Gun picture thread

M_P

2 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

So are they PolarStar, Wolverine or Daytona?

All wolverine and the converted KSG and hi capa at the moment.
I own 1 G2 inferno MTW.  2 reaper electro mechanical 2 reaper premium and a Bolt.

Over the last 5 years i have had Wolverine SMP, Hydra Gen 1 inferno
A Daytona Gun MSK,
Mancraft PDIK SVD SDIK VSR and R93 Blaser  
Polarstar Gen 2 fusion and Jack.
Valken V12 (very under rated system imo)
Sunproject Mp5.
Redline N7 Milsim.
Tippman M4.
HPA TM MWS KSG and Hi Capa.

Built all sorts for friends and customers as well :).

44 minutes ago, karldavies said:

Snip....

Wow allot of good stuff!

Love Daytona guns myself, I have two, a G&P WOC M4 and a WE SCAR H. So much fun to use!!

Cant go back to electric guns now.l, other than my AA12.

Where about a are you based in the UK??

11 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Where about a are you based in the UK??

Blackpool based, i had the AA12 sold it my brother as local sites are semi only which made the KSG12 a better choice for me.

Ahhh nice dude, i bought mine as a none functional project got it working and sold it on after skirmishing it a few times. The recoil was nice, the proprietary hop (dunno if its changed since then ?) not so much.
It always amazes me how limited the market is for recoil mechanical hpa as there is so much potential there.
A DG MK249 i played with was especially cool tho, something i may look into owning my self on day.

1 minute ago, karldavies said:

The recoil was nice, the proprietary hop (dunno if its changed since then ?) not so much.

No the hop is still crap but I play CQB so it's all good. Something I will look at modding soon though.

3 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

And yeah a m249 Daytona would be great but stupidly heavy I would imagine.

Surprisingly lighter than my A&K MK43 which im selling soon as i just dont get time to use it. 

17 hours ago, yehboi said:

suggestions on what to do next? 

Same thing I tell every one, sell it and get an EVO :D   

Just kidding, only do what you NEED to do to it. 

On my first RIF I stuck so much pointless crap on it it became silly!!

Slowly took it all off and even played a few games with nothing on it at all, including iron sights and the stock, I taped the battery to the stock tube for a day :D  Got as many kills as I normally would and had as much fun as before. Just have a sight, grip and tracer (play indoors a lot) on guns now.

If you feel you want a torch, tracer or need a new this that or the other then try it. But only you are using it and know what needs to be done, if anything. £400 of gun bling will not make you a better player or make you enjoy your day any more than leaving it as it is, unless you play in a dark CQB environment, in which case by a bloody torch :P  

WE open bolt L85, had been converted for use as a laser training weapon .Bought it as a project expecting it to be an aeg that had been gutted, got a nice surprise when I found out how much was still in there. Pretty much sorted now 😁

Started like this  , Ended up like this

PB200012.JPG

PC090001.JPG

• Supporters
3 hours ago, karldavies said:

13926042_10209914796244638_4331405424659875220_o.jpg

Nice guns and all - but why the APC?... Unless thats also yours in which case I need to become your friend FAST!

I bought a TM G17 with a bunch of Guarder upgrades (frame/slide/steel

internals) that came with the original TM frame, slide outer barrel and a few other odd and ends.

I used my spares box, and now I have two complete TM G17’s lol

4EB6FBED-D797-42F4-A9D8-20DD33F1C648.thumb.jpeg.e3772188f26a0f5d1e1d8e308d608d3e.jpeg

19 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Nice guns and all - but why the APC?... Unless thats also yours in which case I need to become your friend FAST!

Just one of my favorite in game pics, kinda still on topic as its me on the top with the sniper rifle, i had been sniping from on board with our team being transported between objectives.
Its my friends FV434 we were using it as an APC with a FV101 Scorpion for support at the CIA vs FDLR Battlesim about 2 years ago.

36 minutes ago, yehboi said:

How’s the accuracy? 

Jury is out on that one, windy day + broken scope + trying to set hop wasn’t exactly great! Should have an better time this coming Sunday. 

22 hours ago, E21A said:

Jury is out on that one, windy day + broken scope + trying to set hop wasn’t exactly great! Should have an better time this coming Sunday. 

Love the look of these. Airsoftcam man did a days skirmish with one on his latest video, however the cylinder (Not sure if its the right terminology, know nothing about bolt action) was made of cheese and had to replace it as it became very loose and hard to pull the bolt. Have you experienced this?