Gun picture thread

M_P

19 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Awesome aren’t they 😎

When people talk about only having one airsoft gun, this is the only one that would make me consider that. 

This gun is over-powered in every sense of the word - you could give this to a blind man and he could hold his own 😂

The magic TM hop for EACH of the three inner barrels gives it range that rivals my cyma sniper. The spread on it appears to have a mind of its own and will adapt to hit the target. 3000 round drum mag means I never had to even consider reloading since I only use semi auto, I even used the drum mag to fill up my mates high caps during the game. 

Honestly the only issue I had was a bit of feeding but looking online, I think that's just me being stupid. 

Fair to say this has become my go to primary now to Skirmishes!

19 hours ago, Game Cam said:

Honestly the only issue I had was a bit of feeding but looking online, I think that's just me being stupid. 

Love mine to bits but the drum mag has a rep for poor feeding - its not you being stupid. Drum mag for outdoors standards indoors 👍

3 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

My first bolt action rifle, just arrived. Well MB09. Its a sexy beast. 450FPS dead on out the box, not bad for 54 quid. 

MB09.jpg

That is a very nice stock at first I thought it was an air rifle,£54? that as we say is a fuckin bargain! Are you going to dress it up if so post pics when you're done please🖖

Just now, StayOnTarget said:

That is a very nice stock at first I thought it was an air rifle,£54? that as we say is a fuckin bargain! Are you going to dress it up if so post pics when you're done please🖖

It is technically real wood as well! Albeit quite softwood. I am planning to varnish it to make it look somewhat like an SVD style gloss stock. Yeah gunfire were blowing them out for £54 a time! I do have a basic rifle scope I can put on it when I am feeling a bit more up for it. 

My TM springer with a few metal gbb parts added and s70 grips with the baby. Colt Junior WE gbb KY Airsoft trademark version with my home made grips. Next to make some 1911 grips.

IMG_20190208_104959_514.jpg

Got this box fresh TM USP compact today. I don't like box fresh guns. Didn't come with the rail so modded this full size USP rail to fit and popped the XC2 I have on it. Like it was made for it.

IMG_20190214_162535~2.jpg

IMG_20190214_162507~2.jpg

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

What grade of wet and dry did you use on it?

Or did you use something else?

I have a dust pan brush . I spray paint on to my workshop door work it on to the brush then on to the slide. I use various colours and when I worked it into the brush on the door picks up a little of what was already there. After that I take some tan colour water based model paint and dab it all over and just work it in with my hands for the grubby look.

6 hours ago, EDcase said:

I like the 'used' gun look too ;)

The latest brood photo... (used in my profile hence the 'click here' bit)

Collection_Icon.jpg

Nice, the railed m9 and m4 don't quite fit  in there.

4 hours ago, heroshark said:

Nice, the railed m9 and m4 don't quite fit  in there.

No?

How come?

I love the M9A1 as its the mil version of a classic

...and got to have at least one M4 variant ;)

I may replace the CZ75 with a Browning Hi-Power mk3 when that comes out.

And I should be receiving a Tar21 today

8 minutes ago, EDcase said:

No?

How come?

I love the M9A1 as its the mil version of a classic

...and got to have at least one M4 variant ;)

I may replace the CZ75 with a Browning Hi-Power mk3 when that comes out.

And I should be receiving a Tar21 today

nothing wrong with them. Against the pre 20mm rail classics all be them old school to the modern eye they just don't quite fit in the group. Not that you have to obviously just an observation.

On 13/02/2019 at 16:22, Sniper780 said:

Real sword type 56 and two type 56-1 one with original Chinese type 1 bayonet. 

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

Comrade, please, no more, little red book is struggling to hid my excitement. 

17 hours ago, heroshark said:

I have a dust pan brush . I spray paint on to my workshop door work it on to the brush then on to the slide. I use various colours and when I worked it into the brush on the door picks up a little of what was already there. After that I take some tan colour water based model paint and dab it all over and just work it in with my hands for the grubby look.

Thanks for the explanation.

Very effective technique.

So was it all black originally? I mean the frame.

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks for the explanation.

Very effective technique.

So was it all black originally? I mean the frame.

np. yep that is a build up of light dustings of tan, brown and od. I prefer it to a flat 1 color paint job

On 08/02/2019 at 09:11, StayOnTarget said:

Scoped out. 

received_2023895747647564.jpeg