Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Current MTR configuration

BF24FCB7-743A-4099-98ED-438C9029189E.thumb.jpeg.6103df41dc20e3b68d9ac4ba01dae9e4.jpeg

You sir are a pain in the ass. Here’s me trying to stop buying new guns...and there’s you being a dirty little temptress.

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

You sir are a pain in the ass. Here’s me trying to stop buying new guns...and there’s you being a dirty little temptress.

You’re welcome😎

I haven’t done anything internally yet, messed out with the externals a bit though

Even though the ‘scope was in a Boxing Day sale, it was still more than the gun 🙈

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’re welcome😎

I haven’t done anything internally yet, messed out with the externals a bit though

Even though the ‘scope was in a Boxing Day sale, it was still more than the gun 🙈

Scope does nothing for me unfortunately. But the gun looks really nice...

Only time I use one is on a sniper.

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

Scope does nothing for me unfortunately. But the gun looks really nice...

Only time I use one is on a sniper.

It’s the same as an MWS, with an M-Lok rail, ambidextrous controls and short mags lol

• Supporters

Looks like a sniper rifle to me, think that’s why I like it so much. Just a bipod at the front and I’d come over all faint like.

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s the same as an MWS, with an M-Lok rail, ambidextrous controls and short mags lol

I have to say I recognise that arm too....ROE per chance?

Looks like a sniper rifle to me, think that’s why I like it so much. Just a bipod at the front and I’d come over all faint like.

I have to say I recognise that arm too....ROE per chance?

Yep, I popped in to see the guys this afternoon, showing off toys lol

• Supporters

Yeah, they run a really good skirmish site. Unfortunately I’m an antisocial young un so they don’t talk to me much, but they know me to look at.

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yep, I popped in to see the guys this afternoon, showing off toys lol

Think we shall have to get you along to a mini skirmish one day, you don’t have to be physically fit for it... just willing to shoot me over and over. 

DTW would be good for a tryout.

Yeah, they run a really good skirmish site. Unfortunately I’m an antisocial young un so they don’t talk to me much, but they know me to look at.

Think we shall have to get you along to a mini skirmish one day, you don’t have to be physically fit for it... just willing to shoot me over and over. 

DTW would be good for a tryout.

Lol, whotcha saying ?? 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Seriously, I’m fairly antisocial, you just have to hang around in the shop long enough for them to ask if you’re going to buy something or leave, it’s a great conversation starter 😎

I won’t be skirmishing though bud, I can barely walk 50metres at the moment !

• Supporters

🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m younger than them In the shop. They get on better with people similarly aged to themselves.

Unfortunately the shop is the wrong side of Essex for me.

DTW is only 5m square, but I understand mate, if that ever changes, let us know, me and my team( you already know Alan) will quite happily set up a little game for you to try with us.

P.s We are completely nuts.

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m younger than them In the shop. They get on better with people similarly aged to themselves.

Unfortunately the shop is the wrong side of Essex for me.

DTW is only 5m square, but I understand mate, if that ever changes, let us know, me and my team( you already know Alan) will quite happily set up a little game for you to try with us.

P.s We are completely nuts.

I think you’d be surprised, Luke and Martin are happy just to chin wag about any old crap, I waaay older than both of them, just be prepared to take the pee 👍🏻

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I think you’d be surprised, Luke and Martin are happy just to chin wag about any old crap, I waaay older than both of them, just be prepared to take the pee 👍🏻

Very used to that...  don’t think they do much at AP which is possibly why I haven’t met them!

I got myself a new Ares SC AR-016. it shoots smoothly but the gun shoots quite slow in full auto but with a fully charged battery it shoots really well.

20181229_154528.jpg

Edited by Marauder211
I was very wrong and found out doing another test fire.

Bought on a whim

Looking forward to trying it out , optics & cartridge carrier en-route 😎

Though , I do love the way the “fibre optic” scopes glow in the dusk light 👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

On 29/12/2018 at 11:27, StayOnTarget said:

Hello there ok had a bloody good day yesterday at Hunting Grounds perfect weather and cracking people,the drum mag worked spot on for me I tried it in the mag well of several M4 types but it only fitted G&G.G&P and my Krytac so far.The only time I noticed a whinding noise was when it was almost empty and the beast wanted more BBs,needless to say I was well chuffed with the feeding from this mag and had a good amount of interest in it by other players just remember I used 7.4 deans lipo so on a higher fire rate I personally dont know how it would perform.

If I can help you in any way contact me

Awesome! Think I'll order! 

• Supporters

Terrible lighting but my bipod arrived today so here's my complete ASG M40A3. Might paint it olive yet.. We'll see

20190107_095253.jpg

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, swingledingle said:

What do y’all think of this black/tan look? Tan stock too maybe? 

789AFD40-A041-4542-BB45-39721F44C377.png

Personally I'd get some tan ladder rail covers and swap out the pistol grip and stock. Would still look good with a black grip tho.

Shorter suppressor, CTR stock and a flip up rear sight.

Or keep the suppressor but get a longer handguard :)

Hi guys, first time posting on here!

Firstly I'd like to say greetings from America!

Secondly, I'd like to showcase my VFC Avalon that I have converted into a Colt SMG.

It has a new upper since I couldn't remove the stock barrel nut, Matrix RIS rail handguard, real A2 carry handle, I forgot the brand of stock but it's styled after the XM177 stock, Matrix rail covers, stock QRS front post, Angel Custom (I believe) flash hider, and Element Airsoft 373 vertical grip.

I was shooting for sort of a 90s/early 00's look.

20190103_223215.jpg