Gun picture thread

M_P

On 12/11/2018 at 20:38, Asomodai said:

Just received the last part to finish of my stubby fat M4. The cookie cutter 5KU flash hider. Think it really rounds it off!

received_255453458469462.jpeg

received_281186525847020.jpeg

You sure you got enough sights on that thing?

Here is my ARP9, totally love it.  Next in the pipeline is a USP, then I hope just after Christmas the TM SCAR H, which I have loads of parts already to change.

AA2C89CC-8E2E-4192-A362-ED85EE108565.jpeg

My 2 gats in their (almost) final form.

My AM013 (black one) got a new front end, with a custom made outer barrel, a new suppressor and a new rail (10" Ares Keymod).

I also got a pair of G&G flip up Irons and a Castellan red handstop.

Shoots at 95 m/s with .20s, pumping out 0.92J

My AM009 (tan beast :3) got a whole internals revamp, should be way more durable now :) 97 m/s dead on now, clocking at 0.95J

12" Keymod rail, MFT replica stock, Aim-O T1 replica and DD replica irons, same good old prommy purple flat hop with custom nub (hasn't changed much in a while)

Both within my Country limit (0.99J) :D so i can play tournaments with both guns.

Thinking of getting the black one a grey or green paintjob

0.jpg

My new Umarex HK416 A5 AEG.

External upgrades - Magpul RVG, HAO Industries SMR rail & Aim-O SRS reflex sight. Still waiting on the silencer to clear customs and will add the AceTech AT2000 to complete it.

Internally, the gun is stock and shoots really well out of the box (330fps) with good accuracy at 20 meters. Hoping to field it before Christmas!

Only downside I can think of is the battery space. With the fuse in the rear wiring and no space in the stock, you have very limited space in the buffer tube to get a LiPo in there.

1613323480_HK416SMR.thumb.jpg.873f011914a6994d08bb3f49c97273e3.jpg

3 hours ago, apexpredator said:

My new Umarex HK416 A5 AEG.

External upgrades - Magpul RVG, HAO Industries SMR rail & Aim-O SRS reflex sight. Still waiting on the silencer to clear customs and will add the AceTech AT2000 to complete it.

Internally, the gun is stock and shoots really well out of the box (330fps) with good accuracy at 20 meters. Hoping to field it before Christmas!

Only downside I can think of is the battery space. With the fuse in the rear wiring and no space in the stock, you have very limited space in the buffer tube to get a LiPo in there.

1613323480_HK416SMR.thumb.jpg.873f011914a6994d08bb3f49c97273e3.jpg

Looks good....

But....

Is it my eyes, my screen or is it 4 different colours? I see tan, gold bronze and a dark earth colour on there!!

Update on the Hi Capa... Now a Nano slide so no lovely trades, but more durable to me smacking it against something 😂😂😂

Will do a steel barrel,new magwell, and a gold guide plug in the new year i think.

20181116_165541.jpg

8 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Looks good....

But....

Is it my eyes, my screen or is it 4 different colours? I see tan, gold bronze and a dark earth colour on there!!

You’re right, the colours don’t match, even from the factory. They went for a RAL8000 finish on these and it seems each component got a different “artist impression”

Under certain light conditions (dark ones lol) it looks a little more uniformed. 

That barrel tho 😍

Man, if GBBRs weren't so out of place for our "standards" I'd totally buy one!

2 minutes ago, Skara said:

That barrel tho 😍

Man, if GBBRs weren't so out of place for our "standards" I'd totally buy one!

Why out of place? 

Nah, it's just that everyone just goes full auto and has at least a 30bb/s RoF..

It's even worse in tournaments btw, everyone and their mother runs drum mags..

10 minutes ago, Skara said:

Nah, it's just that everyone just goes full auto and has at least a 30bb/s RoF..

Fair enough

19 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Fair enough

Ye, if people used semi auto more I could stand having 30rd mags and refill gas every now and then.. The way airsoft is played here unfortunately doesn't allow that.

Even midcaps are rare af, I'm probably the only dude in the whole town that uses them.

I'm the one that tries all the quirky stuff only to realize it's not viable in pasta country, until the next quirky thing appears and empties my wallet..

Nonetheless, that TM is a cool looking gun and I expect its performance to be the usual TM bullsh*t, reaching 25kms at 0.5j

On 17/11/2018 at 14:09, Skara said:

We played a game the other week in Manchester where the last game of the day was inside a large room, filled with fortification. There was a 10ft no mans land in the middle so we couldn’t cross into each other’s areas for safety. The rules were... smokes allowed inside, blind fire allowed, full auto allowed. It was glorious. I had my Mws and my 35 round mags while everyone else was running m249’s/ m4 high caps. I got 14 kills and was the only person who didn’t die once in the 20 or so minutes it lasted for. Providing you adapt to your gear and learn the strengths/weakness of it, you’re just as well off as Jonny high cap and his shit aim

The collection slowly grows. Since I'm usually playing medic/support, I tend to stick to small and light weapons rather than long range.
Planning on both a grenade launcher and sniper rifle/dmr soon though for added support, and the days my legs wont let me keep up with the main forcephoto_2018-11-20_13-04-28.thumb.jpg.3872652bb35fb494a072ba9a8e602dbc.jpg