Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tec-Spek said:

My WE M4 GBB OB

IMG_3318.JPG

Arty farty pics are all very good and all but would be nice if we could ACTUALLY see the whole gun and not just the middle bit ? 😳

😉

40 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Arty farty pics are all very good and all but would be nice if we could ACTUALLY see the whole gun and not just the middle bit ? 😳

😉

Its not that, its because Ive only got my iPhone camera and I can't get the whole lot in. I don't know how people take great shots of the whole gun, I can never do it.

IMG_3317.jpg

28 minutes ago, Tec-Spek said:

Its not that, its because Ive only got my iPhone camera and I can't get the whole lot in. I don't know how people take great shots of the whole gun, I can never do it.

IMG_3317.jpg

Hi

When I use my phone to take gun pics, I stand on a chair.

Make sure it's sturdy!

Cheers

G

• Supporters

That’s more like it ! Very nice indeed 👍

2 hours ago, comrade vinnie said:

WE Makarov w/ AK bayonet on SS leto.

IMG_4565.JPG

Where do you get all your ruski gear?

I'm wanting to do a good impression but struggling to find any descents shops other then greyshop.

8 hours ago, pierce09 said:

KWA VM4A1 in an L119A2 configuration. Need a few more minor details tweaking yet. 

D92DFA0C-E05D-41F7-9A1D-10892B46B3B9.jpeg

Where did you get the Grip and Flash hider from?

• Supporters
38 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Getting there with my first rif.

20180927_210732.jpg

4077905.jpg

I hope ?😉

Tokyo arms, it is intended for the as Val.

The search for a better sight continues, why I thought this would work is beyond me, I promised myself not to buy an acog as I knew it would be ugly, yet I go and buy that thing.

Anyway I'll see if the Amazon seller will take a refund.

19 hours ago, cropzy said:

Where do you get all your ruski gear?

I'm wanting to do a good impression but struggling to find any descents shops other then greyshop.

Greyshop is good mate, also try red alliance forums for kit an info for good impressions. If your wanting to do an impression be prepared to shell out loads of money. I've been doning  russian kit up for 10yr+ so if you have a question feel free to ask. 

2 hours ago, Huxley said:

The search for a better sight continues, why I thought this would work is beyond me.

Just use a eotech sight, there very popular with russian SF units. specops_vssvintorez_01.jpg.5b8c013bf57913da8865ddad6ac49389.jpg

Apart from refinishing and black etching tv's steel parts that's the externals finished. New steel bipod mount and reciever pin and various bent bits straightened back out. Now just to get the internals finished

20181003_184816.jpg

First picture is my current work-in-progress WE M4 GBBR with a real steel Centurion Arms CMR 13".20181005_221706.thumb.jpg.70352bc97f5b188cc43b705999b45d23.jpg

Second picture is my previous AR setup back in 2011: King arms M4 base DMR, G&P Sentry base MK18 and a KSC G17

977751_10151664157500822_392173514_o.thumb.jpg.eb755549987afe1a7095f61be6ab8307.jpg