Gun picture thread

M_P

Put a GG&G mount (courtesy of @Jacket) onto my MWS, and put the Magpul sling mount onto the MP7. MP7 now sports my Eotech, sadly too small for the magnifier.

Just waiting on a one-point S&S Precision sling for the MP7 and I might be happy with it...for the next week.

Happy with the MWS and aiming to use some Geoff's 0.30gs through it on Sunday.

D-bal and a light next for the MP7...

If anyone is in need of some pouches (MC and CB), hit me up. Need some funds now...

IMG-20190411-WA0027~2.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Put a GG&G mount (courtesy of @Jacket) onto my MWS, and put the Magpul sling mount onto the MP7. MP7 now sports my Eotech, sadly too small for the magnifier.

Just waiting on a one-point S&S Precision sling for the MP7 and I might be happy with it...for the next week.

If anyone is in need of some pouches (MC and CB), hit me up. Need some funds now...

What suppressor is that for the mp7? 

17 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

What suppressor is that for the mp7? 

I believe it is a KWA one. I was told they're quite rare when I bought the MP7 as a package, but I am currently watching another on a well known auction site...

28 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

I believe it is a KWA one. I was told they're quite rare when I bought the MP7 as a package, but I am currently watching another on a well known auction site...

Ah, thought it was a Tm mp7 

• Supporters

Old school JG MP5SD 

69A77ECA-627B-4516-B724-5F779E4E93CD.jpeg

Guest Yukarin

One day I'll be able to afford a knock-off Elcan Spectre DR for this beaten up beauty. But i'm a broke student with the wrong priorities.

20190410_215247.jpg

5 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Who makes the case? 

Updated pic of my springer collection, spot my obvious mistake. Easily done when there's so many. I went gun blind doing this, it is a thing. My first attempt I missed one out and only noticed after starting to pack them away.

NB: Just noticed I've missed 2 out I wanted in there :/ .

IMG_6844.JPG

IMG_6847.JPG

• Supporters
1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Updated pic of my springer collection, spot my obvious mistake. Easily done when there's so many. I went gun blind doing this, it is a thing. My first attempt I missed one out and only noticed after starting to pack them away.

NB: Just noticed I've missed 2 out I wanted in there 😕 .

That is a truly awesome collection of shits’n’giggles gun ! 😱

With out a doubt the best EVER ! 

I bend my knee and doth thy cap to you sir ! 🙇 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, AK47frizzle said:

Finally got all my accessories for my sniper rifle :D

Mmmmh nice ! 👍

Guest Marauder211
On 13/04/2019 at 11:59, Marauder211 said:

My beauties are ready for tomorrow's game. Batteries charged and ammo loaded in the mags.

20190413_115628.jpg

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Marauder211 said:

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

Guest Marauder211
9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

Aawww, mate! That's even worse! Because i at least know mine was taken out by the enemy :(

42 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

I need this exact set up, but can't find an S&T M320...

Thank you :) this is the Iron Airsoft version...however, they are also like hens teeth to get