largely stock save for a few components:

cut down Airsoft Honolulu heavy buffer,

Angry Gun PDW stock

MLOK handguard of unknown origin

Crimson Trace WML

Acetech Lighter tracer

Fortish SHIFT angled grip (handstop?)

Eotech 517

then kit I usually pair with it is a BlueForce Gear chest rig, with their ultralight dump pouch, and a USGI CB double mag pouch for my loader. Gives me 5 mags on tap, for a total of 600 rds, of which I’ve never used more than 360 in a game.

the gun is LOUD, and a tack driver, at least in CQB, as much as that counts, and extremely gratifying to shoot given the recoil. 

9968DD77-8836-4EE9-ABF0-FC6FD432AFA7.jpeg

• Supporters
Just now, AK47frizzle said:

Perfect Glock V2. Not quite working perfectly yet due to tolerance issues. But, will soon be.

20190528_164249.thumb.jpg.d7466d4f0bcdce8ce3d6888be124fcfb.jpg

20190528_164257.thumb.jpg.e44aa03ff3a0268a205db0d02505c277.jpg

20190528_164330.thumb.jpg.cafb761f766fb7d2674bb39075ae3aa1.jpg

Don’t like glocks all look the same , but I DO like that one !😍

1 hour ago, AK47frizzle said:

Perfect Glock V2. Not quite working perfectly yet due to tolerance issues. But, will soon be.

20190528_164249.thumb.jpg.d7466d4f0bcdce8ce3d6888be124fcfb.jpg

20190528_164257.thumb.jpg.e44aa03ff3a0268a205db0d02505c277.jpg

20190528_164330.thumb.jpg.cafb761f766fb7d2674bb39075ae3aa1.jpg

Great looking slide, the angles work well with the frame.

Is the slide grey or a tan shade? Sorry...the first pic it looks a bit tannish but the second pic looks grey and the more I look at it the more confused I'm getting ha! If it's grey I would love to see that on a black frame

1 minute ago, Resistor170 said:

Great looking slide, the angles work well with the frame.

Is the slide grey or a tan shade? Sorry...the first pic it looks a bit tannish but the second pic looks grey and the more I look at it the more confused I'm getting ha! If it's grey I would love to see that on a black frame

It is a grey slide. I can see what you mean because of the tan reflecting onto it. I did have it on a black frame, but I prefer the tan combo tbh :D

1 minute ago, AK47frizzle said:

It is a grey slide. I can see what you mean because of the tan reflecting onto it. I did have it on a black frame, but I prefer the tan combo tbh :D

Cool. Did you happen to take a photo of it on the black frame and have some free time to share?... I feel 15 again and I'm asking a girl for naughty pictures 😅

8 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

I've had the slide for a while now. Here's an old pic:

20181204_142443.thumb.jpg.192a4e57c675451fd50c15048d46906e.jpg

Thanks 👍🏻. Yeah I think I prefer it on the tan too but both look good to me

Full current arsenal.
KWC Mauser: Display only at 457fps.. don't buy these, even the ones advertised at 350 are NOT.
Unknown brand Mac10
G&G M92FS Beretta.
Colt Revolver

Striker Amoeba S1
G&G M14 S.O.C (Stock Hicaps are trash, but with midcaps, a dream)
Cyma M870 (Very good 'budget' shotgun honestly)

photo_2019-05-30_22-27-05.jpg

photo_2019-05-30_22-27-09.jpg

On 24/05/2019 at 19:52, Druid799 said:

As cracking as the gun looks (and it does!) do you have a Firearms certificate ? The suppressor as its real you need the appropriate FAC to own it or you risk being prosecuted over it . 

This is not strictly true. Not having a go cause not only is it really quite confusing but there's lots of information out there which isn't really worded that well!

For example - shops selling 'real' supressors will say you need an FAC to buy cause they are technically firearms. This is technically true, sort of- but only when they are attached to a firearm. Shops will ask for proof the suppressor is on the FAC due to 1) target audience 2) arse covering.

The definition of a suppressor isn't really that great imo:

"any accessory to any such weapon, designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused by firing the weapon"

So there's no distinction between a 'real' and a 'replica' - could be a real KAC, could be the TM mk23 one, could be a coke can - the crucial bit is if it diminishes the noise or flash of a weapon and you dont have it on the FAC you are in trouble!

For example - its fine for an air rifle (-12ft/lbs KE) or shotgun to have a suppressor. Anecdotally sellers will ask you what you intend to use it for - if you want to put in on a firearm they will ask for the deets of your FAC, if air rifle thats fine.

Additionally, some 'real' supressors will be 'proofed' - if your FAC specificies a proof and you wanted to replace it, you would have to ask permission to do so. If your suppressor is unproofed you can replace with another unproofed supressor. 

The law is messy but it helps to know that it was written with poaching in mind - context is important.

In short a supressor in of itself is not illegal but if you also own a firearm i would keep them very, very seperate should it raise eyebrows at an inspection. And i probably wouldn't bother getting a real one - you can still get into legal difficulty without having broken a law.

Sorry for going off topic.

• Supporters

No, good point, my HW77K has a genuine suppressor, which works well, & im sure it would work equally well if slipped on to a rim fire .22........point is I was able to by it legally, with no questions asked !.🤔

• Supporters

Haven’t a clue about The law relating to firearms my self but did remember this discussion coming up before so had a look and found this , hence said you needed an appropriate FAC  .

F54B28A9-270C-43D7-BC5E-A9E94B172B3E.jpeg

Yeah its really not clear cut. - thats exactly what I mean by somewhat unhelpful info - in this case they have written that webpage with the assumption that readers already hold an FAC and are seeking to purchase/possess a moderator for use on a firearm. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Haven’t a clue about The law relating to firearms my self but did remember this discussion coming up before so had a look and found this , hence said you needed an appropriate FAC  .

F54B28A9-270C-43D7-BC5E-A9E94B172B3E.jpeg

Read that last paragraph. The one in lighter grey.

"Sound moderators on air weapons...not considered to be component parts of firearms"

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Lozart said:

Read that last paragraph. The one in lighter grey.

"Sound moderators on air weapons...not considered to be component parts of firearms"

Yea did read that bit , was always under the impression Airsoft guns wern't covered by air rifle ‘rules’ even though they use compressed air to fire the projectile, hence I didn’t mention that section . Live and learn 👍

Just finished cleaning her up after her first days skirmishing. Performed faultlessly, chrono'd at 310 FPS on the day, so a little room for a spring change. Hop up set up was quick and easy. My son ended up running it for most of the day as the rental AK74's were a lot larger.

I know it's another 'bloody' M4, and two toned to boot, but it's a great starter AEG and will do well as a back up gun when I get something a little more tasty down the line.

B8CE5DD3-CE42-4CB6-8897-FA30CDE19656.jpeg

49CDCA8D-B433-45A0-9822-62D7DC95C002.jpeg

5C1B8334-9139-40BC-B6DB-CF3D91900872.jpeg

6 hours ago, Stevo4345 said:

Just finished cleaning her up after her first days skirmishing. Performed faultlessly, chrono'd at 310 FPS on the day, so a little room for a spring change. Hop up set up was quick and easy. My son ended up running it for most of the day as the rental AK74's were a lot larger.

I know it's another 'bloody' M4, and two toned to boot, but it's a great starter AEG and will do well as a back up gun when I get something a little more tasty down the line.

End of the day mate, it doesn't matter if it's budget, two tone or was bright neon pink with cat ears. We all start somewhere, and until you have UKARA, a cheap two tone is often folks easiest option.
Plus, if/when you replace it, it's a gun for your son to use, or that can be sold on to another starting player down the line to help them get their UKARA sorted.

On 24/05/2019 at 19:52, Druid799 said:

As cracking as the gun looks (and it does!) do you have a Firearms certificate ? The suppressor as its real you need the appropriate FAC to own it or you risk being prosecuted over it . 

Yes, member of a local gun club and have all the correct certification etc - absolute ball ache to acquire. 

I don't actually run with it at skirmishes, for reasons you can imagine :P 

I have a black fake knights type for that (going to spray it at some point) 

EDIT as I didn't see the other responses - Owning a real steel suppressor in the UK is a bolt on for your FA Certificate - whether you use it on a firearm or airsoft weapon I do believe it needs to be registered. Personally, I didn't want to take the risk and had it registered. It took a few attempts to get it registered and I had to have my local gun club rep 'vouch for me' (one of the reasons I do not skirmish it) 

Basically, it looks good on the gun when it's on the wall.. 

22 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Mate that G3 is doing things for me

Thanks i cant realy take credit fot it it was up for sale on ebay as parts no gearbox or stock so with a gearbox form AK2M4 and a Tm stock from Japan a gun was born.

1 hour ago, Keithlag said:

Thanks i cant realy take credit fot it it was up for sale on ebay as parts no gearbox or stock so with a gearbox form AK2M4 and a Tm stock from Japan a gun was born.

Love AK2M4 👍