Gun picture thread

M_P

15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Actually it both (but the currently correct description is ‘trans veggie fruit ) as it’s grown above ground from a flowers ovum it’s fruit but as it’s not sweet and ideally needs to be prepared to eat it’s also a vegetable. 

Botanically its a fruit, culinary it’s a veg. Fugly guns still rule, just ask reddit 😂😂

• Supporters

You dare to question how it presents its self !? You you phobe ! 😱

ps I like fuggly guns too ! 👍

On 07/03/2019 at 10:46, Hellfish said:

The foregrip finally arrived and Ugly just got a little more ergonomic. 

Screenshot_20190307_104356.jpg

Screenshot_20190308_100252.jpg

It belongs in a Kurt Russel movie👍

19 hours ago, Druid799 said:

You dare to question how it presents its self !? You you phobe ! 😱

ps I like fuggly guns too ! 👍

As a ‘trans veggie fruit" we must respect its rights to be both🙄

On 08/03/2019 at 11:16, StayOnTarget said:

It belongs in a Kurt Russel movie👍

As a ‘trans veggie fruit" we must respect its rights to be both🙄

Absoluetly, and I believe its preferred pronouns are snap, crackle, and pop.  Afterall pronouns do matter.

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Interesting stock tube and qr base 👍🏻

It's an enhanced castle nut from powair6, came with the qr base. The stock tube is systema 👍

• Supporters
On 09/03/2019 at 17:49, Cipher-032 said:

Attempting to be artsy

5D129507-B0F2-4BA4-B659-A9C2AA54A87C.jpeg

Yup you suck at the ‘artsy’ pics ! 🤦‍♂️😂😂

But luckily redeem your self with a nice minimalistic M4 build , a very nice ‘less is more gun’ 👍

On 12/03/2019 at 17:00, StayOnTarget said:

New hand stop arrived today feels much better than the angled grip I had on it😁🖖

handstop LVOA.jpg

Thank you all for the likes and cool as fucks its a nice RIF the drum mag just works perfectly with it I really love it,glad I spent the extra cash getting a good out of the box AEG🖖

10 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Had to be posted at some point. 
Rough specs:
ASG/VFC M40A5 Gas Sniper rifle
Hybrid weii tech/vfc hop up chamber

ML bucking
ML CJ 590mm inner barrel
Vortex Crossfire II scope

Unknown foam filled and modified suppressor.

DSC_6181.jpg

Looks good what kind of range you getting on it?

1 minute ago, StayOnTarget said:

Thank you all for the likes and cool as fucks its a nice RIF the drum mag just works perfectly with it I really love it,glad I spent the extra cash getting a good out of the box AEG🖖

Looks good what kind of range you getting on it?

Hit a 270ft shot in 40mph crosswinds on sunday, looked like it still had some punch behind it as the lad let out a squeal at that range.

1 minute ago, DopeYourScope said:

Hit a 270ft shot in 40mph crosswinds on sunday, looked like it still had some punch behind it as the lad let out a squeal at that range.

Ah yes that wonderful squeal of a nice hit music to any airsofters ears,that a good shot too BTW 👍

@Darkmikey22 - I must admit I'm very jealous of the PKP although I doubt it would be something I'd use. What do you think of it so far? Assuming you've had chance to field it.

Regarding your collection of British forces inspired guns, which L85 are you running?

@FreeFrag.UK cheers bud. 

I've not had chance to field it yet. 

Externally it's the mutts nuts, and bloody heavy. 

Only down side is the way the weapon is wired. It requires 2 batteries. One for the gear box and one for the box mag. Yet lct's M60 was direct wired. Meaning that the box mag was wired to the electronic trigger switch. So every time you pull the trigger it would run the box mag. 

So as this also has an electronic switch, I will be doing this mod, or other  wise you have to press and hold a button on the bottom of the ammo tin 😒

Really not impressed by that tbh and thought better of LCT. 

Only other thing. Not sure if it's a pro or con at moment. But where LCT have made it exactly 1:1 scale. Things like airsoft externals do not fit. For example the side scope mount. Airsoft versions are too big and wobble alot!, so having to source a real one. 

Some may see that as a plus... but when you look at real part prices some may say it's not!. 

As for the L85's, the afghan spec is ICS and the UGL one is ARES.

But if buy running you mean skirmishing,  neither at the moment. The ICS needs the motor looking at. And the ugl is away having work done to it as not quite accurate. 

Just got my new JG G36 through the post. Pretty sure it is a Gen4 as it has the JG Hop unit that has the feed tube on the Hop unit. The barrel length is only 263mm where it should be 509mm! 

Pretty happy to have it though for my MG36 project! Nice Nylon fibre body. 

Myg36.jpg