Gun picture thread

M_P

2 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

I was guessing anyway. Based on the fact you said 'New' and the top one had a Chrono tag i assumed that was your AEG

I am an idiot - yes that is the AEG you got it right.  See?  Getting meself confused.

55 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Are the grips different only in appearance, or is the quality of the GBB grip superior?

If I might make so bold.

The GBB grip is thinner and the real dimensions as is the receiver

5 hours ago, osteoshot said:

Latest purchase, doesn't look like much yet but hopefully all will come together over the next 3 weeks

image.jpeg

Is that the beginning of an SR-3M? ❤️

On 07/05/2019 at 16:41, Druid799 said:

TM recoil G36k KSK inspired build complete (for now anyway, may get an IDZ stock or may not) ! happy chap .😁

E3A9C476-2210-4C13-8405-0E99B53BC253.jpeg

I hate these guns, think they are ugly ugly (unlike the vector which is ugly beautiful) but this one looks sweeet!! Good job

12 hours ago, osteoshot said:

Latest purchase, doesn't look like much yet but hopefully all will come together over the next 3 weeks

image.jpeg

Don’t know the gun but I got the clue 😉

On 12/05/2019 at 20:57, Albiscuit said:
On 07/05/2019 at 16:41, Druid799 said:

TM recoil G36k KSK inspired build complete (for now anyway, may get an IDZ stock or may not) ! happy chap .😁

E3A9C476-2210-4C13-8405-0E99B53BC253.jpeg

Read more  

I hate these guns, think they are ugly ugly (unlike the vector which is ugly beautiful) but this one looks sweeet!! Good job

Ha! For years I used to think the g36k was a monstrosity purely because of that carry handle. But for some completely unknown reason I can end up loving guns I used to think were ugly. And it's struck again to the point I now prefer the k style carry handle to the one druid has swapped in for it...total reversal. Can anyone with initials after their name tell me what syndrome I have? (RELATING to what I said please) 

• Supporters
On 15/05/2019 at 13:06, K-Pop_Fan_4Life said:

Not quite sure if I have enough shotguns for my shells, or shells for my shotguns :D I love my shotguns so the expansion only expands, it's all I run so please, feel free to judge me

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1557916849044.jpg_1557916851504.jpeg

IMG_20190515_123359787.jpg

Very nice indeed ! But does look like you’ve still got too many shells so I’d recommend at least a couple more shotties are needed , a tasty little TM breecher wouldn’t go a miss , keep the KSG company ?😉

Frankenstein MK18, made out of a Nuprol defender outer shell, internals are all custom. 

X Gate Titan, 6.02 Tightbore, TM High Torque Motor, wired to deans, Maple Leaf R Hop (an absolute bitch to fit)

Aimpoint T1 clone, Real Steel Knights Type Suppressor (heavy and expensive, I don't use this as much) I have replaced the AFG with a tango down and added a PEQ15 at the front since. 

20180228_232153.jpg

• Supporters

As cracking as the gun looks (and it does!) do you have a Firearms certificate ? The suppressor as its real you need the appropriate FAC to own it or you risk being prosecuted over it . 

5 minutes ago, Musica said:

Arrived today

20190524_183233.jpg

20190524_183754.jpg

20190524_183612.jpg

Nice. Found out tonight that the Sig Sauer Romeo 3 mount holes line up perfectly 😎

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nice. Found out tonight that the Sig Sauer Romeo 3 mount holes line up perfectly 😎

good to know thought it was only the TM one. To be fair the TM one is probably cheaper and is rated for 300FPS to not break it.