Gun picture thread

M_P

About to disassemble and fix some things, give it a little lubing, make battery compartment larger, add better rear 2-point mount sling point to underneath it behind the grip rather than on the sling as it is causing it to rattle:

Woj11I1.jpg

Airgun 1911, I swapped the crappy feeling plastic grips with real walnut ones, took a bit of filing and sanding:

CgkcvSO.jpg

kF1sbrQ.jpg

xHopNj6.jpg

Q7jTaTu.jpg

On 29/04/2019 at 18:06, Iceni said:

G&G GR300 Pro Shorty. It's very old and none of the trades were etched (just screen printed). Trust me these are the magneseum cast lower and upper.

Solid stock rather than the wire one, I have the wire one in a drawer, I just don't like the weight when the battery is in the front.

33857327828_0610753535_b.jpg

47681425302_3cc48064d1_b.jpg

47681425222_8943d47836_b.jpg

Thats very nice indeed I'm on the hunt for one,so.......? 😉🖖

Don’t know if I ever properly posted this. But here is my precious if somewhat temperamental baby. Kwa/Pts rm4 erg. 

E4C4EAA8-5A39-4B7F-8BDB-A75E47D9E391.jpeg

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Up dated pic of my revised springer collection. I decided to replace some and let some of the duplicates go. I know it's futile taking these pics. Pissing off the wife getting them all out. 2min later getting new ones and having to do it again. Nice to have a record of these things though 1f603.png:D . Did manage to find a bit of order to it this time too.

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

i think you may have a little problem...... :lol:

On 21/06/2019 at 14:25, heroshark said:

Up dated pic of my revised springer collection. I decided to replace some and let some of the duplicates go. I know it's futile taking these pics. Pissing off the wife getting them all out. 2min later getting new ones and having to do it again. Nice to have a record of these things though 1f603.png:D . Did manage to find a bit of order to it this time too.

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

I absolutely love the fact all your main rifles are of older designs. 

G3A3 slim, M16A2, M4A1.

Proper guns :D

5 hours ago, Iceni said:

I absolutely love the fact all your main rifles are of older designs. 

G3A3 slim, M16A2, M4A1.

Proper guns :D

not a fan of modern rifles even my 416c is old schoolified

On 24/04/2019 at 18:29, Vaware said:

TM HK 416 Delta for my son, Umarex 417 D for me😁

20190410_235014.jpg

20190403_053445.jpg

Very nice, my 416 is kinda like the bastard son of these two....

Not quite what it seems like. Fake TM MK18 NGRS.

mk18a_zpsguzzvfek.jpg

mk18b_zpsibinh7ug.jpg

mk18c_zpsvvd3u4hj.jpg

mk18d_zpshzusnftp.jpg

Started life as an Army NGRS (copy of TM NGRS). I had a few TM parts floating around including upper and lower receiver. Ordered most of the MK18 parts from Aliexpress and had to mod the GBB sling plate to fit the NGRS.

Internally it has a Gate Titan for NGRS fitted and flat hopped. FPS is around 330 and it's putting 28's out to around 65 meters. Only thing differnet is the pistol grip and that's because I find the A2 style pistol grip uncomfortable to hold long term and i's missing the side sling loop which is in the post.

The flash hider came with the silencer and fits tightly to the front of the Mk18 rail.

3 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Not quite what it seems like. Fake TM MK18 NGRS.

mk18a_zpsguzzvfek.jpg

mk18b_zpsibinh7ug.jpg

mk18c_zpsvvd3u4hj.jpg

mk18d_zpshzusnftp.jpg

Started life as an Army NGRS (copy of TM NGRS). I had a few TM parts floating around including upper and lower receiver. Ordered most of the MK18 parts from Aliexpress and had to mod the GBB sling plate to fit the NGRS.

Internally it has a Gate Titan for NGRS fitted and flat hopped. FPS is around 330 and it's putting 28's out to around 65 meters. Only thing differnet is the pistol grip and that's because I find the A2 style pistol grip uncomfortable to hold long term and i's missing the side sling loop which is in the post.

The flash hider came with the silencer and fits tightly to the front of the Mk18 rail.

Is that the PTS front grip that can hold a lipo?

On 01/05/2019 at 21:58, DarkAssassin said:

Very nice!!

Have one too, although mine is a little modded, was once a TM

6RWAWYXh.thumb.jpg.9f3e351e70f94176ca7985004575270e.jpg

bro i have the TM and i desperately want to put a torch on it. how did you get the rail along the bottom ? and it looks like you have one on top too. are there any standard parts left on your gun ???