ago, The captain said:

bro i have the TM and i desperately want to put a torch on it. how did you get the rail along the bottom ? and it looks like you have one on top too. are there any standard parts left on your gun ???

Looks like custom machining to me! 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Your pictures keep tempting me.

Still looks like a water pistol to me ! 😳

My Russian collection , so far....

Koer bolt action SVD with upgraded barrel and hop . Faux painted wood effect . (Ares mags will fit these with a bit of fettling).

Unknown make AK47MS with mosfet and shimmed gearbox (surprised me with its range and accuracy).

WE Makarov

APS SVU DMR with mosfet , upgraded barrel , hop and shimmed gearbox .

I’d like a modern AK variant to “match” the SVU if I can sneak it past the wife .

9D195C56-CBB4-4A1E-A54C-E1E953B7873A.thumb.jpeg.05267ead63f4322ac9e659ebb56c1711.jpegC7E99CF6-1EB4-47B1-80A5-F8CFD3D1119D.thumb.jpeg.6ba06be6a086f2425a58369a592d1afc.jpegB3DC2C9A-927A-408D-BB19-66CCD8352E56.thumb.jpeg.de564e62e12c0de238cd6c2d3ccb2ae4.jpeg4B70BE8D-468A-4C99-B515-CC0BDA42BD39.thumb.jpeg.c9babe93ca6e9321fffb20a718644ae5.jpeg

• Supporters

Arthurian Airsoft ‘Mordred’ In dark earth .

All dressed up and ready to rock’n’roll this Sunday 👍

FD09808C-5397-479D-AFB5-14E7EEA19D9B.jpeg

On 24/06/2019 at 12:29, mightyjebus said:

Not quite what it seems like. Fake TM MK18 NGRS.

mk18a_zpsguzzvfek.jpg

mk18b_zpsibinh7ug.jpg

mk18c_zpsvvd3u4hj.jpg

mk18d_zpshzusnftp.jpg

Started life as an Army NGRS (copy of TM NGRS). I had a few TM parts floating around including upper and lower receiver. Ordered most of the MK18 parts from Aliexpress and had to mod the GBB sling plate to fit the NGRS.

Internally it has a Gate Titan for NGRS fitted and flat hopped. FPS is around 330 and it's putting 28's out to around 65 meters. Only thing differnet is the pistol grip and that's because I find the A2 style pistol grip uncomfortable to hold long term and i's missing the side sling loop which is in the post.

The flash hider came with the silencer and fits tightly to the front of the Mk18 rail.

The Silencer is which brand? That would look the dogs on my centurion...

Finally got round to painting the rifle, need to pick up some darker paint tomorrow to add the stripes. Probably won't do the MP5 as that looks better in its natural colours?

RiflePaint1.jpg

On 28/06/2019 at 12:06, bladerunner168 said:

Bought two TM pistols this week, quite a contrast between the quality of the plastics used, FNX feels much higher grade.

spacer.png

spacer.png   

Is that a krydex holster for the fnx if so where did you get it from? 

Start of my L119 A2 build. Carbine length rather than the 10" short version just 'cos I think it looks cooler 😁 Long way to go with it, receiver sent off today for engraving and machining . Like my A1 , no base gun it's a complete ground up build.

IMGP1963.JPG

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

Fitted some RS walnut grips to my rail gun 

Before 

After 

E3F1B090-A019-4E08-BE6F-FF43D1EACA0D.jpeg

6A929D8C-8956-4C46-8C18-501064D61E45.jpeg

7493FA6E-3D4A-4868-B365-A7C7C260912E.jpeg

Second pic the same gun ?, looks more gunmetal grey (which I likee a lot😀)

On 27/06/2019 at 16:15, The captain said:

bro i have the TM and i desperately want to put a torch on it. how did you get the rail along the bottom ? and it looks like you have one on top too. are there any standard parts left on your gun ???

The only standard parts are the barrel, the hop unit and a few springs. Oh and the mag.

It's a Robin hood kit, these are the parts...

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3829/s/robin-hood-desert-eagle-mark-xix-conversion-kit-black-for-de-50ae-gas-blowback-pistol-series/

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

The only standard parts are the barrel, the hop unit and a few springs. Oh and the mag.

It's a Robin hood kit, these are the parts...

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3829/s/robin-hood-desert-eagle-mark-xix-conversion-kit-black-for-de-50ae-gas-blowback-pistol-series/

Your money your choice , BUT twelve hundred beer tokens on a pistol upgrade kit ! F**k me sideways ! That’s mental ! 😱

BUT again as I said your money your choice so no one else’s business . 👍

33 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Your money your choice , BUT twelve hundred beer tokens on a pistol upgrade kit ! F**k me sideways ! That’s mental ! 😱

BUT again as I said your money your choice so no one else’s business . 👍

It wasnt that much I brought it from WGCshop in Hong Kong that link is from from Eagle 6 they will have inflated the price. I just put the link there to show the parts.

And yeah my money for sure. Spend enough of it on fuel so at least I have something to show for it here.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

It wasnt that much I brought it from WGCshop in Hong Kong that link is from from Eagle 6 they will have inflated the price. I just put the link there to show the parts.

And yeah my money for sure. Spend enough of it on fuel so at least I have something to show for it here.

Fair enough bud i know what you mean about HK discounts , I picked up a chainsaw kit for my 249 that retails around the 300’ish mark from ehobbyasia in one of there monster sales for £48 posted ! .