Gun picture thread

M_P

Finally finished my perfect glock. I had an issue where the gun wouldn't reset the hammer properly and I thought it was the ungodly mashup of WE/TM/Guarder/SRU tolerances. But, those weren't the problem. The real culprit was the 8mm bomber hammer bearing that everyone recommends. It was just simply too small to consistently contact with WE glock BBU. I switched it out for the stock WE 9mm bearing and it fired every damn shot.

Before I discovered this, I was about to slap the god-tier quality SRU slide onto a cheapo WE tan frame and call it a day, instead of the god-tier Guarder frame I bought. Thankfully I didn't have to do that and it remains beautiful.

With WE tan frame:

20190604_144900.thumb.jpg.840134a876f46b924bce542ebecf2355.jpg

With Guarder FDE frame:

20190605_182234.thumb.jpg.ac30f947c48b3ca079bf3d723991c668.jpg

Quality difference comparison:

20190604_140135.thumb.jpg.c0e49b96a9b3d2e83b0a8edc1bd9ef72.jpg

As you can see, the difference in quality is insane: the WE frame has a rough flat texture with a matte finish, whilst the Guarder has a smooth and slightly grainy texture with a beautiful glossy finish over it. Guarder also has the correct trades and not as horrifying seams.

19 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Finally finished my perfect glock. I had an issue where the gun wouldn't reset the hammer properly and I thought it was the ungodly mashup of WE/TM/Guarder/SRU tolerances. But, those weren't the problem. The real culprit was the 8mm bomber hammer bearing that everyone recommends. It was just simply too small to consistently contact with WE glock BBU. I switched it out for the stock WE 9mm bearing and it fired every damn shot.

Before I discovered this, I was about to slap the god-tier quality SRU slide onto a cheapo WE tan frame and call it a day, instead of the god-tier Guarder frame I bought. Thankfully I didn't have to do that and it remains beautiful.

With WE tan frame:

20190604_144900.thumb.jpg.840134a876f46b924bce542ebecf2355.jpg

With Guarder FDE frame:

20190605_182234.thumb.jpg.ac30f947c48b3ca079bf3d723991c668.jpg

Quality difference comparison:

20190604_140135.thumb.jpg.c0e49b96a9b3d2e83b0a8edc1bd9ef72.jpg

As you can see, the difference in quality is insane: the WE frame has a rough flat texture with a matte finish, whilst the Guarder has a smooth and slightly grainy texture with a beautiful glossy finish over it. Guarder also has the correct trades and not as horrifying seams.

Looks good.  I’ve to see a slide that’s a bit different. Although the WE frame is closer to what a real glock frame looks/feels like, (from my comparison of black ones, FDE may be different)minus the trades obviously. 

1 hour ago, StayOnTarget said:

Got my fat suppressor today added it to my bitsa M4 🖖

shooter_1.jpg

Can't beat a big fat one, where did you get it from?

The new favourite, yes that is a glint of red in the gearbox.

extended barrel runs into mock suppressor for 2/3 length and then it's no longer a mock but an integrated working suppressor complete with sound deadening foam oh yeah!!!!! Very quiet

brain exploder 3D printed mount is spot on and means I can still  fold the stock

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Now it really is a suppressed Russian short range sniper with the ability to easily run as a DMR 

Stuck at home really bored, so finally got round to doing this.
Fully upgraded ASG MK23 base
220mm CJ barrel,
Fangplate
Hadron TDC plate
Autobot
Carbine kit.
SRS MK23 supressor
No idea on FPS at the mo (child has stolen and hidden chrono), but it's easily lifting .4's for miles.
Only reason I'm not going heavier is cos I'm tight.
Looking forward to playing out with it tomorrow. Just need to decide what scope to put on it.

Edit: I hate the stock. It's feckin' awful - any suggestions for something more in keeping would be welcome...

MK23_DMR.jpg

On 06/06/2019 at 17:46, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Can't beat a big fat one, where did you get it from?

Novritsch the service was a bit wank(apparently out of stock but no notice on website and no comms to tell me until chased up by moi) but when its finally did arrive I'm impressed,its well made quite heavy and comes with spare foam bafflers which are in two different sizes you follow the description on how to  on his site and away you go. It works surprising well to be honest I got it for looks(no really) but it does take the snap out of the end of the barrel(about half the inner barrel is seated inside) all the noise seems to come from the spring now or maybe its just my imagination? Anyhoo hope this helps🖖

My MK18 ran slick and silent(sort of)

shooter_3.jpg

2 hours ago, Stevo4345 said:

Scope arrived, first time teamed up with the G&T tracer suppressor unit, getting there.

21276251-D166-43F7-AD9B-80E592E081F1.jpeg

C5DE1A36-E247-43E1-BAE1-2F647A361E37.jpeg

That looks great,hows the tracer unit after watching a few speedsoft vids they look bloody amazing whats your thoughts? 🖖

9 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Stuck at home really bored, so finally got round to doing this.
Fully upgraded ASG MK23 base
220mm CJ barrel,
Fangplate
Hadron TDC plate
Autobot
Carbine kit.
SRS MK23 supressor
No idea on FPS at the mo (child has stolen and hidden chrono), but it's easily lifting .4's for miles.
Only reason I'm not going heavier is cos I'm tight.
Looking forward to playing out with it tomorrow. Just need to decide what scope to put on it.

Edit: I hate the stock. It's feckin' awful - any suggestions for something more in keeping would be welcome...

MK23_DMR.jpg

Hmm what about a folding stock if possible keep it all nice and compact or an axe stock or even this https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/kublai-modular-carbine-buttstock?pv=8779

The choice is yours👍

I'm from the Netherlands but i thought this is a cool forum so i would post to.

I have a vfc hk416d
Firefield optic and light
Ris foregrip
Upgrades:
- Lonex POM ventilated piston head
- Lonex extreme toughness polycarbonate half metal teeth
- Action Army aluminium cylinder head v2
- Tornado F1 high torque gen 2 motor long
- CNC torque up gears 18:1
- Krytac hopup bucking
- SHS pionion gear D-type
- Lonex gearbox spring set
- Gate titan advanded set rear wired
It is reshimmed

Only needs another tb barrel and bucking&nub
Going to post a picture & gear information in the load picture topic

vfc hk416d.jpg

2 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

That looks great,hows the tracer unit after watching a few speedsoft vids they look bloody amazing whats your thoughts? 🖖

@StayOnTargetNot been able to try it out at range, only in the confines of my double garage with the lights out! 

It worked surprisingly well, the BB's were easy to make out, and on full auto it was like a Star Wars laser blaster going off. 

Not sure of the utility of it as it'll most likely make it easier for anyone to backtrack the incoming fire, but it does look the dogs bollocks!

On 6 June 2019 at 21:10, osteoshot said:

The new favourite, yes that is a glint of red in the gearbox.

extended barrel runs into mock suppressor for 2/3 length and then it's no longer a mock but an integrated working suppressor complete with sound deadening foam oh yeah!!!!! Very quiet

brain exploder 3D printed mount is spot on and means I can still  fold the stock

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Now it really is a suppressed Russian short range sniper with the ability to easily run as a DMR 

Update, very happy, throwing .32's out to 70m with very little noise. Plenty of people wondering where the hell they were coming from.

will be very hard to use my aegs in woodland again after this when sneaking around is required as this is soooo quiet

My toy

SRC Gen 3, full metal

Madbull 6.03, Gate Titan, SHS hi torque motor, 16:1 gears, shimmed, Prom purple bucking on airsoft pro hop up. 110 spring, bearing guide, double O rings all round etc

327fps at 17rps on 0.2 bb's with 8.6v. 1" group at 16m

I'm blind in my right eye, so have sights on a riser so I can use left eye on red dot on right shoulder and both sights on left

Other g36 was a broken one I got cheap. Idiot had over springed it and gears jumping, plus magazine broken. easy fix, now 367fps at 11rps. need to put lower spring it. horribly plastic CYMA. The SRC is leagues better quality

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Alexharris246 said:

Finally managed to open open this today 

5BFA5C36-F0DD-4892-8200-A887FD4B0878.jpeg

As the pic opened for a split second I thought “what the f**k is that flashhider !” 😱

AND then the next split second realised it’s the C from Krytec ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

As the pic opened for a split second I thought “what the f**k is that flashhider !” 😱

AND then the next split second realised it’s the C from Krytec ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂