Gun picture thread

M_P

New gat.

G&G ARP 9

Added my trusty Aim-O T1 replica, a BD loudener (or whatever it's called) that can be swapped for a G&G Mjutli 100mm foam filled suppressor, some cheap but very effective polymer iron sights and a temporary vertical grip :)

As of now i have only 1x 300rnd high cap and 1x 1500rnd drum, will get 2 more stick mags just in case.

Internally it's still stock, I only replaced the horribad G&G blue bucking with a G&G Green one. Will change the spring soon and maybe swap out the ETU for a Titan :) andand maybe a airtech studios battery compartment extension unit :)

P_20181224_195554_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

On 24/12/2018 at 11:44, rocketdogbert said:

Christmas Day build for the MTR

98BB64E7-2618-4908-975C-EFB07DFEEBED.thumb.jpeg.fad8c10c57bebcddd00b954117d16101.jpeg

Very Escape From Tarkov

On 24/12/2018 at 10:34, CKinnerley said:

Most recently updated AR AEG.

5SCxcNl1haf9z4gFUs1Fx2OfVM7m1yKsvsiDrXGv

KA5U1RdfvvPTXSo25wn59oI0gD0ihfe5AW5GU-SP

What rail and pressure switch are those? That's exactly what I'm after for my SR-16

7 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

On 24/12/2018 at 11:44, rocketdogbert said:

Christmas Day build for the MTR

98BB64E7-2618-4908-975C-EFB07DFEEBED.thumb.jpeg.fad8c10c57bebcddd00b954117d16101.jpeg

Read more  

Very Escape From Tarkov

I dont know what that is, is it good or bad?

21 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It's good. It's a game with serious gun customisation.

18 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

@PopRocket123 Geissele SMR MK14 with the SureFire SR07 attached to the light.  

Great thanks

1 minute ago, PopRocket123 said:

24 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It's good. It's a game with serious gun customisation.

Well then, thank you 😎

22 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

@PopRocket123 Geissele SMR MK14 with the SureFire SR07 attached to the light.  

Bloody hell I just looked at the price. How do you have that much to burn on a rail system?

20 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Bloody hell I just looked at the price. How do you have that much to burn on a rail system?

Angry Gun makes a clone of the MK16 rail used on the URGI system. It's a very good clone of the real Geissele and the only clone on the market at the moment I believe.

It isn't the same one as CKinnerley's as that was the MK14. The MK16 is pretty hard to find outside the military. Unless you buy a full upper for over $900!

The Angry Gun clone is only about £120-140 considering the real one is almost impossible to find and the MK14 is over £250 in the UK.

• Supporters

@PopRocket123 They had a 1-off crazy sale earlier in the year, about 35-40% off (might even have been 50 can't exactly remember).  Still hard to get hold of, but I have essentially no bills living in the barrack block on base and I've got almost everything I've ever purchased for airsoft/gear collecting on sale over the years (or cheap 2nd hand etc) with a lot of careful planning and waiting ha.

1 minute ago, CKinnerley said:

@PopRocket123 They had a 1-off crazy sale earlier in the year, about 35-40% off (might even have been 50 can't exactly remember).  Still hard to get hold of, but I have essentially no bills living in the barrack block on base and I've got almost everything I've ever purchased for airsoft/gear collecting on sale over the years (or cheap 2nd hand etc) with a lot of careful planning and waiting ha.

I can relate to that!

5 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

My LVOA with home made paracord braiding (yes I was that bored xmas eve) will be hopefully taking it for a blast on Friday,I wish you all a happy phew year!!! 

my lvoa.jpg

Hey mate, nice set up, where did you get the drum mag from?

14 hours ago, witchcraft58a said:

Hey mate, nice set up, where did you get the drum mag from?

Hello there I got the drum mag from Shooter Combat Gear It cost $100 including postage I'd seen a few real steel LVOAs with this mag and just had to have one,its 1000 BBs sound activated,there are no wires sticking out any where and it feeds very well(used 0.25 and 7.4 deans lipo) BUT be warned I've tried it in my VFC mk18 and the mag would not fit,its all metal construction too so it does add a bit of weight,fits super snug in the Krytac almost like they were meant for each other,hopefully tomorrow I'm going to try it in other peoples RIFs and give a full report on it. Oh I hearty recommend Shooter Combat Gear their service has been one of the best I've encountered and puts certain UK retailers to shame

All the best!!! 

2 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Hello there I got the drum mag from Shooter Combat Gear It cost $100 including postage I'd seen a few real steel LVOAs with this mag and just had to have one,its 1000 BBs sound activated,there are no wires sticking out any where and it feeds very well(used 0.25 and 7.4 deans lipo) BUT be warned I've tried it in my VFC mk18 and the mag would not fit,its all metal construction too so it does add a bit of weight,fits super snug in the Krytac almost like they were meant for each other,hopefully tomorrow I'm going to try it in other peoples RIFs and give a full report on it. Oh I hearty recommend Shooter Combat Gear their service has been one of the best I've encountered and puts certain UK retailers to shame

All the best!!! 

Cheers for the reply - I like alot!!!

How does the sound control work? How 'rattly' is it when moving around. Being brutal I'm more of a mil simmer, mid-cap type! But this looks fun for cqb!

3 hours ago, witchcraft58a said:

Cheers for the reply - I like alot!!!

How does the sound control work? How 'rattly' is it when moving around. Being brutal I'm more of a mil simmer, mid-cap type! But this looks fun for cqb!

Its not too bad at all to be honest the rifle makes more noise and it literally spins the noise of the shots being fired if you load the mag without BBs even that noise will get a response. 

Here you go a fair example of the noise and feed,hopefully get a good report on it tomorrow myself

On 22/06/2018 at 13:26, witchcraft58a said:

this is not another Vector.....

But my CQB project which is nearing completion, pretty much scratch build less the g&g gearbox and wiring!  I'm really pleased how it came out, it shoots like a lazer although not chrono'd yet.... still got some bits to do inc. retro arms trigger, gearbox overhaul and extended mag release on the right hand side.

Been a great learning project!  hope you guys like!

DSC_0912.JPG

I cant tell what receiver you've got here let me know and Ill see if anyone has something comparable tomorrow, the Iron Airsoft drum mag would look sexy as hell on this!

3 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Its not too bad at all to be honest the rifle makes more noise and it literally spins the noise of the shots being fired if you load the mag without BBs even that noise will get a response. 

Here you go a fair example of the noise and feed,hopefully get a good report on it tomorrow myself

I cant tell what receiver you've got here let me know and Ill see if anyone has something comparable tomorrow, the Iron Airsoft drum mag would look sexy as hell on this!

Hey buddy, looking forward to your feedback! So that's exactly what I'm thinking for use in my cqb rig. It's a G&G lower, polymer, so any of the combat machine range really, although mine has a slightly modified mag catch. 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

VFC SR-25 GBBR

D1855AB2-07BB-40E2-B0E5-038C52CDC270.jpeg

I've been tempted to start a dmr build on the WE GBB platform. How's the range/accuracy on it? Any problems with inconsistency?

16 minutes ago, NoobyNico said:

I've been tempted to start a dmr build on the WE GBB platform. How's the range/accuracy on it? Any problems with inconsistency?

This is a VFC and I’ve not shot it yet, but I’ll let you know. 

As for WE.. don’t touch anything WE with an m4 style mag. Their other stuff is good though. For a WE DMR I’d reccomend the SCAR H. I love mine. 

If you want an m4 style platform DMR the TM mws is king. I’ve built a mk12 (ish) mws and it’s amazing. 395 FPS, 75+m range. 

11 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

This is a VFC and I’ve not shot it yet, but I’ll let you know. 

As for WE.. don’t touch anything WE with an m4 style mag. Their other stuff is good though. For a WE DMR I’d reccomend the SCAR H. I love mine. 

If you want an m4 style platform DMR the TM mws is king. I’ve built a mk12 (ish) mws and it’s amazing. 395 FPS, 75+m range. 

Ok good to know.
I have been running WE platforms since 2010 and had over 15 WE GBBRs in the past. Since then, I've only ever owned WE GBBRs and I now have 2 WE M4s with 4 uppers (one with a real steel mil-spec trigger), a Scar and the mp7 but have never tried them in a DMR config. I love the WE platform as I enjoy taking them apart and upgrading/replacing parts.

I do like the realism of the WA, WE, GHK, and VFC platforms, so the MWS just isn't for me personally.

I'm curious about the VFC so let me know how it goes.

1 hour ago, NoobyNico said:

Ok good to know.
I have been running WE platforms since 2010 and had over 15 WE GBBRs in the past. Since then, I've only ever owned WE GBBRs and I now have 2 WE M4s with 4 uppers (one with a real steel mil-spec trigger), a Scar and the mp7 but have never tried them in a DMR config. I love the WE platform as I enjoy taking them apart and upgrading/replacing parts.

I do like the realism of the WA, WE, GHK, and VFC platforms, so the MWS just isn't for me personally.

I'm curious about the VFC so let me know how it goes.

I’m a fan of WE too. Annoys me that people shit on them because they don’t know about GBBR’s. I’ve had.. 

416c

mp5a2

mp5 pdw

2x Scar H

SVD

M14 ebr

mp7

g36c

m4

If you can’t get over the less than realistic internals of the TM, the GHK is your best bet, but you’ll need upgraded chambers/ barrels and buckings. 

On 27/12/2018 at 19:23, witchcraft58a said:

Hey buddy, looking forward to your feedback! So that's exactly what I'm thinking for use in my cqb rig. It's a G&G lower, polymer, so any of the combat machine range really, although mine has a slightly modified mag catch. 

Cheers!

Hello there ok had a bloody good day yesterday at Hunting Grounds perfect weather and cracking people,the drum mag worked spot on for me I tried it in the mag well of several M4 types but it only fitted G&G.G&P and my Krytac so far.The only time I noticed a whinding noise was when it was almost empty and the beast wanted more BBs,needless to say I was well chuffed with the feeding from this mag and had a good amount of interest in it by other players just remember I used 7.4 deans lipo so on a higher fire rate I personally dont know how it would perform.

If I can help you in any way contact me