Gun picture thread

M_P

The new krytac lmg, got a run out today at proving grounds, great rate of fire 😁

IMG_20181005_173212.jpg

IMG_20181005_182412.jpg

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Madmark said:

G&g gr25 spr. Great gun with good range

It looks great, but it's peculiar that PatrolBase are selling it as semi auto but only 330fps.  I'd have expected at least the option of buying it at over 400fps. At £360, I wouldn't want to be throwing any more money at it, or voiding the warranty by splitting the gearbox.  No quick change spring?

I'm not bagging on your choice, just curious about it.

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It looks great, but it's peculiar that PatrolBase are selling it as semi auto but only 330fps.  I'd have expected at least the option of buying it at over 400fps. At £360, I wouldn't want to be throwing any more money at it, or voiding the warranty by splitting the gearbox.  No quick change spring?

I'm not bagging on your choice, just curious about it.

Well I know what you mean about not getting the option to have it shooting at least 400fps but I actually enjoy being about to still engage targets at close range. 

I was originally going to upgrade it to 425 FPS but the site I play at has a minimum engagement of 30 mitres and a two second delay for anything shooting over 360 FPS.

I actually really love it. Helped me quit smoking .

On 28/09/2018 at 09:17, Huxley said:

The search for a better sight continues, why I thought this would work is beyond me, I promised myself not to buy an acog as I knew it would be ugly, yet I go and buy that thing.

IP 63 would look dope on the val..

PK-AS as well but being an offset sight it'd be weird af to use in airsoft..

Or in all honesty go for Cyka iron sights and rape all the blyats like a true Boris!

On 08/10/2018 at 15:37, Madmark said:

Well I know what you mean about not getting the option to have it shooting at least 400fps but I actually enjoy being about to still engage targets at close range. 

I was originally going to upgrade it to 425 FPS but the site I play at has a minimum engagement of 30 mitres and a two second delay for anything shooting over 360 FPS.

I actually really love it. Helped me quit smoking .

Honestly, you don't need FPS, you need consistency, and I'm pretty sure G&Gs have plenty of it..

So, the Vector project thus far 😎

EEC8BDDF-AE1C-4DE8-9B9C-3A2FCF08982F.thumb.jpeg.b02d2e74569491d33be2e7c60a81ffda.jpeg

Its a KWA gbb Vector, with clone Magpul sights and clone UBR stock, 3D printed Gen2 trigger. Suppressor is a custom carbon fibre job, the front rail is a RS KRISS MK9, and the cases are RS KRISS Gen3 pistol. The safety’s are HB Industries alloy

Heres my first after months or research, review and this forums advice. 

Also treated myself to a UTG RedGreenDot from RifleWork.co.uk @ £41, looking forward to trying her out in early Nov at our SkirmishCentral, Northamptonshire.

Chrono .20 @ 349, 346, 342 fps with 19 rps out the box
Chrono .25 @  310, 309, 307 fps with 21 rps out the box

Kryatc Trident CRB MK2 with UTG RedGreenDot_20181023_194211.jpg

Hey gents. 

I hate M4's but I jumped on this one last year as it was going cheap brand new at a local shop. (ICS CXP-15 Proline metal). It was a pistol style only M4 with no stock. I bought it to be upgraded straight away.

Prommy Tightbore barrel

Maple leaf flat hop. 

ICS Metal Hop unit. 

Short stroked piston. 

New spring. 

New ICS pistol grip (Old one broke during the upgrade process, the new style grip needed a lot of fettling and swearing from my tech to go on)

Mosfet. 

ICS QRS Stock

SRU foregrip

Holo sight. 

Canted Ironsights (Because they look kickass.)

Managed to blow the fuse first game as it was the one for 7.4 lipos, need to get the 30A. Also the ICS high caps weren't feeding fast enough in full auto so had to use my Nuprol midcaps. 

I also have the Mag short midcaps, which looks better do you think? If I am to use the Mag short midcaps i'll need to get a stronger spring for them to feed well. 

For an M4 it looks alright... I guess...

IMG_20181027_224459.jpg

IMG_20181027_224440.jpg

IMG_20181027_224328.jpg

IMG_20181027_224313.jpg

ICS-173.jpg

Because why not have a tracer unit AND a torch on a TM Hi Capa 😂

At least I can blind them til my shots connect 😂😂

20181101_133138.jpg

On 01/11/2018 at 16:34, LightningCh said:

Because why not have a tracer unit AND a torch on a TM Hi Capa 😂

At least I can blind them til my shots connect 😂😂

20181101_133138.jpg