Gun picture thread

M_P

I'm actually curious on how to do the Monolith look from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. i won't use a gas mask though, fuck that noise lol.

Ah yeah! TM MWS waiting for my Mk12 kit from Model works... paid my fees to parcel force on the 16th, phoned them today, apparently it's just been sat in the depot and should be with me tomorrow!

Just now, Sawyer said:

Ah yeah! TM MWS waiting for my Mk12 kit from Model works... paid my fees to parcel force on the 16th, phoned them today, apparently it's just been sat in the depot and should be with me tomorrow!

Get a pic up in the MWS thread when it’s done! I’ve got their mk12 barrel in my gun. Nice quality 

Just now, Wo1f said:

Get a pic up in the MWS thread when it’s done! I’ve got their mk12 barrel in my gun. Nice quality 

Will do. Got a sixg super nub en route, thanks to you and that thread. 🙂

Was scrounging around through some old pictures when I found this, me with my realtively unmodded MP5.

I'll look for a pic of what it looks like now and will probably take one when I get home.

And if you think I look bad in this pic, remember, it was raining like a sunuvabitch that day and I was in a different state.

FB_IMG_1548117377105.jpg

1 minute ago, Memphisbelle238 said:

Was scrounging around through some old pictures when I found this, me with my realtively unmodded MP5.

I'll look for a pic of what it looks like now and will probably take one when I get home.

And if you think I look bad in this pic, remember, it was raining like a sunuvabitch that day and I was in a different state.

FB_IMG_1548117377105.jpg

Found one, since the first photo I have added a scope mount and bought straight mags instead of the standard curved type.

I'll have a more detailed photo when I get home.

received_299469077368955.jpeg

21 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Finally got round to painting my  CM.076A £176 from Taiwangun tried to make it as garish as possible the red dot is off ebay £13.99 free postage(a fucking steal) and the sound amplifier is from Airsoftworld £19.99 (really good,heavy though) inspired by russian Spetsnaz going to skirmish it in a few weeks tested it out in my garden seems to love 0.25 BBs,we'll see🖖

my spetsnaz pew pew.jpg

Oh god just found this,mate what are you doing I was so happy I thought I was content but now all I can think about is doing a homage loadout to the mighty 6-4,god damn it!!! 🖖

I got the same red dot for the same price.

Phenominal value.

1 minute ago, emilianoksa said:

I got the same red dot for the same price.

Phenominal value.

It is mate god bless Ebay I've seen the same sight for silly prices elsewhere on the interweb 🖖

I know an M4 is an M4 is an M4, but below is my Raider 2.0. I’ve very much enjoyed flicking through this thread looking at all the pretty pew pews, so thought I’d share mine! Not pictured is my TM Hi-Capa ‘coz you all know what they look like.

73327DC1-877E-4CE0-8C8A-61A38CCA1F61.thumb.jpeg.5bda6fd30dcb67baceddc11e7c7077bb.jpeg694162C5-78B4-4B60-86E9-7637BFFDFE85.thumb.jpeg.38c687dce94b4948d7735641bf1d56da.jpeg

16 hours ago, Nodnol said:

I know an M4 is an M4 is an M4

True, but it's your gun and you should be showing it (if that makes you happy), whatever model it is ;)

14 minutes ago, E21A said:

Only racists think all M4s are the same 

Of course not, the majority are terrible, whilst the TM ZET system is king 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Skara said:

True, but it's your gun and you should be showing it (if that makes you happy), whatever model it is ;)

4 hours ago, E21A said:

Only racists think all M4s are the same 

Not even a year into this sport, and I’m constantly looking at other pews pews. All is fair in love and bb war. I went for the Raider 2.0 in the first instance because M-Lok is sexy, so I keep looking at the newer Krytac’s and their M-Lok rails...yum.

There’s a lot of variety in this thread, so I didn’t want to drag it down with “just another” M4! I think I’ve put more into the accessories than I did the stock gun.